youtube.com/watch?v=fsqkGNn2ev8
youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8
youtube.com/watch?v=5_gjeX30QEE
youtube.com/watch?v=YTCYyeIIrXY&t=5m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=qRjb9cr7tIU&t=67s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course not.

Fuck. Yes. Those boys were indeed wild as hell

Yes. Just finished my second viewing of the series.

Kino. Same with Viva La Bam. Everything else is non-canonical.

looks pretty gay

Truly was great time to be grow up in the rise and fall of the hardcore/skater/2000s era

>not enjoying homo erotic kino

Probably too wild for you pussy

Why was he so based?

Purest kino

I agree!

What was the best sketch?

Yes, the captured some of the best killer whale footage of all time on that show

youtube.com/watch?v=fsqkGNn2ev8

>KINO

do you guys think you can still go to this military camp in russia and ride a BMP for shit and giggles?

Is there somewhere I can stream these above 480p?

>the episode with the tribal guys doing shit with blood

>that wildboys DS commercial where steve o almost got ate by a lion

The Dayak rager and the Samburu tribe are probably my favs

Honestly, I considered Jackass and the shows related to it to really be an embodiment of the era of the time. You just can replicate what it was like watching this show with your friends and even trying to make your own videos as a teenager.

>it's a steve-o vomits episode

Dressing up as a zebra and going into a lion herd

giant squid autopsy from the first season. I think it was New Zealand, can't find a clip to link.

Is he still alive?

I don't know if they were planning on having a different pair of the crew besides steve-o and pontius be the wildboyz but I'm glad they picked those two. they're perfect.

It was, there was a certain happy je ne sais quoi feeling that the show had. That even though the stars were in pain everything would turn out fine. None of stunts had prizes and there was no ultimate goal but it was ok. Unfortunately alot of people emulated these shows (Wildboyz, Jack Ass, and Viva La Bam) and the lifestyle without the cameras and they just became burn out losers.

Yeah, he's 63

If you ever want to become depressed go watch the people that try to copy Jackass on youtube.

They do the really painful stunts but with literally 0 comedy, just stone faced idiots hurting themselves badly.

The fact that 90% of the Jackass guys are all fucking miserable now is such a harsh reminder of the inevitable march of time for me.

These guys spent their youth just having a blast, traveling the world with their friends making a shit load of money, but now they're getting old and washed up and after Ryan Dunn died they're all highly aware of their own mortality and most of them have become depressed drug addicts.

>drug addicts
There's the problem user.

It's pretty pleasing to see Steve-O get to the peak of his happiness now though.

He spent literally all of Jackass in a dark place but now he's better than ever.

Chris Pontius is mai husbando.

What? Afaik the main crew besides Bam are all doing okay. It's amazing that Steve-O is doing as well as he is.

It actually annoys me in a esoteric way that steve-o is still alive. He should've died 100 times. His brain is swiss from nitrous and his nose has a literal hole in it from cocaine abuse.

havent kept up with novak but if he's alive that's a surprise too. just last year my 24 year old cousin OD'd on heroin because the stupid cunt was miserable and wanted to die. he had slashed his throat before too

fuck drugs

Ryan Dunn's death sparked the new era we currently live in. His death was preceded by SJWs, Trump, ISIS and everything else we currently hate.

yes, it was informative and funny, it brought to light wild life conservation ideas to people who would have neither thought about it

did you really have to mention SJW/trump in a jackass thread? I'm 24 and on Sup Forums it seems the only way I can relive back when I was happy is with jackass and The Thing threads. rest of this place is just vapid noise. frog and pol fags.

P.O.R stunts son!

Obviously they kept the stunts as safe as they could possibly be but yeah, Steve-O definitely has a huge amount of luck on his side. Remember that stunt Knoxville did the with rocket where a huge shard of wood barely missed impaling him through the side? And then after that happened, he tried it again but successfully.

>I'm a faggot on Sup Forums
no surprise there

Even Bam is doing better now.

why does every Sup Forumstard sound the same. they quote some shit you didnt even say then drop a witty "got ya" one liner

you're pathetic lol

>your a big guy

It's not hard to see why they've become addicts, though. If you had as much fun as they did partying and traveling the world you'd be chasing that high same as them.

Steve-O is a god damn inspiration for anybody struggling with addiction. By all rights he should be dead a thousand times over and never been able to recover from his addiction.

He's not as funny without the drugs, but good for him for finding happiness and getting off all that bullshit.

Yeah Steve-O is doing unreasonably well considering where he was at just a few years ago. Johnny Knoxville is doing well, the rest all seem pretty miserable whenever I hear them on the radio or see video of them.

