Black Canadian man pulled over for reading in his car

>Louizandre Dauphin of Bathurst, N.B. was pulled over and questioned by RCMP on July 7 after he parked by the water to read a book by C.S. Lewis.
>The officer was "kind and respectful," Dauphin says, and asked where he was from and where he was going. Then the officer said a few residents near the wharf reported a "suspicious black man" parked in a white car.
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/dauphin-reading-in-car-1.3674236

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2817574/black-man-stopped-by-police-after-reading-near-wharf-in-new-brunswick/?sf30732155=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

anti-bump that I know still counts as a bump

There's niggers in New Brunswick?what the fuck are they doing there?!

Police are obligated to check reports. Just glad nothing bad happened.

He probably parked near someone's house or business.

>residents reported him
Hue. Good. We're returning to ethnocentrism like it should be.

Wow I can't believe in current year such a disgraceful thing could happen here in my home country. To think a minor nonissue that was quickly resolved in a cordial manner that involved a person who isn't White making headline news... it just gets me fired up. I'm a #JebHead now.

yeah you can't creep around in your car

how is this news

The are chinks now too, according to the chink that works for me.

Sage bump

Because Black Lives Matter you nigger.

>pulled over
>was parked
>LOOK HE READS C.S. LEWIS GUYS
>"""""kind""""" """"""respectful"""""
>going to read "by" the water but staying in your car

Sounds like a haitian, Quebec let a bunch in because creole is kind of like french.

Who the fuck cares it's canada, we all know that cucknadian got down on his knees and engulfed his bbc.

the cop should have capped that fucking subhuman nigger

they all need to fucking die

Why is this news?

>a book by cs Lewis

So Narnia?

How do you get pulled over if you're parked?

Is PEI clean?
Don't care where that nigger is from just like I don't care where I caught my cold, all that matters is now I have it.

PEI is about 97% white, 1% asian, 1% black, 1% misc. Ironically they've elected Canada's first and second nonwhite premiers.

It's actually Sup Forums the island, despite the friendly image, I want to go back there but no jobs.

>black guy
>reading

I doubt he's 100% nigger if he's actually capable of reading.

>Canada
>C.S. Lewis

The cop was definitely a genderfluid atheists.

I'm going to be joining he RCMP and from what I understand you get to pick a province you'd prefer and if they can they send you there, I have no idea if this is true though.
PEI seems great though

Could have been some of his Christian writtings

If you can get a government job it's amazing. It's beautiful, housing is affordable, and although it's very insular (if you find a waifu there and make babies, your kids will be still be CFAs), they're alright people. Main crime problem is DUIs.

(((CBC)))

Sorry CFA? I never heard the term before

b

I'm white. Was once approached by cops while walking home drunk in the ghetto and told I matched robbery suspect and let go. Should I do a CBC story?

99 out of a 100 times when strange 'suspicious looking black men' are parking near something they are staking out something to rob. And the police is right 99% of the time to investigate.
But that one time, oh that 1%
MMUUUUUUHHHHH RAAAYYYCCIIIIS STEREOTYPING

>police got a report
>checked it out
>was nothing
>polite interaction
How is this news?

>cop didn't shoot nigger
>white Canadians be rayciss for calling da police
This isn't news. It's (((news))).

BLM straw man for racial profiling.

They would've checked him out too if he was white. They check into reports. This is fucking weak bait and I can't wrap my head around how news stations there and in America keep falling for it.

Is this shit gonna spread here? Fucking hell, if our niggers get a hold of these moronic tactics we'll never hear the end of them.

