If you vote republican , you are voting against your own economic interests

Friendly reminder

>The republicans are the party of the rich
>meanwhile almost all of the top 100 billionaires are liberals

nice meme

That picture is pure bait, no matter who is in the upper class someone worked to get them there, you can't just deny that hard work and give all they have fought for over to other people.

>implying democucks are any better

Anything to get the gibs away from the niggers and wetbacks

Most of the rich are liberals that are voting Hillary. Your argument is invalid

But I'm not on welfare.

Same for democrats.
Vote libertarian.

So is if you vote democrat. Nice try asshole.

>YOU STUPID ALT RIGHT NAZIS CANT YOU UNDERSTAND???? ITS IN YOUR BEST ECONOMIC INTEREST TO ROB PEOPLE WITH MORE MONEY THAN YOU.

That doesn't make it ethical

Most libertarians I know are voting for Neocon Trump so I don't believe believe in their bullshit narrative anymore

>Horsey
Nope.gif

Also, nice casual racism. Cuck.

>i'm not rich

So the elite globalist worth $200mm gives a shit about income inequality.

Top kek

>Neocon
Nice bait, Democrats have become garbage tier globalists that serve Silicon Valley and have completely forgotten about the working class.

He bought the pie he can do as he pleases with it, unless you think that bakers should never make any money from selling the pie they've made to other people.

I never thought about it like that before. I'm totally a #hillshill now!

If I vote democrat then that pie just goes over to the other end of the table - meanwhile the middle class gets fucked like we always do.

Not this one.

Hillary is the antithesis of what I stand for.
Trump isn't much better, but he at least understands free trade doesn't mean free movement.
Gary Johnson is a libtard masquerading as a libertarian.

Time to see who the Constitution Party candidate is.

t. Paleocon bordering on libertarian

Trump Sure loves Israel you dumbfuck. Just like most Neocucks

Ok, how do you know my (your opinion) economic interests?

What is my (your opinion) economic interests?

Why are they (being your opinion) my economic interests?

Can't wait to pay more taxes for niggers.

>voting against your own interests

kys faggot

Why do you hate Israel so much? Are you muslim or something?

Friendly reminder that Democrats abandoned the working class over a decade ago on a suggestion by Slick Willy.

Explain to me how Trump's "America First" approach to foreign policy is in any way "Neocon"

when is this meme going to end.

Yeah, I'm sure more trade deals like NAFTA TPP and TTIP that ship industrial jobs overseas are in the interest of the working class.

I'm sure that an expension of the H1B program under the democrats will help Americans find work.
As well as the importation of hundreds of thousands of Arabs and millions of immigrants.
Not to mention asylum for over 10 mil Hispanics, and the children those would bring.

Because massive economic and banking deregulation + supply side economics ( that has been pushed by the Right wing sociopathic lunatics since the Reagan administration ) has caused massive economic inequality and has further widening the gap between rich and poor , systematically eliminating the middle class

Yes, because Shillary has the interests of the working class at heart.
Also love the subtle SJW tone. White males can only be wealthy

See

Don't be a dumbass , you are supporting the most pro Israel candidate while claiming to hate da joos

Itll all pan out eventually.

But if you vote hillary itll end quickly.
She wants war with Russia and China and she'll get it.

>poor black woman has four kids

Why do niggers keep having so many kids if they can't afford them?

Yeah, now I regret not voting for Bernie Panders so I could get taxed at 105% of my income some radical leftists could earn meme degrees for """free"""

>tax cuts for everyone
>Republicans haven't cut welfare in 20 years
>OY VEY CLEARLY THEY HATE THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS

This shit is fucking retarded

Also

>comic from 2012

Rich people own that okay you fucking idiot? I'm not very rich and I'm not complaining. I don't understand why Libtards want to rob people of their own fucking money that people put their own time into.

>10 million
>children those would bring

The great thing about fucking illegals is that most were in their 20s when they came here so their children are all born here

12 million illegals and 6 million anchor babies

Another great thing is if we actually deport their fucking asses most of those anchor babies aren't coming back because a birth certificate isn't enough ID to prove you're an American

You can always tell if someone is a leftist baitposting if they think hating globalist Jews = hating Israel. It's true that Israel takes too much American money, but fighting the globalist Jews takes priority.

You have to go back, to Plebbit.

The (((rich))) control both parties. The (((rich))) control the economy. The (((rich))) control the media. The (((rich))) are at the top of the social ladder. The (((rich))) control speech, and are the one group you can't call out in public.

I'll ask again because you did not answer my 3 questions and instead delved into a red herring

Ok, how do you know my (your opinion) economic interests?

What is my (your opinion) economic interests?

Why are they (being your opinion) my economic interests?

Not even worth typing out . Fuck off troll

Ok, then explain this

Mass immigration to lower wages is in my interest? How delutional are dems.

So you have no response to my 3 questions nor any idea what my Economic interests are. Thank you for proving my point better than I can ever explain it.

the only reason democrats even have a chance any election is because mainstream media is so liberal

I guess its good that Trump isn't a Republican or a "real Conservative" or neocon or any of that bullshit.

Dems wanna give all your money to mudpeople if a white person needs help they wont do shit.
Dems are largely a drive down wages scam. Dems also tend to genocide the native populations also.

Who gives a shit? Isreal gets about $3 billion a year out of out budget, meanwhile we spend something like $7 billion for bullshit like recycling programs. The annual US budget btw sits around $3.8 trillion, so you can figure how much $3 billion fits in proportionally. Also,
What he said. I'd take 1,000 Israelis for one Soros-tier Jew globalist.

> no sources

K

>Neocon Trump
Pure oxymoron. Trump is hated by the Neocons. Hillary is the real neocon.

>Source: US Dept of Commerce - Bureau of Economic Analysis Jan 29, 2016
Leftists really can't read.

>If you vote republican , you are voting against your own economic interests

This has been a Democratic Party meme for decades now. You're a completely bankrupted political party in 2016. You're riding on the social propaganda talking points of a 50 year old playbook tracing itself back to the 1960's.

You people are so clueless how fucked Western Liberalism is about to get utterly annihilated. Don't you get it yet? It has nothing to do with Donald Trump, or even the Republican Party. A hundred years of Western Liberalism is finally collapsing all across the Western World.

You're fucking finished.

The shill have been monitoring us for months. Learning all about us. We took them completely by surprise. After months of watching us, they have a pretty good idea what makes us tick, and what we're all about. Now, they're starting to use our own weapons against us...

You can do two things.

1) Ignore them
2) Quickly identify them as you did, and give the correct answer.

>After months of watching us, they have a pretty good idea what makes us tick

the liberal plants are fucking retarded. They think they BTFO'ed the alt right by stealing pepe memes and echoes

Most extremely rich people have inherited their wealth tho.

Are you saying that people can't work hard to give their children a comfortable life? Besides, when they are adults they will have to manage the companies their parents made, the stocks they had, the family home, and deal with you ungrateful whelps who spit at the people who brought your neighborhoods into actually meaning something.

...so?

>Wealth is a limited resource
Oh Marxists. Too funny