Get the fuck up

Get the fuck up.

why are black people so fucking stupid and annoying?

Theyre the women of race

why do white people get triggered so easily?

Can someone please tell me why they do this? What do they win doing so? Is it going to be something common?
Thank you.

They wouldn't kneel if you didn't give so many fucks.

>In every thread of every board they continue to push their failed agenda

but you're black

>see flag
>checks out

>be kidnapped and forced to be slaves for centuries
>once they are "free" (they had to literally go to war to gain their freedom) they are still treated as second class citizens
>until just a few decades ago they had to use different bathrooms than white people
>even today they get different treatment by the police and the justice system

>white people will still go nuts if a brother just kneels during the anthem

Argentina sounds fucked up!

maybe they are just practicing their positions for after the game?

I guess Argentinean's really are black

based brothers , whites are individualistic evil assholes; no need to even try talking with them

>>until just a few decades ago
a half century = few decades

Lincoln gave them Liberia why didn't they just go back?

Beacuse they were as American as Lincoln, why doesn't he "go back" to England?

>ago
and all the while, at every turn proving those "bigoted" people centuries ago were probably right

because moving to another country already full with shitton of tribes and is actually pretty small and not that rich of resources isn't easy?

why are white people so sensitive?

*kneels* *dabs*
also why this never happens in association football?

Yep, my country has its bad side. We don't like to admit that it exists, but it does. Please bear with us; we have autism (and the 'cism, and the 'xism, and the other 'tism, and some phobias; fuck it, we're collectively a mass of neuroses).

Only humans can be considered American not apes

Only two posts and you are already "pretending" to be retarded? I shouldn't bother arguing with white folks

whites are actually hairier than blacks making them more apish also most apes have pale skin just like whites

It’s honestly incredible that American blacks show any patriotism at all

Cry some more

I heard some black actor saying "I can't believe black people in the 40s and 50s still went to the Olympics to represent the USA, and win medals for the white people"

During WW2 black soldiers had to stand up so nazi prisoners could sit. And then they bitch when some black kid acts violent, they were treated as dogs for literally centuries and they expect them to just say "ok, your bad, we are friends now"

Blacks have an iq closer to gorillas. In fact Koko the gorilla has a higher iq then the average Sub Saharan African average.

>implying that iq isn't bullshit

Black people aren't patriotic. They really only do athletics for money, not the honor.

IQ isn't genetical, it's cultural and depends 100% on money

Africans are only poor because Europeans happened to steal the powder invention from Asians first, which allowed colonisation

Are SAT scores bullshit too? I bet Koko could score better on the SAT then your average nigger.

>implying there is a better general intelligence assessment out there.
Reminder that IQ is literally just your brain age over your real age multiplied by 100.

>Cheerleader playing the clarinet
Impressed.jpg

>protest the very system of political representation and justice that liberated them from slavery

iq numbers were assumed and not actually calculated using huge samples , do you think your meme white scientists actually went to Tanzania and asked people there to take iq tests

Anybody find it weird how the only spics on bad terms with blacks are mexicans who have actually been around them?