If Cristiano and Messi were on the same team, and Ronaldo was still the tap-in artist, who would get the ballon d'or?

If Cristiano and Messi were on the same team, and Ronaldo was still the tap-in artist, who would get the ballon d'or?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaFRi_9q1L4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhPMC-NXLhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_UEFA_Champions_League
transfermarkt.com/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdaten/spieler/8198/plus/0?saison=ges
transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdaten/spieler/28003/plus/0?saison=ges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck that's fifa irl.

Yes this is true

tsu

TSUUUUUU because he's the best of both worlds
>youtube.com/watch?v=RaFRi_9q1L4

>if the GOAT and an above average player played in the same team, who would get the balloon door?
The GOAT, Christiano Ronaldo obviously.

Open your eyes nip. Messi would score as much as him while being the playmaker too

Messi would get 500 assists per season

This webm makes me sad

The best football to ever be played is worth less than a simple tap in as far as statistics and records are concerned

that merely proves that stats are fucking useless and cr7 is a hack, how's that sad?

Because 50 years from now people will just look at stats, balon dor wins etc.

Same as how we consider players like beckenbauer now. I bet 90% of football fans have not watched him play

you should have a little bit more faith in people m8.
about half of the world population are retards, the other half are sensible lads.

Ah yes, Ronaldo is a hack for winning more CLs, scoring and assisting more in the competition, outscoring messi in his only league, winning titles in other leagues, winning the euro, and actually being a better dribbler than messi, being a better free kick taker than messi, and being a better chance creator than messi. Sure, he's a hack. Don't reply to me until Messi wins something without Xaviniesta

That's why I'm going to repost this image for all eternity

Here it is, statistically proven, that Messi was superior in any aspect. This is objective facts.

Also, people will look up YouTube videos of both Messi and Ronaldo in the future, and see a stark difference

>more CL's
both won 4, but Messi has way more league titles

>scoring and assisting more
not at this rate, Messi will have more than Ronaldo when both are retired

>Style of Play
>Likes to cut inside
Heh

>both won 4
He played in the QF, SF or the Final in 2005/06?
>not at this rate
He has a 7% higher scoring rate than Ronaldo in his worst ever season and 6 less CL goals.
>Also, people will look up YouTube videos of both Messi and Ronaldo in the future, and see a stark difference
Sweaty....

Oh so Ronaldo didn't win the Euro? Gotcha. Why list it then?

Messi scores at a higher ratio in Champions League historically, but Ronaldo has played two or three seasons more than Messi

MESSI BEST dribbles and faints VS Ponferradina HD 1080P - Is he Alien?

Cristiano Ronaldo Puskas Award 2009
Ronaldo best skills and longshots 2003-2017 1440P - The King #RESPECT

Messi didn't play past the Ro16 and scored once in the group stage
Ronaldo scored 3 goals and 3 assists contributing 6 of his teams 9 goals. His team literally didn't get a single shot on target against France in 80 minutes without him
>seriously thinking there's a comparison

His team literally won the final without him, and he missed a shitload of goals that almost cost Portugal the title in more than one occasion -- he got bailed out by the defense and the keeper -- put Kane or some average centre forward in his position and Portugal would have walked the title.

>he missed a shitload of goals that almost cost Portugal
Lol? Like the winner vs Wales?
>he got bailed out by the defense and the keeper
Like the brace against Hungary? Where the keeper and defense allowed 3 goals?
Barca won the title without Messi playing ha;f the games and then continued to win 2 Euros and a World Cup
Messi didnt singlehandedly lose the Centenario?

