Field General: Manning

Passer: Marino, Theisman, Rodgers, Brees, Pennington

Gunslinger: Favre, Fouts, Bledsoe, Unitas, Moon, Graham

Driver: Elway, Bradshaw, Esiason, Starr, Roethlisberger

Dual Threat: Young, Tarkenton, Staubach, Wilson

Scrambler: Newton, Vick, Cunningham

LETS GO KEENUM, WOOOOOOO

#SKOL

Anyone else remember the Broncos getting fined for violating the salary cap in the 1990s? I definitely do

Fpwp

Is Sup Forums ready for the rematch?

Reminder that Taints fans literally did not exist until like three months ago

>reply to this post with football redpills
there is nothing wrong with spending a #1 pick on a RB

Really sucks that Gruden has to coach a trash ass QB like Carr though.

Should Raiders draft a QB at #9 in the first round?

>Favre
>Gun Slinger

Retard

Could you imagine if the Pats did that? We'd never fucking hear the end of it

>banned for trap posting
>didn’t get to laugh at Scam

*breathes in*

weak bait, senpai

Reminder plice12 is a scared little bitch who posts without a trip since the eagles are getting HAMMERED on Saturday

Justb owl
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA

nobody cares about the eagles the best part is the Falcons are gonna get railed by either the Saints or Vikings the week after

lmao

Great list.

>you now remember Punished Pennington on the Dolphins

I’ve never rooted so hard for a team that wasn’t mine.

this

Be honest Titans/Steelers fans, do you guys have high hopes of making it to the super bowl this year?
>you may not reply to this post using the phrases "we're playing with house money" or "refs fucked Jesse James"

>this """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" actually won awards and got its dick sucked for a year nonstop

Console gamers were a mistake

police11 is reading this post, hes FUMING becuz hes so BTFO rn. seething little BITCH

So what do people think about Matt Nagy being the Bears head coach? It seems like they're really trying to find the next McVay.

He's a cuck.

BASED

Where does he wind up lads?

should have went w defilippo then

Reminder wents will hit the slump, Alshon will die and your franchise is a joke

>mad

Titans have a great shot if they beat the Patriots. That's a big fucking IF though.
So no, I don't think they're going.

His recliner taking credit for the Rams and Titans.

Kind of surprised they didn't, considering they made such a big fuss about Trubisky being included in the selection process. KC's offense has obviously been good, but hasn't Nagy only been in the OC for like 7 games?

then again, they drafted Trubisky after like 13 college games, so maybe they don't care as much about that.
k den

How did you react when you realized Tiki and Zangief are the same person?

I'd rather have Carr as my QB than Tannehill tbqh.

>Two pictures of before and after the ball had already hit the ground

Steelers, Cowboys and Raiders fans all need shot desu. The ABSOLUTE worst fans to ever grace Allah's (pbuh) great earth.

I mean I'd rather have Carr than Manziel but that's not saying much

Why is that, user?

JIMMY

I’m not sure this trying to find the next McVay as much as Ryan Pace finding the guy most similar to him. GMs tend to hire coaches similar to them, and after being saddled with old, tired, and useless John Fox for 3 years I think Pace probably got full heart eyes for young and energetic Nagy.

Which QB is least in need of head coach/system babbying and why is it Aaron Rodgers?
No (You)'s from Cheatriot fans pls.

JUICE
U
I
C
E

>Le scramble around until the play breaks down man

Except unlike Wilson he actually has tackles that can block

With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select .... Kyle Parramore, University of South Florida

Isn't that kind of what the Marc Trestman hire was about though? He even had that stupid QB whisperer label. I think Nagy could obviously end up being a good coach considering what he's done in KC, but I'm not sure anyone should trust Pace's decisions anymore.

Pennington deserved multiple rings

I know why Trestman was bad

Well yeah but the GM hiring similar coaches is something that happens over the entire league. To mixed results, you just have to hope it works out when it happens with your team.

Be honest, what are their chances against the Stoolers?

Are they going to get their colon's ruptured?

Falcons/Vikings fans, do you honestly think you're getting past Brees? Brees is marching straight to Minnesota to get his 2nd ring. We saw yesterday that he doesn't even need THE BEST RB duo in the league to win

you do?
Yeah, I get that. And I think it's good for Trubiscuit that they're getting an offensive minded head coach, it obviously did wonders for Goff going from Fisher to McVay. I would hope they can keep Vic Fangio as DC at least though, they're actually pretty good on that side of the ball.

Also, they NEED to draft some WRs. Couldn't even tell you who their #1 wideout is.

The Browns are going to trade down and take Josh Allen. Dorsey is high on him and thinks Rosen is a scumbag.

>Sunday
>1:00
>18 degrees
>Steelers best players on 3 weeks rest

5% chance desu

Yes I do.

That Parramore guy can throw a bomb of a pass though and could do a lot of damage in Ohio.

>Browns pass up Wentz in 2016
>draft shittier in every way Wentz in 2018
my poor sides won't be ready
delete this, goy.

I'm going to piss myself laughing if they actually end up picking that absolute bust

Is that really what Josh Allen amounts to? I haven't been following the meme QB college race this year so I have 0 idea what their differences are

A decent chance. Steelers never really blow anyone out, 3 weeks rest can easily be 3 weeks rust. AB only now is practicing for the first time in like 6 weeks. Steelers have a losing record at home to the Jags.

