Did the holocaust really happen?

Did the holocaust really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p265_Weber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

~250,000 people died from typhus and other diseases in concentration camps if you consider that a holocaust.

Yes, it did. Anyone who says it didn't is misinformed or delusional.

Yes it did.
But the image that we are taught by public image and the media is manufactured in hopes of guilting us into never questioning the happy merchant

Fuck off kike. Your movies won't keep the truth hidden forever.

Consider this: we all know about the famous train ride to Auschwitz. Why the fuck didn't they just seal of the trains and gas them there? Why build a giant fucking death factory when they already had them rounded them up in train compartments and could easily gas them there?

I don't really know the answer, but I think there's something fishy about the official story.

Yes. But some aspects are egregiously exaggerated for media rights like lamp shades of human skin.

Not like you mean it.

People died. They were starving and had disease at the end of the war. There were plays and pools at the camps.

Start by researching how the only "death camps" as opposed to "concentration camps" were the ones in Poland that the Russians, not the Americans, "found". Next look at how by the time the Americans got there none of the gas chambers were still standing - they were reconstructed.

I think I'm onto something here. Either gas chambers are a total myth or german engineers suck. Here's how I would gas Jews as fast as possible:

>build a circle train track
>put jews in train
>lock the doors, throw in the zyklon b
>make the train go really fast
>open the doors by remote control
>dead jews are fly out at 100 mph
>stop train, repeat

Death camps also needed slaves, retard

Also, gassing prople on trains would need shitton of logistics both for killing people effectively and disposing the bodies

Why not separate the slaves from those they were gonna kill before putting them on the train? Fucking retard.

Norwegian, if you're actually serious about researching the holocaust, it can be thoroughly dismantled by watching a few documentaries here. They also have a plethora of books and articles written about it all.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Because the Germans needed a place to catalog everything... They are crazy like that.

I watched the David Cole documentary which was really eyeopening. But I feel like I've been getting too redpilled lately so I don't wanna get too deep into it. It's not good for the mind, I feel like I'm an alien to all the bluepillers.

Okay. If that's the case, then why are you in this thread or even on this board at all, saying there's something "fishy" about the official story? Why be half-assed about it and not go all the way? You either care about truth and the thirst for knowledge, or you're a normie who doesn't give a fuck. You are neither right now.

Because I'm interested in truth and knowledge, but I also like having meaningful relationships with other people. And if you're gonna try to redpill a bluepiller the best way is to just raise some questions, talk about how it's illegal to even question it in a lot of places etc. Instead of listing facts cause that'll just put them on the defence and won't appeal to natural human curiosity

it happened but the germans didn't do it themselves or exactly how they say

a lot of the people died from disease and starvation and ally bombing raids

There were 5 prominent concentration camps arranged geographically in the shape of a 5 pointed star (Pentagram) with the point aimed towards the Vatican.

Thats more than enough proof for me.
#HumanSacrifice

>be 3rd Reich
>be in world war
>need a ton of resources for your war effort
>decides to spen a ton of resources to sistematically kill millions of jews

I wonder.

Sure, I get you. I've been looking into the evil of the jews and other dark things that are going on for 5 odd years now, and only have one friend who also knows about it all. You just come to realize that most people don't care about the truth at all. That's just how it is. Most people are followers.

Took me a minnit to understand your image

>sistematically
Hue hue hue

Holohoax was GREATLY EXAGGERATED

meaning: don't trust jews

Oops.

>implying the untermencsh weren't used as slave labor

Also

>implying the nazis didnt keep detailed records about the final solution and kept records and statistics about how many kikes were killed

Wew lad

Oy vey! are you questioning the 600 billion? Didn't you goyi-guys learn that the 6000 trillion died at the hands of the nazis in public school?

>put undesirables and persons with questionable loyalty into internment camps
>use them for slave labor
>they die of typhus
The story is bad enough without embellishing.

There have never been found any documentation (or radio broadcasts, which the codes were broken) of anything substantiating the systematic murder of jews. Don't even lie.

>implying the untermencsh weren't used as slave labor
That's my point, idiot. It makes a lot more sense to use those people as slaves to help your war effort.

>implying the nazis didnt keep detailed records about the final solution and kept records and statistics about how many kikes were killed
They didn't.
Closest thing you'll find are records of death on camps for whatever reasons and the numbers aren't that big, you'll also find some documents asking for medical supplies because the prisoners are dying.

You dirddy goyim are nothing but antisemitic racists! How dare you even think of questioning the 1200 billion!

It's like another shoah

There's some records of recorded deaths here:

ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p265_Weber.html

Note how they're mostly old age and the cause of death is "weakness of old age." Really, the whole holocaust story is such Hollywood madness. Who goes to all the trouble of shaving them, delousing them, building huge compounds to imprison them, and then just turn around and gas them. It's the biggest joke.

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth" - Adolf Hitler

>2016
>believing the holohoax

There's a reason it's illegal to deny happened in a handful of countries one of the only historic events with that sort of law around it. That alone should be enough to make you question it.

Of course it happened. You don't build a Thousand Year Reich by covering up your greatest achievements.

TFW you won't see the degenerates who are ruining your country sent to death camps in your lifetime.

Based kalki vishnu bringing the motherfucking heat

no, there plenty of evidence but i am shure hitler dislaked jews.

It didn't happen, though I wish it had