Newt Gingrich is gonna be trumps vp

Sup Forums completly and utterly blown out!

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is no longer a contributor to Fox News, the network announced Tuesday.

“Fox News Channel has mutually agreed to suspend its contributor agreement with Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich effective immediately,” said a statement from Jay Wallace, the network’s executive vice president of news. “Due to the intense media speculation about Gingrich’s potential selection as Donald Trump’s vice presidential candidate, we felt it best to halt his contributor role on the network to avoid all conflicts of interest that may arise.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj7OHEnz9KE
youtube.com/watch?v=GKy-7b4kPxc
youtube.com/watch?v=kigxLHT16r0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
youtube.com/watch?v=15D3ElV1Jzw
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/trade/stories/tr111893.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I'll see you guys in 2024.

You faggots need to stop this.

He can be appointed to something else that would stop him from being an official contributor.

It does not imply VP. Just wait for Trump to announce it.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna be the VP.

It's all ogre

Word needs to get out.

All Trump said was "He's gonna play a big role in our government", that doesn't mean he's going to be VP because the VP does jackshit, really. Unless Trump's plan is to actually get himself killed and let Gingrich take over.

Trump might not think they'd ever consider assassinating him.

Trump is broke. He needs Sheldon Adelson shekels

Who, if not Newt Gingrich do you guys think is gonna be Trump's VP?

German bro gets it!

He was teasing Pence at the rally tonight tho

Friendly reminder that you're mentally impaired if you think he hasn't at least considered the possiblity and weighed his options

I don't need to be mentally impaired to think a billionre who's never been in danger, and who's used to being safe would ever think someone would ever assisnate him

M O O N B A S E
O
O
N
B
A
S
E

Trump already said he'd play a role, so this would happen no matter what. I think he'd be a good Chief of Staff.

Anyway, is it true that there are two VP candidates only Trump knows about? Please tell me this is true.

Didn't the guy literally abandoned his former wife when she had a cancer?

Please answer me.

Yes. Forced her to sign papers on her deathbed for his own political gain, dumped her and got a new one. He's a nasty guy. I thought he might have changed, but I still don't trust him and in either case he's unelectable.

It better not be that bloated buffoon.

What the hell? Is trump stupid? Isn't Christie a more likable guy in America than that fucking pig?

He's going to fuck himself over this really hard.

I actually like based Newt but this is a bad move. Shows weakness on Trump's part. I wanted to see him pick Mattis or Giuliani, someone who actually demands/gets respect from everyone no matter their affiliation.. Newt doesn't get him anything.

her asshole had rotted out. The Newt needed some tastyfresh anus

can u retards even read?

> “Due to the intense media speculation about Gingrich’s potential selection as Donald Trump’s vice presidential candidate, we felt it best to halt his contributor role on the network to avoid all conflicts of interest that may arise.”

If Newt themselves quit then that would be of interest.

NEOCOHENS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He hates the Clintons and is extremely knowledgeable about them and is good at explaining their criminality

Christie is also a fucking pig

Well that deals it

Trump def winning

Newt is insanely smart and savvy

>multi billionaire
>broke

get a clue, muhammad.

Why? Because he's fat? He looks like a really cool family guy.

Fat people are unelectable on a nationwide stage

Dude, don't be retarded. Of course he considered it. He's going with somebody that they'd hate even more to have in power so that he'll be safe.

His younger boy looks like chris chan

T A F T
A
F
T

That was before the age of television

>cnn hires lewandowski thinking he'll be another anti-trumpet
>ends up shilling hardcore for trump

>cnn lets go of gingrich thinking he's a lock for trump vp
really makes you think

Typical "American" idiot beaner who actually believes the steak selling scam artist is a billionaire.

anti-newt brigade, plz

youtube.com/watch?v=cj7OHEnz9KE

>. He's going with somebody that they'd hate even more to have in power so that he'll be safe.

his daughter is the only logical choice, if he doesn't name her as VP he is a loser cuck

>is it true that there are two VP candidates only Trump knows about?
Someone pls answer. Is there a chance he'll pick someone actually good, and everyone else is just a red herring?

