CNN Paul Ryan Town Hall

Town Hall with Paul Ryan is starting in 7 minutes on CNN. If someone wants to link the stream for those without cable that would be great. What's gonna happen Sup Forums? Is Ryan gonna get btfo or are they gonna go easy on him? Will #BLM make an appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

zahitvstation.com/watch-cnn-usa-live
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnla8_ruLwc
45.32.3.57:9720/on3
streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-states/cnn-live-stream
199.195.248.155:10701/niggers.ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got it on tv right now, odds he rips Trump apart?

Stream link for anyone who needs it zahitvstation.com/watch-cnn-usa-live

who?

what about the guy running against him? where's his town hall?

Ryan is the Speaker of the House lol, this "isn't about his primary election"

Is this bait?

.. what the fuck is it about, then?

>muh racism

>muh lesser of two evils
This is why the two party system fails. Paul Ryan is an establishment muse

Poor Paul Ryan. He's really doing his best.

THIS NIGGA GONNA AXE A QUESTION

LMFAO I almost shit my pants when they brought him out

>muh illegal catholics

paul ryan one of those cuckservatives who thought the republican party could legitimately sway blacks and hispanics to the republican party. hes a fucking pathetic panderer

Ryan needs to be voted out by the other guy. I don't remember his name.

>IMPLYING EQUAL TIME APPLIES TO PRIMARIES

you do realize literally ANYONE can be a candidate as long as you get something like 1500 signatures?

I mean they have to be Republican Party members but that's still a pretty low bar vs a guy who's on C-SPAN every single day

I was just working a congressional primary and technically equal time does apply. The difference is, you need to be able to pay for equal time. So essentially the ad-revenues cnn gets for the Ryan town hall would be a roadblock to a Nehlan town hall. Cnn could figure out how much money they made off a Ryan town hall and a projected Nehlan town hall, and as Ryan's would be more profitable, Nehlan would have to cover the monetary difference. Sorry if that came out garbled, I hope it made sense

desu ryan could probably be clinton easily if he was the nominee

he's there shilling for www.better.gop

its a welfare/jobs reform plan

that's just his job man, passing legislation. its easy to chat shit about cucked legislators who owe their souls to the donors but at the end of the day I'd rather they get this shit through than we keep ploughing money into programs that clearly didn't work

he shaved his krugman beard off?

Paul Nehlen

>Nehlan is too broke to get equal time

fair enough, i didn't know that was a thing.

You RLI bro?

>Welcome to our site...
>It looks like you ar using an ad blocker. Thats okay .

can we get a non-malware infested site stream?

this
I feel any other republican would be leading right now if trump wasn't nominated. People really hate all of the shadiness around clinton

I got you bro, sorry for the lack of quality stream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnla8_ruLwc

Ryan is the highest ranking Republican in government

Really wish Ryan were going to be the nominee and not Trump.

open in vlc or mpchc

45.32.3.57:9720/on3

Kys

>he doesn't use mpv
ayy

thanks m8

you would think that if you didn't see him metaphorically collapse in his VP debate

RLI?

I don't remember it much, I just remember Obama failing miserably in the first one and then getting help from the press in the other two.

PAUL RYAN IS SORRY

SO SORRY

FOR ENDORSING THE BIG BAD DRUMPF

link to stream

>LINK TO STREAM
>streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-states/cnn-live-stream

link to stream

>LINK TO STREAM

link to stream

>LINK TO STREAM

link to stream

>LINK TO STREAM

>white girl
>do you understand what i mean when I say BLM

>he doesn't have a GUI and has to config his player through a file

laughing elf man.jpeg

Bt the by,

this whole thing could have been avoided if Ryan had run for president himself. He might have actually won. SOMEONE IS LAAAAZYYYYY

WHY IS EVERY QUESTION FROM A LEFTIST FAGGOT

>being a common GUI pleb

>Clinton News Netwerk
>he wonders YYY

its CNN

his audience

>ITT: Paul Ryan tries to save his career.

If we're going to have an open borders President, I'd rather it be a Democrat so at least we know what to expect

Republicans aren't going to lose the House m8.

Cuck ryan truly living up to his name

>don't say all lives matter because that upsets then :^((((((((

I'm really excited for Trump, but I will admit Clinton would've conceded already if she was running against Ryan

Paul Ryan concedes way too much to these dumb lefty faggots.

