FACEBOOK DRAMA OVER BLM

White guy makes a post about BLM and how much of a disgraceful/toxic they are.. Nigger responds with the most nigger post ever..

What is your take on this argument Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.wp.com/i68.tinypic.com/2i7x18w.jpg?zoom=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inclination is to immediately threaten the white guy with physical violence
can't make this shit up

nigger can't even write a proper sentence and he's telling him to rewrite his opinion like that even makes sense

> Black people and mexicans built this country as dlaves and against there free will

>Dumb fuck how are you pure American when white people are not from north or south america..

What did he mean by this?

Of course the nigger or nigger lover doesn't get the point. If niggers are so unhappy, then they should leave. Dumb faggot thugs like to trot out this rhetoric but nobody can call them on it or they're be a chimp out. Soon, whitey won't give a shit how much they cry.

Black lives mater

Carrick really needs to learn how to spell, it's not helping his baboon cause at all

Also
>black Native Americans
Is this some we wuz kings shit?

Niggers always use violence when they get confused and frustrated. Because unlike a regular person (Person, regardless of race) they don't think about the consequences of what they do. This punk nigger called racist and will not change his opinion because niggers never think.

OP having some trouble in a Facebook fight and looking for black up I see

This nigger needs a hanging

post pics of alyssa

>black up

The black guy will surely have his friends be his black up, they never have a conversation fight alone.

KEK

BLM is quite litterally America's ISIS

>dont say why BLM arent terrorists, race baiters or outright criminals
>OOGA BOOGA WE GONNA FUK U UP NIGGA
classic fucking chimp

No ISIS is Americas ISIS

Niggers gonna nig.

>Desecrating history and gravestones

I am burning with the heat of a trillion exploding stars.

WHY CAN'T NIGGERS WRITE WORKING SENTENCES ?

Takes all the legitimacy when you call other people stupid while you are not even able to write in your own language.

BLM is a black KKK.

Funny how the Democrats are supporting them they've always been the party of racial segregation.

#BlackLivesDon'tMatter

>black native americans

WE WUZ INJUNS

>I-I-I'm not racist ;__;

That idiot whiteboi fucktard lost the argument before even starting, what a cuck. Sad!

>misspelled "matters"
top kek

Glad I got to see it before the niggers trashed it.

I have pics on my other SD card.

95% white Tennessee county reporting in

>le first slave owner was a black

How to spot a autistic Sup Forums loser.

>If niggers are so unhappy, then they should leave.
That's the slumlord argument, plumbing busted, doors don't work, windows don't open, rats n roaches everywhere? "You don't like it? MOVE!"
I'm not defending morons desecrating graves that's foul, but every protest about some percieved wrong is met with the slumlord argument.
Me i think it looks like part of the black demographic in USA is dead set on being barbaric, first and most to their own, then to everyone they can reach, while playing the racist card when it suits them. I wouldn't want this shit going off in my country, it's dreadful and only the start.

Nice trip. Filtered.

Is there anything these niggers didn't was?

t. alberto barbossa

filtered

Hit a nerve?

>They even misspelled the word "matter"
>NEGROES EUNT DOMUS

Any migrant from Africa is a coward. They are too afraid to destroy the domestic terrorism in their own countries so they come here and the terrorists follow them.

Tripshit ahoy!

But the man who went to court for the ability to own slaves was in fact black.

carrick seems reasonable enough

he understands his argument but thinks his wording is poor

#safespace

>blacks and mexicans built this country
When will this meme end?

>EUNT DOMUS
>not ITE DOMUM
write it a hundred times. if you're not done by sunrise I'll cut your balls of.

Everything is made out of cotton!

>#PickSomethingElse

Fire up those Photoshops, boys.
The jokes practically write themselves.

Well no blacks didn't immigrate to america willingly

I know, but what does it change? Wasn't slavery racial later on?

Ok so we've been listening, but all I hear is that you want to kill whitey. No shit white people grew up different, I recognize this. What is it that you want from me? I'm sorry for what happened at the beginning at the birth of this country (241 years ago) but the past history, we're all trying to be sympathetic towards everyone, but I don't owe you a god damn thing.

So again, GET OVER IT OR GET OUT.

>ywn own a steel mill, bank, factory, and other infrastructure necessary to build a country, all manned by your black slaves

Oh behave, you aint got any history past 250 years anyway, in europe we call that 'a blip'.
Stop being so precious

they are referring to when niggers actually had jobs (mostly in the south) where you couldn't find a construction worker who wasn't black,

this actually did more to fuel the resentment towards niggers in the south than slavery. But people think because niggers built stuff, that somehow means they own it, even though this was when they actually got paid for their work.

Its basically the sole achievement and highest point in history for the American Negro, when most of them had jobs.

So basically you expect an african villager to go Rambo against an organization that were raised upon childhood solely to incite terrorism?

Even if the entire continent focused solely on exterminating their terrorism problems, it'll still be financial suicide.

Niggers doing construction Citation needed.

Underrated.
Bottom line: I got my own problems. I don't give a shit about yours. #RealTalk

>The South
>Not the Palestinian Territories of the United States

ARE YOU KIDDING MEE?

