WAS DEMOCRACY A MISTAKE Sup Forums?

WAS DEMOCRACY A MISTAKE Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XlGo-Jp4gDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There will be no democracy after Trump, only a benevolent hereditary fascist dictatorship, ameme.

No, not really
It seems like it is shit because the candidates are shit

The dream

You want a kike-puppet to rule over you?

Democracy in its current t form? Yes.

What I would give to move to another country so I no longer have to worry about this anymore.

>tfw you don't ETS for another year

Representative democracies work until the population becomes to diverse, individual regions lose any semblance of sovereignty (re: states rights) or the election process becomes a charade and is unauditable.

The US has all three.

er too diverse.

You don't have democracy - you have a representative republic

first past the post democracy is shit

allowing niggers and females to vote is shit

Trump will be amazing for America. A MUCH better candidate than Shillary.

Step 1, Build wall.
Step 2, Deport illegals
Step 3, Disband BLM and take care of those who support that terrorist group.
Step 4, Create reasonable tariffs/tax breaks to bring jobs back to America.
Step 5, Disband welfare.
Step 6, Make America Great Again.

Move to Singapore.

Everything was a mistake.

the worst mistake that mankind ever made was when adam decided not to murder/suicide eve out of spite

>Bring jobs back to America

Trump constantly hires illegals and ships his business outside the US. Why do you think he'd bring business back when it benefits him not to?

Monarchy is better.
People are way too stupid to elect their leaders.

Nonsense, it works only until people can vote other people's money away.

>tfw my country will never get a president so badass like this one
youtu.be/XlGo-Jp4gDY

trump does what he needs to do to make money. He doesn't want to hire illegals and shit like that, but he has to to stay in business. He wants to change the laws so no one can do that.

The guy is already a billionaire. He could have continued to make his fortune much easier than trying to become President. He was flying under the radar, make a shit ton of money, etc. Now, he's basically ruined his "image" to every single liberal/establishment on the planet. Why would he do that if he wasn't trying to honestly fix our country?

I'll admit he's not perfect; but, he's MUCH better than most of the candidates that were running this election. In addition to that, he touches on subjects every other candidate wouldn't have dreamed of even mentioning (i.e. immigration).

I honestly think he'll try to fix our economy and bring jobs back to America.

Holy fuck that was amazing. top fucking KeK based russia.

Because when Trump does a job he does it to the best of his abilities. He will no longer be Trump the business man. He will be President Trump.
He also legitimately loves this country, and wants what is best for it.

Why? He's honestly benefitted on a personal level by sticking to how it is. But he also saw there was a population big enough, angry enough, and gullible enough that if he fed them enough bull they'd back him.

It's how a con man operates. You'd think the politicians we've had since 2000 would teach you that but I guess not.

Good chance that he saw all the lawsuits and scandals he'd been a part of coming to a head and decided that winning a spot of government power was his best chance at ensuring survival. It's working.

>Good chance that he saw all the lawsuits and scandals he'd been a part of coming to a head and decided that winning a spot of government power was his best chance at ensuring survival. It's working.

Lol, you're just grasping at straws now. He'd be MUCH better than Hillary.

Define democracy.