That’s going to be the real test. Meredith and White were injured and it’s never easy to lose your two best receivers but the whole WR corps was underwhelming in the first place. But you can’t trust White at all going forward and I don’t think you can trusts Meredith’s Knee after that injury to come back and be the guy who completely outplayed Alston Jeffery. They’re going to need at least two new good receivers.

There are no advantages of resting players, resting players creates a lack of chemistry and players get rusty/lazy.

Chiefs and Rams rested their starters and look what happened.

This is why Belichick doesn't rest his starters in week 17 and this is why the Patriots are going to win it all again.

AB put up 150 yards on like 20 targets last time, and he got away with one of the most blatant push offs I've ever seen for like 60 of those yards, I fully expect him to get clamped

Who are the vikings going to draft?

>ESPN Deportes radio pronounces it like "Yimmy"

Sup Forums told me that Watson would be a bust last year and any team that picked him in the first round was fucking stupid.

Has there ever been a QB coming out of college that Sup Forums said was actually good?

>players get rusty lazy

Prove it

Darnold = Stafford
Rosen = Eli
Mayfield = Manziel
Jackson = Vick
Rudolph = Luck
Allen = Bortles

Browns are probably going to draft lamar jackson

Josh Allen has a huge arm, and he's tall. Everything else about him is raw as fuck.

They had the same coach (Craig Bohl) in college, and he's been talking up Allen, so you're going to see a lot of Wentz comps. But he's a MUCH less polished player, and the only thing he has on Wentz is maybe a better arm.
>Kevin White
holy fuck, I forgot this guy existed.

Well, the Bears have a pretty high pick, right? Calvin Ridley is just sitting there waiting to be picked.

>when argentina is whiter and more intelligent than 90% of america

Dorsey is draftin Darnold. They were flirting with Allen only before Darnold actually declared.

To be honest Wentz wasn't that great in college. Eagles drafted a type rather than proven results.

I remember a lot of people liking Bortles funnily enough

So if Jim Kelly wins all 4 SB's would we have been talking about him as the GOAT instead of Montana for all those years until Brady/PeyPey showed up.

>rudloph= luck
his arm is noodle tho

Luck, he’s a meme now but 2012 Luck was treated like a superhero here. Also Watson still sucks and that team had a losing record when he went down because Watson couldn’t stop turning the ball over at the worst times.

>lose 0 games
>still miss the playoffs

lol you call this elite

>Has there ever been a QB coming out of college that Sup Forums said was actually good?
Luck, but he was good for only like two years before the injuries piled up.

he would be undesputed GOAT as no one would be able to top 4 in a row.

Wentz wasn't amazing but he had few blemishes and ran a pro style offense, combine that with physical attributes and having anti-Manziel character traits it was easy to see why he was #2 for most people

>To be honest Wentz wasn't that great in college
Lol what? He was fantastic in college. The knocks on Wentz were that his mechanics were sloppy, and that he played crappy competition (both true). But he had amazing stats and results in college, unlike Allen.

Packers confirmed as Superbowl champs next year. Fuck off viqeefs, you know you can only win the division if you have favre or Rodgers is hurt

>name a top QB prospect who ISN'T Rosen, Darnold, or Mayfield
I want to see just how casual Sup Forums is

>amazing stats
They were good but absolutely not amazing, get the fuck out.

>Mayfield=Manziel
this meme again

Hornibrook aka horni boi

seething packer bitch

>yfw Rogers has lingering issues from his collarbone surgery which lead to chronic issues and cause his throwing motion to wreck his shoulder next season

Vick was a generational athlete

daily reminder that if you ever see a "seething" post, it's 100% of the time an asshurt viqueefs fan projecting their own internal anguish.

Well I’m not sure I’d consider any of those 3 or Jackson, Allen, or Faulk top prospects. I was high on Thurson but he’s a pussy.
>I fell for the Northwestern QB trick

He didn't play in an air raid type system where stats are massively inflated, and he also missed 8 weeks in his final season. But he had a 3:1 TD:INT ratio, was incredibly efficient when he played, and even was a threat on the ground. His stats are so much better than Allen's in every way.

>manlet
>mutt
>noodle arm
>bad reads, relies on his feet to extend the play and on his monstrous Mike Evans-esque WR (Mark Andrews)
>complete fucking mongoloid with on and off the field
They're the same player

>s-s-stupid exile! it's not like i liked you or anything!

Plus I think some of the concern was Wentz's durability, somewhat limited sample size, and he wasn't very young for a prospect

I don't think Mayfield will be very good but you're an absolute retard to think he'll be anywhere near as bad as Manziel was

Manziels stats are bad, but nothing you wouldn’t see from a bad backup. I don’t think it’s hard to imagine Mayfield being a bad backup or worse. He could be better but I think it’s worth noting if Manziel wasn’t a train wreck off the field he would be on a team today.

Is it Thorson's fault he got injured though? He was carrying that program more than people say Josh Allen "carried" Wyoming.

Faulk is absolute poopy. Mason Rudolph is a fourth round talent. Lamar Jackson NEEDS the right coach. He needs Andy Reid in all seriousness. I think he might be the only guy that would be good at developing a run first QB. Other than that he should just convert to receiver.