Where does all this Sup Forums antisemitism come from?

Do you really have a reason to hate jews? How much of you windbags' rhetoric is actually heartfelt? It's a pretty weird thing to get hung up on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why we hate jews.

Most people who self-idenfiy as Jew are not Semites. Please keep it straight. You are falling for their lies.

this can't just be a coincidence

Ooooh, right. I forgot they're behind everything wrong with the world. Makes sense now.

We don't really hate the Jews. Well a few do.

NeoNazis

Anybody seriously following Satanic Babylonian Talmudic Rabbinical practices should be the object of your hate. Normal atheist "non-practicing" Jews are merely stereotypically Jewish, highly annoying, and tend to spread filthy archaic and criminal practices that belong back in the 3rd world shithole containtment zone -- as do many groups.

>ironic "XD why are you guys so rayciss" thread

>Satanic Babylonian Talmudic Rabbinical

This is the shit I can't take seriously.

Not ironic, just wondering if there's any rational thought behind it

>This is the shit I can't take seriously.
What do you mean by that? The correct answer that you should not take the Babylonian Talmud stuff seriously?

Or that you do not have historical knowledge of when a great many oldschool real Jews were taken into captivity in Babylon and the perversion of a Talmud they made there came to become the dominant one?

I can also explain what I mean by Semite vs. Jew if you like.

They are dangerous revolutionaries who can inadvertently smash your state and kill half your people if circumstances permit and they are so inclined.

I don't mind Termites or Jews, but that doesn't mean that I want Termites feasting on the timbers of my home, or Jews straying from the Holy Land once they've been contained there.

It's inferiority, much like how niggers still believe they're being held back by whites when the truth is that they're just retarded niggers
Or how feminists believe men are against them in everything and try to stop them from successing

>t. jew

>NeoNazis

Maybe it's you?
Maybe you're not a victim?
Maybe you're the victimizer?

The truth.

>It's inferiority
Inbred Jews have an inferiority complex against the Aryan master race

>a great many oldschool real Jews were taken into captivity in Babylon

I'll bite. Fill me in if you fell like typing that much.

Vague

I don't hate jews. Most of the Jews I've known personally are atheists. They don't practice their religion, and they don't eat kosher. They're just regular people, making their way through life really.

What I hate are zionists.

I'm not qualified to lecture on it. You can start on jewpedia like most of us if you like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity
>The Babylonian captivity or Babylonian exile is the period in Jewish history during which a number of Judahites of the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylonia

But first you should look up "Talmud" vs. "Torah" so you can understand what took root during this period. You'll find that a different "Talmud" was also written by those not taken into captivity, but the Babylonian one dominated. Even just Babylon itself is good reading -- ever notice how reggae songs often focus on Babylon vs. Zion? The tower of Babel?

Anyways, by the time the Ashkenaz (Kingdom of Khazaria) converted to Babylonian Rabbinicalism by decree of the king, Jewishness had already been perverted. And mass force-converting a non-Semitic people known for their savagery lead to a domination by people who are not Jews but that call themselves Jews to rule the world.

The Bible, which basically includes the Torah, tells us that the Jews who call themselves Jews but are not Jews are the ones to watch out for.

its all satire you stupid kid are you new here or something ?

see
I used to question this too, and in all honesty we read the Merchant of Venice in high school and I asked my teacher why Jews are ripped on so much.

She said just cause. Not because she was biased but I think she honestly didn't know.

Yes there's hate for Jews but not the citizens of Israel. Not the orthodox Jews that waste their lives with pseudo-religious memes.

It's just few Jewish individuals in history which had huge impact over it overall + groups that are Jewish - more like secular Jews that are world wide, that developed an underground network w/e they went and help each other.

Read the Talmud there are some good tips and nice things there - after all there are some elements of genuine oral tradition from Moses which survived.

Because everyone here is a future muslim, inshallah

To add to this, I think it all started initially because they started loaning money with interest (against Christianity "rules" as opposed to loaning it interest free.

My signals professor in college (if you're in EE you'll probably learn about the Z-Transform) even subtly brought up how some cultures in the world loan out money interest free as he taught us the dangers of interest via the Z-Transform.

I don't doubt it. A lot of kvetching went in to what exactly to write down, just as with the Bible. I own a few different Bible translations just so that I can try to compare English translations without having to go back to Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew.

What I would suggest is popularizing some of the good bits. It'd be nice if they were arranged like a tic-tac-toe board with the words in the middle box and commentary in the other eight. But at the very least I don't think it would hurt one bit to circulate some real Mosaic stuff in infographic form.

We observe patterns. Of course there are outliers, but there are outliers in every group. But the main bulk does share certain properties, which, in the case of our beloved Shekelsteins, happen to be destructive for the goy populations.

Holy shit, the rationalizations and uncertainty in this thread is hilarious. The historical argument that Jews have been historically extremely wealthy and thereby influential for a long time and are therefore influencing modern media and culture is a lot more convincing than any of this inane bullshit.

This seems a little more rational at least

>Jews have been historically extremely wealthy
Both in real life an on Sup Forums I've watched the answers to this.

>oy vey the Christians wouldn't let us be peasants
>and we were allowed to practice usury
>usury was super-effective! It was the fault of the Christians!

And then every time it gets totally out of hand and we pay the price for a mistake we thought probably a decent person wouldn't savagely extract.

But now we can look back an recognize that your cultural curse is just something that has to be kept in check if we want to maintain a decent society together. That's why, for instance, letting you run the regulatory agencies, or just putting incompetents, compromised, or outright stooges in place, is going to lead to a total collapse and yet another war.