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Celta 2018 | Amazing Goals | Crazy Skills | Dribbling | Speed | Passing & Vision | 4K HD | #inshallah

I can cherrypick too
>youtube.com/watch?v=lhPMC-NXLhw

shanta pls

Messi does that kind of shit in pretty much all games, always an awesome play that then doesn't end up in a goal or an assist because the centreforward fucks it and the whole play doesn't go to any stat

The only reason some people have to argue CR is even on the same level as Messi is if you only talk about numbers but don't watch them play, and even in numbers Messi has more goals, assists and titles

just came here to say

MARADOO MARADOOOOOO
MARADOOO MARADOOOO

Messi is 3 years younger and has 4 (5 if you count La Liga is already over) more titles than Ronaldo

I know, the only place where Cristiano wins is the CL, he has 4 more goals and 1 more assist, but he's also way older. When both retire Messi will also have better numbers in that competition

it's hilarious because Ronaldo does every thing that Messi does, but better.
You can pretend that Messi is playmaker and Ronald is a pure poacher, nut there's no excuse for the poacher to have more assists and created chances. Just take a look at this season. Messi doesn't do literally anything and Barca still win with Rakitic and Alcacer. If Ronaldo doesn't show then Madrid is fucked
One is held to a higher standard and that's it. Messi gets forgiven for choking 3 finals by scoring against Ecuador. Meanwhile Ronaldo is considered finished for carrying his team to 4 CLs

>Ronaldo misses key penalty for Man U and Portugal, gets bailed out by the team
Gotta give it to Ronaldo, he always gets bailed out by his teammates

>Ronaldo misses key penalty for Man U
2008 CL? Where he scored their only goal?

Oh, I see it's another episode of "the Canadian lying through his teeth and thinking he might just convince some casual who walks into a football thread, but instead his bullshit gets called and he's ridiculed yet again until he leaves"

>Messi has made basically every big European and CL contenders (Bayern, Milan, PSG, Man City) club he's played against look like kids, SPECIALLY and above all, Real Madrid

Anyway, holy fucking shit, the level of delusion of every single one of your posts is more worrying than funny at this point.

>its lying because i dont like it
Hard pill to swallow?
Go ahead and tell me how the CL is a meme trophy again

So you didn't even watch football back then? It shows, lmao

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_UEFA_Champions_League

Give me a few examples of Ronaldo doing something similar to what Messi does

Give me some proof of Ronaldo creating more chances than Messi, in literally any season you want

him scoring a free kick is a rare sight with only 6.6% rate, you save that video m8

also webm related () was from his last match, 2 days ago so not cherrypick was needed (unlike with free kicks)

They would have lost because of Ronaldo if Terry hadn't slipped, lmao, so clutch

No m8, watch a game. You messi fans love youtube highlights, it works both ways. YOU show me something Messi can do that Ronaldo cant
Yet he's still miles better than Messi at it. How many 20 yard free kicks did he blow over the weekend? 3?

>YOU show me something Messi can do that Ronaldo cant
Carry a shit team like this to a WC final
Win titles with a small club (Barcelona had only 1 CL before him, now they have 5), Cristiano only won titles with the literally top 2 biggest and richest clubs in the world

Everything, statistically, objectively. Messi is a #10 scoring as many goals as a centre-forward.

>Carry a shit team like this to a WC final
WEW lad. How many knockout goals? How abou that free kick in the final? Almost hit a satellite
>Win titles with a small club
ok..........
How about how he got bailed by Iniesta in 2009 ,Villa in 2011? How Neymar had 7 knockout goals to his 2 in 2015?
How long has it been since he's scored in the QF or past in the CL? 3 years?

Drop it, man. When a person says

you know you gotta get out of the discussion for your own mental health. The guy has built a whole world in his head, and you won't change a thing from it.
Also, nothing you write or show him could possibly put him in a more ridiculous spot in front of Sup Forums than a sentence like that. He's his worst enemy.

Also, this Canadian keeps repeating a lie, that Ronaldo assists more than Messi, lmao

transfermarkt.com/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdaten/spieler/8198/plus/0?saison=ges
transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdaten/spieler/28003/plus/0?saison=ges

Messi has 527 goals and 238 assists in 609 games
Ronaldo has 540 goals and 189 assists in 711 games

>b-b-but he has 6 more assists in the Champions League, where he played 25 games more than Messi!

The Ordem is shit lad, the actual GOAT is the Total 90

>How abou that free kick in the final? Almost hit a satellite
Where you expecting him to score a 40 metres free kick? kek

Also, in that very WC Cristiano hit a one-man wall in a free kick against Germany, it costed Portugal to get elminated in the fucking groups stage, how is that better than losing the final?

