Why do anime fans hate western adaptions so much? Is it because they're mostly just sheltered manchildren?

Why do anime fans hate western adaptions so much? Is it because they're mostly just sheltered manchildren?

They might be the worst fanbase of any medium. Studios should just give up trying to pander to such ungrateful people

>last airbender
>Anime

But yes they should stop and actually try to make something original, but no we'll just get another shitty old man Indiana jones or ham solo movie

why do people think views matter when they're either the result of children (looking for tiddies, in this case) or clickfarms

They are mostly kids with terrible taste. They genuinely believe that anime L and Light were good characters.

not even nips give a shit.

>normal person sees a show/movie they don't like
>they ignore it
>manchild/weeb/neet sees a show/movie they don't like
>talk about it obsessively for years after release

Is it really pandering if they don't want it to begin with?

A successful anime-to-tv/film would be something original though. It's never been done before

>mfw weebs think their shitty cartoons are better than Hollywood blockbusters

They have autism.

because we don't want this shit in the first place

You would be right if the last 5 or so years didn't happen, but it's all garbage now

Endless garbage till another heavens gate level bomb happens

just like Sup Forums then

I can't say I hate anime adaptations but most of them seem unnecessary. It's kind of like that new Ghostbusters movie - I'm not going to waste energy actively hating it but there was zero need for the movie to be made and the final product was predictably poor.

Same with anime. It's just different kind of garbage.

Because they're nerd purists and think 2-d is pig-disgusting.

Or they're lefty culture warriors/AZN pride girls who think every role should be filled with nips.

Literally what I just said, all trash

No light at the end, we need something on the level of Star Wars to bomb if Hollywood ever is gonna wake up

Why did you respond to me with this? I never implied otherwise, in fact I'm pretty sure I was making it pretty clear.

because they're all shit. all adaptations are shit. especially vidya to movie. you queer. due to the nature of animation, it has less limits than live action. when you convert it to live action you lose a lot of possibilities. do you think they are going to show misa misa being a kawaii pure maiden idol in the live action movie? she's going to be a typical 3d slut, a completely different character. just why. spend all the money and effort on writing something original.

Actually animation has a lot of limits. Maybe even more than live action.

they're just slimy weebs that are reacting how they imagine japanese people would react.

if you're a bad artist I guess

No. Making an animated film is extremely hard. You need a lot of people with talent. It's time consuming and needs a reasonable budget. That's why indie animations are almost always short films.

If we include manga, then they totally are as of the past couple years.

Yes.

I wish I knew how actual Japanese people react to such western adaptions. I think they've had successful anime to live-action adaptions?

Manga is also shit.

>studios should just give up trying to pander to such ungrateful people
that's exactly the message that they're trying to send with these reactions

chink toons don't translate well into live-action

Because the bottom three in that image are terrible adaptations?

Death Note is not even out yet you anime loving fuck