Lewis is based for those who don't know

>Commit an extremely disproportionate amount of crime
>Surprised when people are wary of you committing crime

even as a white guy you can't do shit in your car for an extended period of time before the cops come, pretty fuckin dumb but whatever.

maybe he was reading violently

Even in Canada they commit pretty much all the crime in the cities, it's ridiculous and they're only 3% of our population

baiting

nigger-baiting

this is how nigga-philando got shot
they were baiting the police with the intent to make them look foolish on camera, but the nigger ended up getting dead instead

I got bothered by the pigs once for pulling over on a country road at night. I thought that I was in the middle of nowhere, but it turned out there was a house like a thousand feet away. I'm assuming they saw my headlights and called the cops because they considered my vehicle suspicious. It was like midnight.

Fucking cop came up and gave me the third degree. Asked to search my car and shit. When I asked why I was being detained he said it was because I was a "suspicious vehicle". I looked that up in my state statutes and didn't see jack shit about "suspicious vehicles".

Am I mistaken? Are cops allowed to detain people they deem suspicious, and if so, what is the definition of a "suspicious vehicle"?

>was pulled over while parked in his car
>pulled over while parked

wtf am I reading?

Reading C.S.Lewis evidently. Can't you read leaf?

I'm white and I got pulled over for literally driving two blocks to walk my cat

>99 out of a 100 times when strange 'suspicious looking black men' are parking near something they are staking out something to rob.

That's not true, at least half the time they're part of a drug deal.

They're allowed to lie to gullible faggots if they think that will make things go by smoother.

>black
>reading

doubt.html

>remember goy : diversity is strength

story sounds fabricated

People are just doing this shit to get e-fame and maybe have Obama give him an invite to the White house.

Also

>niggers
>read

What a dumb post. Suspicious vehicle reported. Turns out it was nothing lel.

I didn't even read it honestly, I just saw a nigger in New Brunswick and got mad

Holy shit, are you me? They took my shoes off and took pictures while I balanced against a wall!

And then I walked home when they were done asking questions and nothing ever came of it.

Let me get this straight

-A guy was parked in his car somewhere reading.
-Cop sees him and knowing that there have been reports about a suspicious black man, confronts the guy
-Guy explains that he's just reading in his car, both parties are polite
-end of story

???? Isn't this exactly what civil rights group want? For police to be polite and have smoother encounters with blacks?

This is true, doesn't matter who you are you park your car and sit in it for an extended time and someone sees you doing it, the cops will be there in 10-20 mins. Just to see if you're up to no good.

Plus they can't even use the "muh slavery" or "muh systemic racism" because that shit was almost non-existant compared to the US.

NO excuses for this shit.

Cops can detain people for absolutely no reason?

>after he parked by the water

people sometimes park by the water (ocean/lake side) and drink

fyi

ive done it alone and with friends,
shits soothing

anyways they might of thought he was doing that

Isn't this against the narrative?

>Cop called on innocent black man
>EVIL RACIST COP APPEARS
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER"
>"R-readin massa"
>"k have a good day bye"
>RACISM

Holy fuck those comments make my blood boil.

hope he finds out who reported him and gangrapes the females in front of the male family members

get mad at niggers for making the good black people look bad, not cops for looking into a potentially dangerous situation

if he really was up to no good and the cop didn't want to check because of racial profiling, they'd be fucked

I was just reading Frankenstein and got triggered by the white guilt >muh injuns, so I ran to Sup Forums ;_;

I'm pretty sure they have to tell people WHY they are being detained.

I asked him and he said it was because I was "suspicious vehicle". No where in my state's laws does the term "suspicious vehicle" appear.

I think that's a term cops made up that sounds like it's real. In hindsight, I probably should've just kept asking to leave and not even shown him my ID.

>driving somewhere out with your car just to read

>The officer was "kind and respectful," Dauphin says

The difference between Canada and America.

People are happy to be racist when there's no risk of jewish media scrutiny destroying their lives

So what? My store called on a suspicious vehicle because the parking lot cleaner insisted he had a shot gun.

It was a fucking guitar.

The new homeland for the white nation will consist of NB, NS, NL and PEI.

