Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

condenaststore.com/featured/new-yorker-may-15th-2000-carter-goodrich.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums - Sports

the absolute STATE of american """sports"""

>$9 for a 100 page magazine
do ______ really do this?

I hope that a ((black)) person drew that cover.

is the NFL a black sport?

i must be a __________ as i do. but i subscribe so it costs about $4.50. $9 is for ________s at airports.

what's a _________ by the way?

If there's anything that MLK would love it would definitely be attention-seeking black men making racial activism into a giant, vapid publicity stunt not backed by any real action

>caring about the sports opinion of the new yorker

I swear if I spent as much effort and time as some of you fucks finding things to get mad at, I'd just kill myself and get it over with

Listen my edgy teenage friend when you get called out for the faggot you are in a different thread don't immediately start a new one

>sports opinion of the new yorker
yes, the cover is about sports.

I'm looking at this and hearing big fat black women harmonizing a traditional negro spiritual

That is one shit painting.

What do they care? Malcolm Gladwell wants the sport abolished.

>New Yorker

No surprise there then because that rag unashemdly left wing

Seriously.

It's even worse high-res.

>sport
Take it to please.

>the absolute STATE of american """media"""

this too

>_________ = faggot

looks like a vic reeves painting

Why did they make kaepernig so much darker?

>tfw you learn MLK was a wifebeating, drug addict, degenerate piece of shit, all his speeches were written by Jews, and his activism was all an act

The New Yorker has never been known for its art desu

they sure made the gold watch stand out like stereotypical bling bling nigga. For the hell of it just shop a gold chain onto MLK, maybe a nice fitted as well. Make him gangsta.

the funny part is that only rich white people read the New Yorker

>he rates MLK over Malcom X

>white

not sports

Why did they give Kang Jr a gold watch?

Is this real?

But that describes the Civil Rights cash-in perfectly.

>2018 A.D
>art

Gotta keep it fresh with the bling nigga. Can't let that side bitch Rosa Parks think he is po.

Why are his hands so big

Big hands big dick. Bennet got those Trump hands so you know he got a baby dick.

What is this image trying to convey? Skinny bitch looks threatened by the mother but the description says she's admiring her.
condenaststore.com/featured/new-yorker-may-15th-2000-carter-goodrich.html

They're right. Black people and liberals should leave the NFL. Then the league and its sponsors would stop marketing to them with horseshit storylines and commercials.

It's the New Yorker. Only trust fund babies
and rich media types buy it. These same
"people" pay $8 for a Coke at their $2000
for a party of 4 meal at a shitty "farm to
table" restaurant.

>there are people in this thread right now who are too low class to read the new yorker

>hasn't played since 2016
>still getting media attention

>leftwing garbage

Only the economist for me, thank you.

fuck off nigger

>pretending to read the economist on an anonymous message board frequented by cucks.

>$8.99 for one issue
You're god damned right wow.

>pretending you read the New Yorker
get a hold of your life faggot.

`

~

I unironically want a Jew wife.

_

d'awww

+1

POWERFUL

Its majority black, but the best players are whites. Quality over quantity.

And he's the only American individual with his own holiday. Of all the people, that's who got one

LOL. If you break it down by position I gaurentee you the majority of top 5 players at each position are black, especially on defense. DT? all back. DE? 4/5 black. LB? 4/5 black. CB? all black (is there even a white starting CB in the NFL? lol) S? all black. QB, K, C and G might be the only positions where the top 5 mostly white, and even that is questionable. RB? top 5 all black. WR? top 5 all black. TE? 3/5 black. Don't be a stupid uneducated nigger.

>a fucking leaf

You just don't understand true art, you motherf*cking plebeian. Which reminds me, why isn't there an /art/ board yet?

it should be illegal to sell the likeness of dead people doing something they were never recorded doing.

It’s $12 actually

cunt on the right looks like a fuckin ayy looooool

How in the world could they put a turbo nigger like Bennett in that? Even if you dont like Kaepernick, you cant deny his impact but to put a dirty piece of shit like Bennett in there is inexcusable. I guess diving at your opponents knees because you are a big fucking baby and lying about the cops assaulting you would be some things MLK would be proud of?

>those jaden smith eyes

what a n-

You got a mild case of the can't read female body language tism senpai.

K H A Z A R
milkers

What's the difference between the New York Times, the New York Post and the New Yorker?

>S? all black
>disgracing chris conte
fuck yourself mutt

Checked, different jew owners same jew shit. Everything jew york is garbage tier.

Why is a civil rights movement leader illustrated as locking arms with 2 monkeys?

I hate the Pats but if they'll piss off this crowd I'll pull for them

I want Ben to watch. Is that bad?

Fucking NIGGERS

>/ic/
But it's mostly populated by beginner artist craving for naturalism. Goot board to beginn with drawing though

The Economist is, if not de rigeur leftist, quite liberal.

>TE
>3/5 black

It's at least 4/5 white. Not that your general point isn't correct.

pretty much

I really like how american media portrays black players like heroes or slaves suffering when they make more money than 99% of white people

/ic/ exists

nigga please

1. was once good, 2. was never good, 3. is sometimes still good