4th in two-horse-race league

>4th in two-horse-race league
what did they mean by this?

>your mum being filmed in a barn with 2 race horses

What did she mean by that ?

S E E T H I N G

When the first post is also the best post.

just wait a few months.

SEETHING

t. Ismail "Alexander Macedonev" Silevski

They are going all out in the UCL.
And if they don't win the UCL, then they are done and the team needs some big time cleansing.
Probably start thinking about Ronaldo's time being over and build the team around a younger player.

>wins 2 championsl eagles and a league with a 433
>plays a 442 or 4312 even though he cant win like this
>sells your entire bench
>doesnt play new signings
>plays his brother benzema
>doesnt encourage or bench his out of form players
>knows he cant be sacked nor does he care
Nothing personnel, kid

they already know the league is over, they are focusing in the champions league

barcelona are walking it and now bought coutinho (who isn't allowed to play the CL because he already played some game for liverpool) who will only play the league, it's in the bag

wrong.

He is Spain's Montella

i didn't ask what your mum doing everyday m8

strong argument there

This Barcelona can easily win the Champions without Coutinho.
The only team in Europe that can't stop them is Manchester City or PSG, but those always choke when it matters.

How's Bayern this season? I haven't followed the German league, Juventus look quite weak without Bonucci and Buffon. So yeah, it's between City or PSG to stop Barcelona

Besiktas wins it.

t. Goran Pandev.

>How's Bayern this season?
shit.

>This Barcelona can easily win the Champions without Coutinho.
no.

*me to CL cup* come to Besiktas

City and PSG are nowhere in the conversation. Only in some rich sheikh's wet dream.

>Besiktas wins CL
>Zidane sacked after not winning anything
>New managers tells Penaldo to fuck off
>Penaldo goes to Besiktas to join his Portugese brothers
>Besiktas transformed into an European giant

It's all going according to plan

>a leaf

Bayern is full of washed up old men this season

>using the improper badge

I thought this was just a meme but damn
>Ribery - 34
>Robben - 33
>Rafinha - 32
>Neuer - 31 (Injured, they are playing 36 year old Tom Starke instead)
>Vidal, Wagner - 30
>Martinez, Boateng, Hummels, Lewi - 29
>Müller - 28 (Looks like 36)

Almost all of their starting 11 is old as fuck. They are done.

>>wins 2 championsl eagles and a league with a 433
literally not true

Get that cross off that badge RIGHT NOW

>macedonia
>not in macedonia

What did slavs mean with this?

Theyve been playing 433 since pellegrini minus mouyes meme 4213

Zidane and Perez's fault for selling the bench and not having a replacement for Morata and James. Retarded lack of long term vision

They fucking crushed Barca A+ in September without any new signings. Zidane is just tanking this team with no survivors

But you have to take injuries and drops in form into account, and here they are with benzema and Ronaldo shitting the nearly every match. Bale is always injured once a season, so that had to be accounted for too.

I wish asensio was utilized more to take the pressure off, but Zidane refuses to do so on a regular basis.

Because playing Ronaldo as a striker doesn't work. He just stands there and waits for a pass from Isco that will never come because he can't stop himself from showing off some dribbles. Ronaldo as a winger is great because he will cut inside, make runs, drive into the middle for a cross or move to the right to provide crosses. He's amazing at drawing 2+ defenders to himself and passing to the open man. There's a reason why he has so much created chances.
Benzema can stay simply because he's unselfish but don't let him shoot. Zidane needs to grow some balls and let Mayoral play when goals are needed.
Isco needs to be sold immediately

halal is a bad team with some good players in it.
Kross, Modric, Carvajal or Gaylord Navas are excelent players. Fagaldo is overarted so is Benzema, plus both are at a low peak.
A good team with a good plan doesn¡t suffer that much when some key players are low.
Zidane is an average coach and now it is showing.

I think it's fair to say that the Champions league is a completely different beast than la liga
Despite shitting it in the league Real are still very much one of the favourites to win the CL
this is down to the fact that teams tend to shit themselves when they play Real because of the fear factor and that it's rigged so that them and Barca get easy draws every time
this year could be an exception to the last point, but fucking come on, PSG and Chelsea lost shortly after the draw because of their mindset

>Müller - 28 (Looks like 36)

and he plays like he's 55

EXPOSED

Guess Zidane learn from his time as being an assistant cause he's Carlo 2.0 a.k.a have a good squad playing good football but don't use the reserves man.

Meh I knew Madrid were done when Ronaldo was suspended for pushing the ref. Barca got off to a great start against Betis while Madrid had to find out how to play without Ronaldo who happened to just rip Barca in the supercopa (something he rarely does against any version of Barcelona) but yeah Ronaldo was in form and without him Real never recovered and Ronaldo played like shit coming back with the Balón

and the clásico was the nail to this season's coffin... That supercopa is cursed as fuck because whom ever wins it in the preseason hardly wins the following league season.

>asp memes
i thought spee was better than /asp/