It's FOBs from Africa doing this? I thought it was people who'd been there generations but arrived in chains. Did i miss something?
>Ok so we've been listening, but all I hear is that you want to kill whitey.
That's all you're hearing maybe?
People are concerned that your paramilitary police are wasting civilians, predominantly black ones. The fact that some of these protestors are being turds doesn't discredit the whole concern.
I saw a clip the other day of a white teen getting all "Am i being detained?" smarty pants with a traffic stop, then he attacked the cop after he got tased. You really going to tell his parents GET OVER IT OR LEAVE THE USA?

BLACK PEOPLE BUILT THIS COUNTRY BY PICKING COTTON!!!! MEXICAN PEOPOLE BUILT THIS COUNTRY BY ??????
YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE BIGGOT!!!!

Roots is a known forgery anyway, so nothing of value is lost.

yes. They also claim to be vikings. Idk if any Nordbros on this board knew that but yes they try to claim northern europe as theirs too

niggers used to work (poorly) because there was no welfare from white people. SO they'd starve otherwise.

There is more black on black crime in the US than Cop on black. In Chicago there is a murder every 14 hours at this point in time. More white people are wasted by cops than black.

The new black panther movement is threatening the GOP convention

A black activist leader talked of gaining control of 5 southern states and claiming it as a black country within America.

Yeah man, that's mostly of what I'm hearing. They don't like the cops, but its particularly the white cops... So again, yeah it's been more of a general racial issue.

Shit isn't good.

No, that is literally what made slavery racial. A black man argued that blacks weren't real citizens of the crown and as such didn't have real rights so he could keep his black indentured servant past his contract, forever.

The magistrate said OK lol sounds good, hear that everyone you can own blacks!

Then when anthony johnson died they took his property and didn't give his inheritance to his kids because "lol he's not a real person, right?"

As usual, the nigs played themselves. They sold their own people into slavery all the way down the line.

What's this then?
People called Negroes they go the house?

i2.wp.com/i68.tinypic.com/2i7x18w.jpg?zoom=2

If you're anywhere near Jackson then that doesn't count.

>Bro, Bro, bro, u no me bro, bro

Comedy gold.

The juxtaposition of their spelling tells it all

>BLM is a hate group

Blaine confirmed for fucking retarded

soldiers threaten anti-military fb pages all the time. go fuck yourself.

Tell me both of these are just silly pranks so that I can laugh in my chair. It's almost 4am here. I'm really tired. What the fuck America?

hmm, makes you thing, really.

>Top picture is of a Man opposing an Oppressive government.
>Bottom picture is of a Nigress that refuses to get off the road.

This kind of shit shit shit is why blm and the "race war" will go nowhere. Blacks are 12% of the population and declining. When that small of the population is a fifth column they were communists. Blacks don't have the ideological consistency or competence to threaten the power structure in a meaningful way. Black/white tension is first and foremost a distraction.

To paraphrase Hilldog- once they have served their purpose they will be brought to heel.

it was a war over slavery, jackass. all of the confederate states cite slaveholding in their declarations of secession. go fuck yourself

Just looking at that damned stone... Just... Fuck.. Shit and hell.

You don't do that shit, you don't DO that shit.

>a tripfag calling other people autistic

KEK

Kek, white cuck trying to defend his bulls. As USUAL.

Let them all have those states. It'll be a 3rd world hell hole.

Yes, goy. Listen to your Professor Goldberg.

IT SAYS ROMANS GO HOME

No it doesnt

this has to be the worst bait I've ever seen

Nigga the state's rights angle didn't make the war any less about slavery. I am so goddamn sick of this meme.

Shut the fuck up you subhuman piece of garbage. Slavery wasn't invented, it existed since the 1st man walked on this earth.

Go fuck yourself trip faggot

Nope. South of there.

Well youve clearly not seen your mothers snatch

Yes. Her life was in 100% danger and was never heard from again.

Can any one with a facebook post some pictures of carrick fortenberry? We could make a barbosa meme out of him.

Seems like a nice black person who, naturally, wants to side with his people despite the facts. It's a shame, but he's not really acting like a "nigger." Aside from his spelling.

whatchit boi jamalious ruckusbringa the third is going to slap the white off of you

Oh look, a liberal who thinks that just because he doesn't like it means it's ok for it to be destroyed.

The stupid thing is you can't even see why it actually fucking matters. Watching liberals these days is like watching a guy banging together two rocks while sitting in a room full of gunpowder. This same fucker is the one that gets offended when someone doesn't use proper pronouns and doesn't understand why desecrating gravestones and burial sites might piss people off.

It astounds me you're capable of fucking breeding.

#ItalianLivesMatter

user; I really, really, really like this image.

>you're capable of fucking breeding.
they're really not though that's why the proliferation of my wife's son is reality and not a meme

dont you have a bull to prep, carl?

No give them 'troit ohio and Chicago the south is full of christian whites

No shit. These are BASIC fucking concepts that just seem like they are light years from grasping.

>FACEBOOK DRAMA
It's literally in the title and you idiots still genuinely respond to this garbage. This is how you know that this place is infested with retarded trend conscious underage types that would have been a straightshot to brainwashed partisan twitter activist if they weren't preoccupied with posting their shit memes back and forth here and on reddit. They're the same breed of cancer with a different set of clothes that still their mom picked out for them.
sage

Someone seriously needs to graffiti WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT on something. That would be the greatest troll ever if we could get the mainstream media to pick it up.