Red Pilled Movies

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_Uq2PQJVY
youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Ik7OppEI
youtube.com/watch?v=CzgfQvB2dvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump. Looking for more media.

Especially the extended edition where the French talk about colonialism abs national pride.

The book is much better, mostly because it does not intentionally try to hide the fact that a majority of the traders/bankers were obvious jews.

The Church scene was just so the jew studio executives would ignore the subtext of the whole film

They made a Jewish composite character based on Charlie Ledley.

>always be suspicious of nips
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_Uq2PQJVY

>implying
They talked about breaking up the big banks and major financial reform at the end, straight out of Bernie's textbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Ik7OppEI

>never forget the cryptonazis
youtube.com/watch?v=CzgfQvB2dvA

Nice bait thread. That movie was a totally misleading piece of propaganda used by leftists, red pill my ass. OH NO THE BIG SCARY BANKERS sell bundled mortgages. Oh no they are so greedy. Oh no they all deserve to go to jail because they...lied(oh wait no they didn't lie about anything)...stole money(ya that's why they all went bankrupt right?). The government was the largest reason that the housing crisis happened and they barley touched on it. They owned 40% of the mortgages and bad loans that were on the market. The bankers didn't do anything illegal or even unethical. The only problem was the public(who hate responsibility), the ones rating the mortgages AAA, and the government for buying them all and giving them bailouts.

>I read Sowell's shitty shill book (and only that book) and think I know everything there is to know about economics: the post

And as we all know, corporations have absolutely zero influence whatsoever over the government, they'd never lobby the shit out of them so they could legally fuck the people over.

Is this bait?

>hurr durr bankers are bad
>please ignore the millions of stupid poor people who made this crisis possible by buying houses they simply couldn't afford and trying to live far beyond their means

Ya sure the corporations fuck up the government by lobbying, its obviously a corrupt system. The problem though is that its the governments responsibility to not be a fuck up. Corporations are always going to abuse systems that put them further ahead.

What's your argument for this being redpilled, user?

bullshit, big short was leftist tripe

Only because it de-jewed the bankers/financial service people.

this movie was so fucking good

The wolf of wallstreet had nothing on it

>breaking up banks and big financial reform is trademarked by bernie

cute

Tbh it's just a damned good film.

>asks for redpilled movies
>posts pro-kike progressive propaganda film
well done Sup Forums, never change

Also this movie got me into the stock market, turned 300 into 1000 and I plan on keeping that going. Not bad for being a dumb 18 year old I think.

>every "red pilled" movie Sup Forums fawns over are male power fantasies where the men are all awesome and the women are all sluts and sjws
>straw manning men and women as much as possible to make themselves feel good

You can just admit you are reverse sjw's now.

CEOs and the elite wouldn't hesitate to purge off the world's dead-weight using vices they've gotten people addicted to.
Even most of their own families would perish.

Being a spectator is never "red pilled."

Literally the nu male version of Inside Job. IF you watch this movie, you're a cuck.

This is the movie that inspired the Fallout series.

Where do you trade stocks?

My impressionable 18 year old cousin also got inspired.

he uses Scotrade, what do you recommend?

They kinda left the rape stuff out though,
Shame.

> never did anything unethical
> not running credit checks on the people taking out mortgages
> intentionally approving mortgages to people who they knew couldn't afford it

Into the trash your post goes

The book is better.

I don't even know how they were able to craft a storyline out of it. It's mostly numbers.

>big short redpilled

Ya, a jew being morally repulsed by ripping off blue collar imbeciles?

Hahahahaha nice fucking meme.

Could you class American Psycho as red-pilled?

This shit.

>GED-tier explanations of the housing crisis that aren't even accurate
>sucks the cocks of the profiteers who exploited millions of investors' trust to make shitloads of cash
>garbage compared to the book

Not redpill.

Where do you think Jackson got the idea? He couldn't have come up with it without help from gutman

The government made them do that so niggers could buy houses. The crisis was literally caused by affirmative action mortgages.

>sucks the cocks of the profiteers who exploited millions of investors' trust to make shitloads of cash
>trust

Are you serious? It wasn't trust, it was stupidity and greed. The investors were like "Ok buddy... sureeeeeee the housing market will crash... just keep writing the checks for those insurance premiums, idiot."

I use E*Trade, Scottrade is p good, heard they were overhauling their UI. If it's possible look into getting a Morningstar Subscription. Protip: take advantage of politics, bought some british bank stocks on a down and they're recovering fast. Also I'm just tunneling my traffic through my Canadian server, I'm actually an American.

You fucking Zipperhead.

So if a security guard let's a down syndrome kid play with the kill switch. He's not to blame when the power goes out?

Your pics - if its the same one on Netflix - was very entertaining and pretty well put together.

If that were the case then no crisis would have happened since they would have rated the risky nigger mortgages appropriately.

All women ARE sluts and sjws.

Also:

A

I really liked this movie but I don't consider it redpilled, specially because of the part of the do not celebrate your gains muh million people will die because of the crisis

Exploit market overreactions using time series analysis to establish a trend. Once you know whether you're in a long term uptrend or downtrend for underlying macro factors to your share price, you can flip the stock periodically.