FUCK PUSSY PAUL RYAN

>ALL LIVES DONT MATTER
>WE SHOULD STOP SAYING THINGS TO MAKE THE NIGGERS MAD

FUCK THIS KIKE!

He might lose his fucking seat cause he's a douchebag tool.

Where is Farage's career, if not on a garbage barge?

Why does this guy try so fucking hard to please both sides on every single issue?

He has 0 principles. Spineless faggot.

He probably thought that he's just a tyke. Look at Clinton and Trump. Each 80- odd some years of age.

Not a Ryan fan by any means, but his point about welfare is spot on. When you can get more on welfare if you don't get a .50 cent raise. Shit is just fucked.

Not gonna happen.

>75% that did not vote for Trump
What the fuck? Bullshit.

Its a NeverTrumper meme

This is good stuff

here is another stream

199.195.248.155:10701/niggers.ts

I now understand how Biden and Ryan fought to a stalemate

They're in their 70s, not 80s. And also Rubio and Cruz are right around Ryan's age. Honestly, the big hope i have for the republican party is that we have young rising stars while (besides Booker) all the prominent democrats are fucking old

He's what Republicans used to be. I.e. not a 'my way or the highway' sorta guy. That's a more recent phenomenon. It didn't used to be that way at all.

One of the many Republicans that knows Trump is a losing hand and a disgrace.

Hes a undercover brother. Hes a leftie now.

My repeating digits say Ruan will be assassinated by BLM live on CNN. Kek wills it

I was intentionally exaggerating.

"Do you want me to get started on Hillary's foreign policy? Because I won't"

vote for Nehlen Wisconsin

Raises become irrelevant when there is little to no real work to be found to begin with.

Pretty BASED. Went to Ryan house and wanted him to take the wall down.

>all the prominent democrats are fucking old

You have to be out-of-touch and old to be Republican. Let's be honest.

Fuck

So they were pandering faggots who would say and do anything as long as it made people like them?

Who are prominent young Democrats then? And also this is a right-wing board gtfo

>this is the best correct the record could do

Praise Kek

Anything to get votes. His reelection is coming up.

You're a sad ideologue. You should examine what you think you know.

Checked

That is basically what happened to the Republicans for a while, all of the prominent Republicans until the end of the Bush II era date from the mid mid 60's and got their start with Nixon prepping for his 68 presidential run.

As bad as all this shit it is really nice because it is killing off all of the old brush and getting in some new people. I honestly sometimes wonder if Nixon realized that the Neocons were gathering under his wing.

Ryan seems like a bitch

So I guess a youthful refresh for the republicans was inevitable? That's pretty interesting. How do you see the issue of Democrats being really old playing out? I hope it's not a rise in bernie sanders-style young Democrats because then were gonna be fucked

Noone is paid to shill for Paul Ryan by the way.

It is.

Yeah. He's a spineless Cuck. Instead of declaring what he will do he just sucks up.

>muh Muslims
Fuck the middle east

>1.6 billion muslims that live next door to us

what?

Must be a big house

Canada

Surprised he didn't say "Religion of Peace."

For you

die in a fire, a pox upon both your houses, eat shit and die, kill yourself.

Don't be a faggot. I voted for Trump in the primaries. I'd still rather have Ryan.

I'm honestly not sure I'm much more familiar with the gradual changes in the Republican party since the world wars.

And yes the Republican party is going to be fighting between the new people for a while, Ted Cruz's, Paul Ryan's, and Marco Rubio's. I would have expected a McChrystal, or Petraeus but Obama made sure to destroy their political careers for fear of another Colin Powell standing in the wings

Right now the Democrats are absolutely pulling left which might get them the presidency but it doesn't get you governors, or seats in congress. The real horrifying thing is the Bernie Sanders and Warren's are inspiring a generation of voters, just think about the comparison between kids today and Sanders/Obama/HClinton and back in the day Bill Clinton and JFK.

he's gay as fuck, total dick in his ass all the time, doesn't stand for shit except shit mountain. fuck him and fuck you for supporting him even ironically or whatever reason. Who cares if you voted Trump, that doesn't make you immune to being a faggot!

faggot. go suck some establishment dick

lol, it's like a parody