>even though he has worse ratio he's still miles better than Messi at freekicks
ok leaf, you have defeated me, you win
>How many 20 yard free kicks did he blow over the weekend? 3?
Messi needs to miss his next 241 free kicks to have the same conversion rate as Cristiano, so just wait

Ronaldo > messi everytime

>Flags defending CR in this thread
Canada
Japan
USA

>flags realising the truth
Spain
Argentina
Britain

Makes you think, doesn't it? I would have never though people who never kicked a ball in their lives would have shitty opinions about this sport!

Doesn't even matter, dude. Players like CR, Suarez, Cavani, Benzema, etc ALWAYS get a shit ton of assists. It's a positional trade, even though most of them don't have the creativity, crossing, vision, passing, etc that players like Messi, Modric, Iniesta have. You know, the ones that actually think and build the attacks.
That's the difference between understanding football or making yourself look like a fool defending empty numbers like the Canadian

The guy with more goals, assists, created chances. The more skillful. The guy who hits 40yd blooters with his weak foot, is a threat in the air, known for reinventing the knuckleball (and has a higher free kick rate). The guy who won 3 consecutive PL titles, tied the record for most PL goals in a season as a classic winger. Won the CL 4 times as the top scorer everytime, and scored 3 in 4 finals. Scores 40+ goals a season for 8 consecutive seasons. Has the highest goalscoring and assisting ratio in La Liga. Won the Euro, won the CWC, won the league title, golden boot, domestic title, and Champion's League with 2 different teams in 2 leagues, is SERIOUSLY compared to some guy who dribbles past Mallorca twice a season and collects CL from his World Cup winning teammates yet chokes 3 consecutive national finals (despite not showing up past the group stage).
Because some Argentinian thinks dribbling wins titles

>never kicked a ball
not only that, i bet they have never watched a full match. It's worthless to try and reason
>you now remember how even Madrid customers used to whistle Donaldo when he did stupid shit at Bernabeu

No. They will look at the fucking videos.

Are you S E E T H I N G??

>Here it is, statistically proven
lmao

statistically speaking Messi chokes for Argentina 24/7 and he's #2 in assists and goals in the best international club competition.

inb4 webm of Messi scoring really cool hattrick against 10men Las Palmas

>the more skillful

oh hoh hoho oho he actually said it

It's okay to admit you've been wrong all along. I promise I won't rub it in

you just keep on rubbing ronaldos dick on your face, you deluded mong

>having to use proxies to give a semblance of consent

Itt: multiple nations failing to realize messi plays all out and ronaldo picks his spots. This is why messi has ridiculous games against shit teams, but gets worn down, not only in big competitions but over the course of his career. Ronaldo will probably pad stat in his later years but the numbers don't tell half the story and real football fans know this.

LMAO @ Messi fans waiting for their entire lives for a bad Ronaldo season so they can push their pejorative.
>only a 7% higher scoring ratio despite taking 5 penalties already
>6 less CL goals
>already won 2 titles and scored in both finals

>push their pejorative

what did he mean by this?

Messi walks around the field though. Suarez has t do more work than him, despite being the CF.

I meant
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>mfw the only people defending Ronaldo is the leaf and Romania

>Ronaldo will probably pad stat in his later years
Lel, it's already over for him. Fucking Paulinho has more goals and higher conversion rate this season.

>being this stupid

why do people still reply to this autistic canedian?

>more goals, assists
Messi has more assists and he's 2-3 years younger

Messi has 527 goals and 238 assists in 609 games
Ronaldo has 540 goals and 189 assists in 711 games

Messi will in all likelihood surpass Ronaldo in goals this season

>its the autistic argentinian messi poster vs the autistic ronaldo canadian poster
ill kill every motherfucker in this thread

>that deluded canadian sucking ronaldo that hard

Only a completely ignorant would think Ronaldo is even close to Messi.

>Messi will in all likelihood surpass Ronaldo in goals this season
no he wont lmao, unless it's la liga vs shitters like Eibar
nobody will ever touch Ronaldo's record in the champions league.