That's what it means to successfully day trade. You establish a long term uptrend with statistical analysis, then you rise the roller coaster.

Whats Sup Forums's opinion on trainspotting?

People with pensions whose investments are managed by others (who they can't directly choose) are a good example of the exploration of trust. The fact is that many people had no say whether they were exposed to these derivatives deals.

Yeah I'm dumping Barclays and RBS sometime soon, but I need 25k to day trade.

Did you hear they're making a new one?

Buy gold miners.

>I learned about financial markets from The Big Short: The Post

It's a cascade effect. If the government forces mortgage companies to issue toxic mortgages there's also pressure to rate them highly, otherwise there'd be an instant nigger mortgage bubble. Instead the artificial increase in demand drove up prices creating an even bigger collapse later.

wat?
>The Big Short
>Apocalypse Now
>Wag the Dog
>Gran Torino

The Matrix is a preddy redbilled mobie

So basically private interests lied in order to profit from a government program? Hmm, really forces you to contemplate.

t. Goldman Sachs

No one knew that the mortgages were risky. You know why? because all of the mortgages up to that point had been profitable. They didn't know they were gonna fucking fail because none of them were failing before they all did at the same time. Its also the consumer's responsibility to know what they are purchasing. You don't blame the snake oil salesman for conning you, you blame yourself for being the fool.

>male power fantasies
Is there something inherently wrong with male power?
>all the women are sluts and SJWs
Isn't that the norm in current year 2016? Don't slut shame, amirite?
>you are reverse sjw's now
Yes, we are the opposite of SJWs. Didn't you mean to say we should admit that we're all JUST sjws now? Maybe that's the kind of meme you had in mind.

good film, the guy that cleaned up had a good ending, this cnacuk is a fagt:redpilled movies: tropa de elite, and tropa de elite 2

Any specific recommendations?

It's a movie about a chode.

>No one knew that the mortgages were risky
The movie clearly displayed that some people knew and made millions out of it

Wag the Dog is some proto-SJW shit. The author lives near me and I've hung out with him a few times. He was cheating on his wife with a fat negress who was in the NOI/New Black Panther party. People only remember it because of Monica Lewinski and Kosovo. It's more of a stoner conspiracy than anything. What if wars were just, like, a TV show, man?

Nothing wrong with that.

This is a severely underrated post. This movie is worth every moment of your time.

>implying there's something wrong with that

The world is going to burn because of overpopulation.

The book was
The movie... not so much

duh

Didn't it seem odd though that he simply went back to living a drug free, blue-pilled kinda life when his main reason for taking up the habit in the first place was because he wanted to escape the concept of "normal" life?

>12 people knew
>wow

BTO, B2Gold. Look over the fundamentals on mergent online, but they operate better than most other miners. It's quite possible they might be acquired by Barrick Gold soon, they tend to eat up the other miners.

Miners are actually incredibly lucrative if you understand macro factors for gold price. They trail gold prices nearly 1:1. On average BTO is the most price elastic.

That's because the movie portrays these guys as heroes and the book explains that their billions in profit raped the public of trillions.

We should have a day of communism and kill everyone involved after a huge show trial. Everyone on every side of the transaction. Then go back to normal.

Everyone seems to forget how red pulled this one is

>killing everyone over the age of 38

I think it's safe to assume there can be no such thing as a redpilled movie made by Jewlywood. It has to be a foreign film, it can't be AMerican. All American films have some kind of mutlickulti, feminism, anti-white, or otherwise bluepilled messages in them. There isn't a single movie that doesn't slip in something dildo and bluepilled.

nationalist britain bad, the film.

ok goy

But isn't the common cuckservative statement that government fucks everything up and the corporations will fix everything and life would be perfect?

There's an old hippie movie called "Wild in the Streets" where the youth gets the vote at 15 (back then it was 21, before the Vietnam backlash fully kicked in) and everyone over 38 is purged and sent to reeducation camps.

But I meant everyone who was directly involved, not everyone with a CALPERS pension or something.

We were always different sides of the same coin.

The main character gets taught how to be a man by a traditional male role model.
He also gets to fuck a princess in the ass after saving the world.

Just watched No Escape, it was pretty redpill. Nonstop South Asian monkeys trying to rape an innocent white family because Owen Wilson wanted to build a water treatment plant. Really conveyed a sense of Otherness to the shitskins.

Then I turned it off to play Hearts of Iron 4.

He dresses like a nigger though.

>hurr corporations are evil the movie

No, movies like this are the ultimate blue pill.

This is one of the most informed and underrated movies I've seen

For profit banks are evil though.

The Conspiracy
Trans-Siberian
The International

>Just watched No Escape, it was pretty redpill
No it wasn't. I guarantee there was more in there that was pos and dildo and bluepill than redpill. You're probably still bluepilled, so you don't notice. Jewlywood can't make redpilled movies, its against their ethnic interest.

Explain plz im retarded. is that his birthday? wasnt the movie made in 1999?

>hurr every movie ever made or that will be made is bluepill because of Jews

You sound ridiculous dude. A lot of movies have leftist or multiculturalist influences but not everything is propaganda. Remember that the goal of film studios is to make money.