Is traveling a meme?

is traveling a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkRuHhhYAqg
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/20/transgender-dad-breastfeeding-pregnancy-trevor-macdonald
youtu.be/QKwMFas9XnY?t=5m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your country is.

"backpacking through europe"

new experiences improve cognition.

That's about the only reason.

It's great for status signalling. Other people are always impressed when I show them my checklist of countries I've been to.

>new experiences
I've seen americans going to mcdonald's in Portugal kek
And we're supposed to be a country famous for having great food

I think travelling is a great way to update your reality and understand the place you live in.

>Itz only smells

Of course not, friend. It's the American Dream! Travel the world! Go to Disneyland, take a cruise!
And make sure you take on a lot of debt to do it ;)

Go travel through Europe and go see places of historic and cultural import. Don't listen to NEET fags like this, it's pretty cool t b h

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=fkRuHhhYAqg

Trevor MacDonald?
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/20/transgender-dad-breastfeeding-pregnancy-trevor-macdonald

No. Experience new shit mane. When you're travelling a week will feel like a month. It's great shit.

THIS. is a meme. Literally throw your money away.

yes. I've been all over this world and mostly it's complete shit. There are areas of heaven, but they are tiny places

Yes "traveling" for fucking faggots. Find a few places you want to go. Go there a few times. Enjoy it and don't take fucking photos to put on social media.

Travelling is too broad a topic to properly answer your question.

I definitely think the cliché of travel making you a wiser person is wrong.

I think you can learn from any situation if you have an open mind.
Travel is just one o many ways to become more aware of your surroundings.

youtu.be/QKwMFas9XnY?t=5m54s

You mean Eat, Pray, Slut? Yeah there is a meme about traveling abroad and "finding" yourself. Entirely false.

Thanks for making my shoes tho.

>Understand the place you live in by leaving.
How?

With ''the place you live in'' I meant Earth. But, I am sure travelling outside your nation (or even within it) can help you understand your own people better, as you learn the similarities and differences they both have.

I hate every country outside here and Australia, so yes. Traveling to worse countries is what hipsters do.

>he hasn't gone on a soul searching solo sojourn through Europe

It was an incredible experience. All the characters I met, all the stories I witnessed. I went traveling to become enriched by other cultures. Instead, I found myself.