>hurr your career doesn't count, only this one competition where Ronaldo has 25 more games played than Messi counts
>shittes like Eibar, yet Ronaldo can't score against them

Messi has 25 games to score 17 goals and give 6 assists, to surpass Ronaldo. At the rate he's going right now, he will score 20 goals and give 10 assists.

>2018
>still replying to canadians

To put it into reference, if Barcelona reaches the semifinals the next 2 seasons, plus this one, that's 30 games with Messi being 30, 31 and 32 years old

He's going to smash Ronaldo's record

He most likely will, but

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

This is like saying Maradona needed to score some more goals to be on Hugo Sanchez's level. This is literally the case the retarded Canadian autist tries to make every day, and yet he wonders why noone takes him seriously.
The only difference here is that Messi somehow manged to be a creative genius AND have the best goalscoring numbers in football history. You strip him off the goals and you still have a GOAT; you strip CR off the goals and... should I even say it?
This is what crushes Penaldo fans the most, no matter how many walls of bullshit stats they try to throw at the world.

this is such a good point it had to be made twice

Stats are for people that don't actually watch games. The only sport that stats tell you an accurate story is baseball.

And messi was on the wing while ronaldunho ran the show for the beginning couple years of messis career before ronaldinho left. Watch how much grpund messi covered over the couse of a game back then

I'm not actually trying to bring ronaldo below messi, but trying to help understand how different they are. Cristiano ronaldo had some ridiculously good games against eplel nobodies on man United... is there no comlarison to draw there?

Please ignore the flags from my country. They are simpletona who only see raw numbers (And are still blind) and don't watch games and continue to screech that they don't care about this sport. Not all burgers are stupid :(

>trust me I'm from Argentina! I know better than anyone when it comes to football! In fact, I'm actually Messi!

Fucking die, you delusional fanboy.

>it's the nip and leaf tapnaldo dick-sucking duo again
do you guys not have a life? you're in EVERY ronaldo/messi thread. especially the fucking leaf. at least the argentine shitposter has been quiet for a while because he needs messi if his team can get a world cup.

Why doesnt TSUU score against Eibar? Is too bad for him to score?

>i cant refute your valid points you so ill call you a leaf, gypsy, deluded, mental, etc.
>im from a second word non country with no stable cable trust me i know football!
Like pottery

>At the rate he's going right now
what rate lmao are you on crack?
in 2017 Messi scored 4 goals and Ronaldo scored 19
>current rate
hahahahahahahahahhaa

>ronaldo scores but messi doesnt
Lmao tapinaldo, you dont need to score to be good, muh hugo sanchez

>messi scores but ronaldo doesnt
lol stats are everything! messi messi messi messi

>ronaldo doesnt score but has a good game overall
lmao hes finished muh GOATinho has more goals than him

>messi doesnt score but has a good game overall
dude did you see that sideways pass to roberto? absolutely magisterial!

If there was a European Super League, which team would have dominated the last 10 years: Real Madrid or Barcelona.

>statpad against clubs like levante and las palmas
>Messi is the GOAT!!!!
>score against the apex of european leagues
>Penaldo is finished lmaooooo!!!!

Both teams already compete in the only internationally relevant league and you know how it goes.

dude, you're fucking delusional

>trust me im a little dicked gook whose country has never done anything worth mentioning in sports and athletics

>trust me i'm a fat american whose country made their own version of football because they suck at world football and couldn't even qualify for the world cup

Talk all you want you got nuked and now serve us you midget mongoloid

Okay, now lose weight

ronaldo needs to score constantly to remind people he's there, messi doesn't. Go be an autistic leaf some place else

Ronaldo proved himself in the only league that matters and won the PL and UCL here. La Liga is garbage with the same top 2 every season with the fluke Athletico once and only 2 teams in the whole of Spains history has won the UCL/European cup and unlike the UK the government actually pay of the debts for Spanish teams like cucks.

Messi needs to come and play day in day out in the PL to prove himself.

>le cold wet night in stoke

This thread is glorious.
Have a vela.