Novak is beyond fucked, pretty sure he's just a homeless junkie living in peoples garages again.

dude what

I think you're on the wrong board user

yea i love wildboyz
it's the perfect amount of stupid

How did CKY/Jackass and all that gain it popularity even before youtube was around/well known? I feel like in today's age, they wouldn't even have been noticed. There are currently people on YouTube doing way riskier stunts but their groups just don't seem to get alone as well as the jackass crew did. Do you know if they were actually all friends, or did some just put up with each other for the cameras?

disgusting, and I'm actually gay and loved it when they would strip down to their thongs on Jackass. Party Boy hearing the song and having to dance were among the top bits.

If I remember right it was three different crews that came together. Johnny got himself Steve-O, Wee Man, Pontius and Preston. Danger Ehren and Dave England did some stuff together, then the Westchester guys like Bam, Dunn, Dico. a magazine writer got them all together and used their footage to make most of season 1, and they finally got together for season 2

Tremaines best work

It was a different time with different taste. America had a weird white trash obsession in the late 90s and first half of the 00s. Also internet videos were still a thing and CKY was popular by late 90s metrics, I think south park also got it's stsrt as a early internet viral video

CKY/Westchester crew were childhood friends. Started out with them filming themselves skating, doing dumb kid stuff, and pranking each other.

The skater/rocker scene was huge, in that time and they became a big part of it. They handed out a bunch of their shitty videos and word of mouth about them spread. It helped that Bam's family was rich and funded their endeavors.

What does the bam margera family do??

No clue, but they were millionaires well before Bam became rich and famous.

My guess would be real estate.

Phil is pretty patrician

Wildboyz was the only kino to ever come out of the group of fuckheads. Chris Pontius is based.

nah yo Novak did an AMA on reddit a few months back about being sober and starting some program to help other people get sober. Some guy asked for advice and Novak straight up gave him his cell phone number and told him to call him if he needs anything, it was cool.

I also saw some video of Bam skateboarding a few days ago that was supposedly showing him getting clean and happier, but I think he only looked happy cuz he's still fat so it was more like a jolly expression on his face

Don Vito died in a coma not too long ago.

Why are these whiteboyz licking Eddie Murphy's feet?

>wildboyz
Fixed.

Unless it was anything that had to with the sea it was pretty fun. The exception is the killer whale thing.

Yes

Wildboyz > Jackass

This is fact

>Yeah Steve-O is doing unreasonably well considering where he was at just a few years ago. Johnny Knoxville is doing well, the rest all seem pretty miserable whenever I hear them on the radio or see video of them.

The only one of the main guys who was in the shitter was Bam. He went to rehab since he drank like a sponge after Dunn died.

He got really bloated when he started to drink for more than just fun.

>Early 2000's MTV

Based

I mean where does they fortune come???

Like the other user said, its real estate?

I can't remember the name, but this guys show was even better. He did some crazy shit

Phil was an accountant wasn't he?

>it's true

Fuck.

Massive organ failure

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
really wish Sup Forums never existed so you babies didn't have a boogeyman to blame on everytime someone said anything you didn't like.

kill yourself, then go back to re,ddit

Jackass is done because Ryan is Dunn.

So can we have a Wild Boyz movie now? Before Pontius fucking dies of retardation.

Kek!

Acording to wikipedia, he is a accountant

>Before Pontius fucking dies of retardation.
Jesus user that shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did, I love that guy.

Thumbs up

i went to see steveo do standup 2-3 months ago and it was good. hes always jocking his shows on local radio shows

I'm glad theses assholes died

Knoxville wants to do another movie called "We're not dunn yeat".

There was that Steve-O DVD where he filmed himself fucking a chick and a dog ate his used condom. After the dog had shit it out he fucking ate it or something

Him and Dunn really pushed the limits with the sick shit.

They all do.
The only thing holding them back is Bam not being able to get his shit together. It sounds like he is though now

I wish I was kidding. Look at his weird ticks and the way he speaks now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8
youtube.com/watch?v=5_gjeX30QEE

That was a joke they made years ago.
They weren't actually planning on making another movie.

Yep, Party Boy is so fucked up

think he's just high here

Did anybody else read the two Jackass books?

I am currently going through the first one and that's actually really well written and pretty interesting. Apparently Dunn actually had a car crash with Bam and Raab Himself long before his death were he nearly killed all three of them.

Haven't had any luck finding the second book for a not super ridiculous price yet though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTCYyeIIrXY&t=5m0s
>2013

fuck... it's already 2017

what the fuck
what happened to him? is he just high af or did he go potato

greatest educational show around

What happened to Chris?

Wildboyz was fuckin' great.

Did anyone else listen to Turbonegro solely because of these shows?

yes they are

filming it in Australia

Divorce made him "funny".

I remember being 11 and watching Jackass and we would jump from our houses roofs into bushes because we wanted to be like the guys from Jackass. It was hella fun desu

Do you have a clip of that stunt? I dont remember that.

He just seems nervous desu, i've seen worse come out of truly autistic people.

when they removed the venom from a snake and let it bite chris(i think)

youtube.com/watch?v=qRjb9cr7tIU&t=67s