Newt as VP would cement the ticket as anti-woman. I'm a forever alone NEET but if I had a reason to care about women, I'd be hesitant to vote that ticket even as a male.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKy-7b4kPxc

She's telling the truth. Just look at her eyes.

I doubt it. More than anything this election is notable as the geezers last hurrah. Trump/Newt vs Clinton is straight out of 'I Love the 90s.'

Yea. Trump/Gingrich would be a bad ticket. He brings nothing more to the table that Trump doesn't already bring.

Even Trump/Rice would actually get him some Womyn and Nig credit.

Guliani can also bring Law and Order cred, along with Muh 9/11.

>She's telling the truth. Just look at her eyes.

she looks like a bitter ex-wife

youtube.com/watch?v=kigxLHT16r0

Welp, Trump caved to a globalist. Color me surprised.

>He brings nothing more to the table that Trump doesn't already bring.
Nigga what? He brings decades of political experience and insider knowledge. He's the thing Trump needs most which is a political sherpa to guide him through the treacherous passes of backroom Washington politics.

LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs

Oh no...kek save us.

this 100%

newt has never been in the good graces of the political elite

Someone said CNN was claiming that, but I guess even if they were that's just all the more reason to doubt it. I give Webb maybe a 5 percent chance.

Gingrich should be the White House Chief of Staff.

Webb, please.

If the media reports are correct and it's either Newt or Pence for VP, I'll vote Green Jew Stein. In swing state NV but fuck it.

Trump needs a globalist insider to serve him. As long as he maintains full control over Newt which I believe he will be able to.

Everybody should be required to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=15D3ElV1Jzw

>If the media reports are correct for the first time in this entire election cycle

You can't Jeb! the Webb.

Webb has a great based personality, but his policies are shit and not what Trump represents. Webb hates Russia and thinks we need to be involved in that South China Sea bullshit.

>Picking literally the most establishment person possible to be your VP
Trump is gonna be assassinated within a year

He could really do either but I think VP is the more fitting for him. Regardless he definitely has something Trump needs.

Pretty sure that Newt ran afoul of the Neocons at some point. I think he probably pissed off Jews because he thinks he's smarter than them and had his own ideas.

Newt is the worst pick

>Sup Forums discussion

i want plebbitors to go home

Even worse than Mike Pence?

I'm not saying he doesn't have anything to contribute to a Trump presidency, but he literally brings NOTHING to the ticket for the election.

He's not going to suddenly win over the NeverTrumpers, and he isn't going to take votes from the Bernie or Hillary camps.

He is the electoral equivalent of Vaporware in this election.

does this shit every election cycle.

makes you think doesn't it

He could be taking any cabinet position
nothing is confirmed.
OP is retarded

>Shillary is the Democratic nominee
>Trump getting the most shilling, establishment cuckservative ever as his VP

Oh my fuck, this is the election that just keeps on giving. It appears no matter who wins, I will get to continue to witness the steady downfall of the most powerful country this world has seen. What a time to be alive.

Newt is the second worst pick after Pence.

Trump never said he was going to pick a VP based on perceived polling advantages. That is not his style. He wants to pick someone who is actually capable of doing shit to advance the cause, not window dressing.

>his policies are shit and not what Trump represents
He's the only democratic candidate in 30 years to get an "A" rating from the NRA. He supports immigration, but agrees we need to be properly vetting and screening the people coming into this country. He doesn't think we should go looking for war, but concedes we also can't afford to simply roll over and let China dominate the entire region. He agrees with Trump almost universally on matters of jobs, national security, foreign policy, etc.

He's also the only major figure in the Democratic party with the balls to publicly say Hillary is completely unqualified and undesirable for the office of the presidency.

Imagine Webb going up against a goofy lefty like Warren or Castro, or a spineless establishment shill like Warner or Kaine in the VP debates, he'd absolutely mop the fucking floor with them.

You can't advance anything if you don't win the election.

I don't see any VP pick besides a General working

Can't mute the Newt

Matthews got BTFO

Trump's campaign has revolved around persuasion and changing opinions rather than adapting to existing ones. Trump adapts the environment to himself, rather than Trump adapting to the environment.

