This man walks into your league and scores 17 times

This man walks into your league and scores 17 times
what do you do

Buy Lizarazu as a left back.

wish I hadn't chosen to play Goalkeeper

Take no notice because "EPL" is a shit league

Be a different story if the top clubs signed actual English defenders not these limp wristed foreigners. He wouldn't get past t he reserves on a proper side like Luton Town.

Continue disrespecting sand niggers every chance I get? What?

Quintessentially Canadian post.

Buy his jersey and follow him on twitter until he goes to Bayern München. Then call him Judas

Why are Americans so fucking racist.
This is a sports board, it's not Sup Forums.
Most of the greatest athletes in all sports are not even what so what's your fucking problem, you racist?
What does skin color have to do with sports?

Fucking Americans man.

the lack of creativity is as depressing as the racism. there's no cleverness, just stock replies for any given post that involves blacks/arabs/swedes/brits/etc.
if you're going to be an edgy cunt at least put some heart into it

What do you mean? Do you watch any of the lower division footy in England? It is superior to all that above it and in Europe. Teams like Lincoln City would walk the Champions League against those fairies and they can't even get out of League Two.

He has no heart though. Just cause he banged ina few against Bournemouth and Swansea is meaningless. I checked his quality of opposition goal rate stats and he is shit.

Be like Liverpool and regard him as Amon Ra but pay no attention to a shitty back line and expect to win anything.

based portugal

Lincoln wouldn't win the CL retard. Stick to ice hockey because you are making yourself look foolish!

Americans are so fucking childish on every single board they post.
I'm beginning to wonder if the majority of them is even +18 y.o.

>wat do
watch another league, if that shitter scores that often its most likely shit

point out he's 4th (fourth)

How dare you talk shit about the mighty Imps!!!

I bet you have never been out to the Sincil Bank to even know a good side. All you do is probably masterbate to Real Betis and SPAL or wherever in some dive fest. The mud on a Tuesday night in front of a terrace with the hundreds of the best of Lincolnshire screaming would turn any Spanish side to nothing.

are you copying and pasting these from some parody twitter account? I can feel myself falling asleep

Americans posting in soccer threads are either hopeless autists, trolls or children. It's similar to when non Americans go into football threads. Its just sports we generally don't follow so nothing pertinent gets posted
Tl;Dr You're observing Americans through a filter

no, its side-wide

Praise Allah

What's a Twitter? I only get my news from The Football League Paper.

Buy more Roma players.

I am declaring victory for my arguments. You guys clearly don't understand footy. Probably all Americans posting behind British proxies.

I ask him for a Nobbly Bobbly and a pack of fags

Is Salah a prime example of how pace is important in the modern game? Why aren't more PL clubs scouring Africa and the Caribbean for rapid blacks and just teaching them how to shoot?

he has incredible balance and coordination too, that stuff's a little harder to fake

>muh racism
Grow up.

>muh boring redundant posts

T.David Shekelberg

>goes out of his way to be edgy and racist just to annoy others
>tells other people to grow up

Just lol @ this brainlet

I've been to Poorto, very nice town it used to be and could be, but seems like Lischboa is getting all the money. Poortans literally seething. It should be a chad Lischboa vs virgin Poorto mem

kneel on my prayer mat and bow to mecca