BvS isn't a good movie. It could have been if it explained more backstory about what happened to Robin...

BvS isn't a good movie. It could have been if it explained more backstory about what happened to Robin, where Joker was during the movie's events and what happened to Wayne Manor being burnt down while cutting out most of the Clark scenes that served no purpose to the movie. It should have been mainly Batman orientated.

No idea how people call this movie a masterpiece when it isn't at all. The Martha revelation scene is so badly edited, the audience are confused to why Batman kills lots of people. Yes it is to do with Joker murdering Robin but we don't even bother to see any backstory with this so therefore we have no idea what Bruce is actually feeling and why he decides to slaughter heaps of people.

Not to mention it made zero sense for Superman to not be affected at all by the kroptonite gas bombs that Batman shot at him. Superman even becomes stronger after being shot with one when Batman is punching his face and Superman then overpowers Batman. Makes no sense at all.

I however love what Snyder did with Batman being brutal and violent and I have no problem with that. But I needed more backstory with Robin, Wayne Manor and exactly when Bruce decided to go on killing sprees.

But what's the point of stating all this? People on here only care about the religious symbolisms in BvS and believe that makes the movie amazing.

>how people call this movie a masterpiece
it's a meme you dip

>expecting the movie to explain literally hours of plot from the comics timelines to you rather than just allude to them because they don't factor in as plot-relevant details in the scope of the film

I know that Marvel is for mouthbreathing retards who have never even seen a fucking comic panel in their life, but this is a little too far.

I don't read comics. Why should I have to read heaps of comics just to properly know the backstory of a movie?

t. average capeshit viewer

Literally not even surprised.

>reading comics
Where the fuck do you even find them? They confuse me with the numbers they are titled and what to read first and some of them cost over $100

If someone made most of the Batman storyline comics into a novel then I would read

Okay I was being a little harsh before and trying to be funny but now you're actually concerning me with how fucking dumb you are. Seriously consider professional help.

Here OP

Even for bait this is impressivly stupid.

You are an idiot to defend BvS and not consider my points valid to make the movie actually decent.

My favourite scene is where Elastigirl is killed by the jar of piss.

Bravo Zack.

"BvS is good" was just a meme that went too far. Originally, about 95% of the posts praising the movie were ironic. The issue is that a bunch of tards who actually believed this irony showed up, so ironic BvS posting turned into legitimate BvS posting.

You're right 'Batman v Superman' isn't good. It's great. It's a passion play wrapped in an Elizabethan revenge tragedy drawing on arthurian mythology by way of Boorman's 'Excalibur' to examine themes of power and truth in post 9/11 America. It used the modern American mythology of super-heroes to hold up a mirror to American society and everyone recoiled in horror and denounced it to save their precious illusion of the United States.

>why isn't it spoonfeeding me the plot?
lmao at smelly disneylets

Cmon man

Will he ever be that happy again?

He's getting there. Jut got to finish off his to-do list to make Jennifer forgive him

why do marvelfags always try and alter and control the narrative?

He's just a sad little man. "T-they liked movie well THAT MEANS THEY'RE LYING"

Says the guy who thinks any criticism against BvS could only be the work of "marvelfags" no one can EVER objectively criticize a DC movie in your eyes. Weep for the poor widdle persecuted DCEU, weep!

never said that faggot, but saying someone is lying when they like something is autistic as fuck as is your response, christ you sound like a shitty comedian

For all the problems BvS had explaining the backstory wasn't one of them.

Watch more Cinema before critiquing

>the triggered marvelshit is here

>BvS isn't a good movie
Stopped right there.

Im out.

Yup. pretty much sums it up right there.