Christie is probably more liked than Gingrich but still not very popular. He's seen as a fat, corrupt North Jersey politician. But at least he didn't divorce his wife on her deathbed.
I hope Trump goes with Giuliani. Rudy would've been the nominee in 2008 if he didn't do such a terrible job campaigning.

Flynn would be pretty legit, too.

Flynn's not bad compared to the others, but he's also a total flake. Couldn't hold his own in debates and interviews, just a decent-looking yesman for Trump. Not that that's necessarily disqualifying.

It should be Giuliani or Webb.

>just a decent-looking yesman for Trump. Not that that's necessarily disqualifying
Yes Men are a dime a dozen in DC.

Trump doesn't just need someone to push his policies on The Hill, he needs someone with the experience and the strength of character to be able to stand up in the middle of an Oval Office briefing and disagree with a bad course of action.

Couldn't agree more. Just saying he probably hurts the campaign less than others like Pence. Also, he would at least be loyal unlike Newt.

Trump's campaign has mostly revolved around populism. He hasn't changed anyone's mind, he just tapped into an anti-establishment sentiment that already existed and ran with it.

But the fact that Hillary is the Dem nominee - endorsed by Bernie and Obama - and she is leading in the polls means that Trump hasn't persuaded anyone of anything.

He isn't growing the base because of his message. Right now, he is literally the 'Anyone But Hillary' candidate.

The media Jewed everyone and wanted Trump to win, so they could attract clicks and views with all the stupid shit he says.

During the Primaries, the ONLY candidate with an unfavorability rating higher than Hillary, was Trump. That is still the case. People wanted to vote for ANYONE that wasn't named Clinton, and the person they chose was the only one less favoured.

I personally think Trump would make a great president. But he needs a VP that will help him win over a larger republican base, AND swing Democrats.

Webb and Rice are really the only ones that could do that. It's the middle ground or playing the identity politics.

Honestly, VP is the most worthless job anyone in the government has. What, you fucking vote whenever there's a tie? Sounds perfect for Newt.

>newt has never been in the good graces of the political elite

Then how did he become speaker of the house?

>Unless Trump's plan is to actually get himself killed and let Gingrich take over.

Gingrich isn't so bad. He's a based politician and has been included to shore up conservative support.

The only old white guy who I'd rather see than Newt is Trey Gowdey (or Jim Webb but that's impossible).

Nothing is impossible.

I'm tired of these fucking Webb shills, and fuck Newt too.

He should stick to Flynn or Sessions.

Token VP picks never work and the NeverTrumps are just boomers full of hot air that seem to have forgotten they're physically compelled to step into that voting booth and check the name next to R because doing otherwise would upset their lord and savior Ronald Reagan. If anything Newt will lessen the sting of them voting for Trump to a dull burning sensation.

>Gingrich isn't so bad.
>In sharp contrast to the approval of Clinton's economic package last summer, which was passed without the vote of a single House Republican, Minority Whip Newt Gingrich (Ga.), usually a confrontational leader, rallied House Republicans to support NAFTA. "This is a vote for history, larger than politics, larger than reelection, larger than personal ego," said Gingrich, who is to be his party's House leader in 1995.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/trade/stories/tr111893.htm
He's a conniving opportunist snake who will sell anyone out and change his position as much as necessary to stay in the limelight. He brings nothing uniquely positive to the ticket that countervails all the negative baggage associated with him politically and personally.

MSM has been pushing hard for that pedo to be VP for weeks. Fucking irritating.

b-but muh moonbase

I've always thought Sessions would be the best choice. A long-serving Senator who early on endorsed him.

Wow. It might actually happen. Trump needed to pick a moderate. Not another person percieved as a crazy right winger. Its like Trump doesn't wanna win.

>You can't Jeb! the Webb

Perfect

Flynn or Session would be fine, but Webb would be historic.

Jim's With Him

By the way, "Fields of Fire" is really good. All Webbslingers should read it.

>Trump is broke. He needs Sheldon Adelson shekels

he just raised 54 million in the past 2 weeks.