Eat The Rich: Pokemon GO Conspiracy Edition

>pastebin.com/usTJKcvp

I've fact checked the link and it's pretty accurate as far as names and where the corporations got there start up. InQTel a non profit firm that keeps the CIA up to date Technology wise, invested in Keyhole, which made Google Earth. Former CEO of Keyhole, John Hanke, is now CEO of Niantic, the company in charge of Pokemon GO. This game is gonna collect a lot of pictures and GPS data of a lot of places. What the fuck is wrong with this world? My favorite game from my childhood is now being used to show the jews a ground level view of my neighborhood, and everywhere else, too. Who knows what they can use this data for? but it's like having Jew eyes on every street corner in America. I hate the State and this world so much Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ingress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AhGTbaBSygI
youtube.com/watch?v=N8RtqxGM8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_g-xUtx6Dvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

InQtel has also funded other companies that deal with mass data integration and the like.

Most sites seem to suggest that data consumption is only 4-8 Mb/hr, which doesn't really suggest that a lot of photos are being uploaded, but they could be cached for later.

Or mass uploaded on WiFi connection to lower suspicion?

They already have street level map and photo data, what do you think they are getting from pokemon go that they don't have.

Pokemon GO is a retarded as fuck game

I'm surprised it hasn't been banned already

Totally possible. I don't have enough computer skills to properly analyze it, but I have a shitton of errands to run this weekend, so if I catch some pokeymans, my router's interface will be able to tell me how much data my phone sent over wifi.

Unique IP traffic at strategically key locations? Most "gyms" are placed around churches or rec centers.

the information of people who are completely unimportant and think there is some guy in a cubicle combing through all their pics, texts, emails, et al.

it took the FBI a year to comb through Hilary Clintons e-mails. What in the fuck do you tinfoilers think that anyone is going to spend that amount of time on you for? (semi-srs)

>what are they getting from Pokemon go that they don't have?

The potential of having near constant up-to-date GPS information on anything they want with a whole lot of plausible deniability to protect them legally in court.

To add on to the malicious intentions, that logo is hiding Saturn symbolism in plain sight.

I'm sure they dont have every alley way and trail photographed yet, and now they can have it live streamed whenever they like.
and yeah, it's a ship floating on a weather balloon with rings. Like you're voyaging for some new world

Niaintic also came out with this which is simlar in the fact that it requires your camera out, but this one looks and sounds all kind of illuminati legit
>ingress.com/

ITT: retards that didn't play ingress and only noticed AR games after they became a fad

Watch this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=AhGTbaBSygI

Sup Forums I love you but sometimes the level of tinfoil is a bit overwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8RtqxGM8TQ

Alex jones want the game hacked

youtube.com/watch?v=_g-xUtx6Dvo

There's so much invasion of privacy with the internet now everyone should throw on there tinfoil cap, i'm just depressed that pokemon is now another thing I have to worry about, that was like my favorite game series ever.

and I play watchmen n00b stfu

This thread is stupid: Google already have pictures of absolutely every single corner (streetview?), CCTVs and secret cameras and mics are already planted almost everywhere, all consumer software have security holes/backdoors, ICs as well. So what's the point of creating a silly game for spying the goyim eh?

Newsflash dumbass, it's not a conspiracy.

The People in Charge have always had your info, from every last thing you've typed online to every call or text you've ever made.

This game is harmless. It can't do anything that hasn't already been done to you.

I'm sure there are businesses, personal residences, back yards, other less accesable areas they don't