Hey guys, My (((gf))) is currently a left wing SJW. how can i convince her to stop being a jewish puppet?

hey guys, My (((gf))) is currently a left wing SJW. how can i convince her to stop being a jewish puppet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't. Just find someone who isn't brainwashed.

tell her trump will let states legalize marijuana

Just keep fucking her and if she doesn't change don't commit and go onto something better.

Find a black guy to fuck her, j/o in corner. Maybe cry too

Have a big dick and give her a good humping.

Current plan so far bruh, but even if i leave i want to prevent her from racemixing in the future atleast

Drop subtle red pills about things that she agrees with. Don't try to convince her that she's wrong, but do not cave in to her beliefs.

best way to convince girls is to tell them stuff while you're fucking them

Gradually expose her to info on refugee rapes, then things like open gates and how women are treated under sharia. You have to be concerned and curious and not condescending to get her to really think about it

>whisper make ameriga great again
>nut

I think where i fucked up was by telling her the truth about things straight up. Nothing makes a (((liberal))) angrier then facts and cited sources.

Don't bother. You can show someone the door but you can't make them walk through it.

Don't get her to like Drumpf. That's just trading out one retarded way of thinking for another

try to get her to understand this book

Turn her sympathies against each other then. She probably is both a feminist and an anti-racist. Point out situations where people attack women for saying they wouldn't date or fuck black guys. Say don't you think it is disturbing that a woman's sexual choices can be considered racist. If you harp on it correctly, she should start to feel like a major portion of the Left and the MSM is trying to force her to fuck black guys, force her to fuck guys she doesn't want to (because they are). You will have to never blame women or her directly just because the Left has set up that trigger where women's brains shut off whenever that happens.

Just kick her to the curb. I honestly don't kown why you would get in a relationship with a SJW in the first place. I could tell on the first date weather I was talking to a liberal retard or not. Fuck really most of these idiots have it plastered over all their social media accounts. Let me guess you thought the pussy was so great so you went with it...

no, a couple of us smart people decided trump was the best way to fight the communists, but you must have missed the smarty summit where we splintered off into various groups

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

It is a lot easier to convince someone not to vote for Hillary than to vote for Trump though. Which is half as good. It is the better strategy. Attack Hillary, ask how she could vote for her, etc...

Force her to watch the lectures our Uncle Yuri was gracious enough to leave us.

...why do you think you have a say in the future of someone's life once you stop dating them? Is your opinion of her really so low that you think you have ownership of her future

This and this

Take it from someone who has tried to date SJWs you won't. Its a lost fucking cause. You can do 2 things.
1. Hide your power level fuck the shit out of them for awhile and move on
2. Look for a woman who isn't.

It took me years but I finally got to option 2. Hang in there red pilled and red pill able chicks are out there.

Hit her until she shuts up. Women shouldn't have opinions.

use emotions

don't use logic

subtle bait, i like it.

You have links to those?

what is that?

We both know the reason OP is in a relationship with a sjw: hes a desperate cuckold who basically has to settle for the worst kind of women because attractive and intelligence women want nothing to do with his beta ass.

>even if i leave i want to prevent her from racemixing in the future atleast

Why the fuck do you care if she catches aids or ends up a single mother with a nigger baby. If she leaves you that's her problem.

Im thinking youre right honestly. ive tried a few of the things pasted here, along with presenting solid facts and evidence to support my claims and it just doesnt penetrate at all

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

to promote the advancement of the white race you fucking cuckbag

A

I'm telling you right now.
Don't.

If you choose to ignore my post. When she dumps you quote me.

>Hide your power level fuck the shit out of them for awhile and move on

Yeah and make sure you wear a condom you don't want to be attached to a mentaly ill SJW for the next 18 years. Pro tip: always bring your own condom, never take one from a woman or let them handle them.

FUCKING NIGGER

>never date a sjw
Their minds are too closed off. Nothing short of a violent sodimization from a pavement ape will change their view. Even then, thats not always enough.

The best you can do is point out everything that is fucked up or pisses her off and find the jew. Always did that with my ex.

has she been like that the whole time you've been dating? is she voting for clinton?

i hope the cuckshed bed is comfy. (((LEAF))))

>to promote the advancement of the white race you fucking cuckbag

Except the kid will be fucked from birth. Told white privilege, made to feel inferior . Prob told that boy is girl and needs sex change. Told black lives matter and support negro's. How's that promoting white race you fucking retard? People don't change you will understand that one day. They just play along as long as it benefits them selves. You not going to change a fucking SJW

Its a shame that dubs were wasted on a fucking cuck

>how can i convince her to stop being a jewish puppet?
tell her about the clinton foundation dirt, you can find some reference material here:

Based, thanks user.

u think Hitler had that additude? HUH?! if you can belive it you can achieve it

>the only way to win is to give up
kill yourself faggot

You can start by not supporting trump, seing he loves israel and his daughter is married to a kike.

Hitler lost faggot go shill somewhere else

Never said give up faggot. Why would you waste time on a SJW when you could procreat with a nice traditional woman?

I could have 3 white children before you could convince some irrational liberal sjw she is wrong and I would never have to worry about my traditional woman jumping back to the liberal bullshit and trying to destroy the family unit

Youd have 3 of your wifes children like the fucking beta cuck quitter you are.

>Mexico telling people not to support Trump
I wonder why

I only a cuck would date a SJW like you. Come back and let us know how you enjoy watching your woman taking that BBC and you cleaning up his cum afterqarda afterwards. Next thing you k ow you will be wearing g a chastity cage and taking g it up the ass

he's looking how to redpill her, stop being such an autist and thinking he can't do both

i wouldn't. just fuck her and have fun and when it starts to get srs move on

is she a feminist?
If you're rewarding a feminist with sex and emotional fulfillment you're just adding to the system and you're a cuck

Do not date feminists
Do not talk to feminists
Do not listen to feminists
Do not reward feminists

He's wasting his time and you know it. Redpill the mentaly ill? Come on man you know better.