>pulled over for reading in his car
>Dauphin of Bathurst, N.B. was pulled over and questioned by RCMP
>after he parked by the water to read a book
>pulled over
How do you 'pull over' a parked vehicle?

They started showing up here from the Caribbean in the 1980's, and now their children commit crime like crazy and talk about the white man keeping them down.

It's because mostly blacks use twitter in America

No, that was the joke. In the US, you are protected from unreasonable search and seizure. But a lot of cops will lie to you to get you to comply to a search. Yes, it might make them look bad, but on the upside they might get their hands on some stolen property or drugs, and remember the guy's name for later. Slippery slope? I really don't care because all the police are ever going to find in my car are pop cans and food wrappers.

A black man reading a book is kind of suspicious though. What does this man think he is? Some kind of interrectual who cans reads and sheeit? This is not your father's black man.

>proving that cops are actually nice people and that Canadians are paranoid as fuck
How is this (((news))) going to help BLM? The Straw man they're trying to build will collapse in on itself.

WE WUZ THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS AND ShIT

>this is news

Lol we live in amazing times, complete tabloid journalism

>Black Canadian man pulled over for reading in his car
Lol, niggers can't read.

RACE WAS NEVER MENTIONED

>The Ontario native said race was never mentioned in the exchange with the officer.
>The Ontario native said race was never mentioned in the exchange with the officer.

globalnews.ca/news/2817574/black-man-stopped-by-police-after-reading-near-wharf-in-new-brunswick/?sf30732155=1

/thread
this story is fake

>reading a book in your car on the side of the road

It would be normal for a policeman to stop just to see wtf is going on or ask about car trouble. People walking by thought it was weird as fuck so they even called it in.

Monkeys can read Shakespeare.

They just don't understand it.

Yeah that was probably why they called. I'm still fucking suspicious as to why a nigger would voluntarily read.

YOU NIGGA SHAKE SPEAR WAS FROM THE ZULU TRIBE ALL DEM STORIES BE ANCIENT AFRICAN STORIES YALL CRACKAS BEN STEALIN OUR CULTURE!

niggers man

Better have been Hornblower

Man's got good taste in literature though

A black guy reading is suspicious. Stereotypes exist for a reason. He was likely using it for cover while he cased some joint.

the macro doesn't mention the only people getting into med school with less than a 2.0GPA are niggers

The cops pull people over all the time. Now the black people are just making a big fuss about it posting it all over facebook and the news is fucking obsessed and stupid and bored enough that they will report on the stupid shit niggers say on their facebook because they're a failing business model hanging on to any profits and lowest common denominator demographics it can find.

Posts face and car but not book. Supposedly reading CS Lewis. Uh huh.

Maybe they've been robbed before you precious little sovereign faggot.

Who the fuck parks on a country road in the middle of the night? That's suspicious. Let's be real though. The vehicle wasn't the issue. You were.

What the fuck happens in New Brunswick anyway, except for drunk people and incest?
Atlantic Canada lmao, bunch of cowards

Don't act like they're getting that idea from nowhere.

This is what everyone is taught in school and the media repeats it at every opportunity.

The CBC has literally become a Far Leftist Propaganda broadcaster, they even made some "changes" to their comment section (censorship and downvote buttons) to eliminate any comments they don't like. The CBC is a piece of shit.

This is somehow White America's fault.

>doing anything while driving
Basically a crime

For any foreigners who might not know just how bad the CBC is, CNN is a more neutral news network than CBC it's that bad

>Licked my car door
What the ever loving fuck? Who does that?

A friend showed me her new degenerate back tattoo once while I was parked in a car and somebody called the cops saying we were fucking in the car. I did not write to the news about the 'raysis' incident that an AZN cop showed up to ask me (white) what I was doing.

>locked

Also a very drunk native woman screaming racist insults to random people is an everyday thing in Canada. The only people who say anything about it are the based old Chinese mainlander immigrants who tell them off "Why you look like a monkey?" as Chinese have zero manufactured race guilt.