Why do muslims hate dogs, pol?

Why do muslims hate dogs, pol?

What's it going to take for the west to finally get the nuts to rid the world of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=4publicpurity.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's it going to take for the west to finally get the nuts to rid the world of Islam?

Not sure but we need more dog owners in the UK to help keep them in doors, they need to be sent back

I would write "No" with a felt tip pen and hand it back

I can't wait for the race war to begin...

>live there for decades walking your dog
>muslims move in
>absolutely haram, stop walking that dog right now
>i refuse to assimilate to your way of living
>but you must assimilate to mine

For mudslimes

Goats are better than dogs
>They don't fight back ;)

>Ash is Israel
Underrated kek my friend

>>Goats are better than dogs
>>They don't fight back ;)

I think I just keked

Buy a couple dogs, breed them, send everyone puppies. Pretty soon muslims will hulk on the dogs and everyone will finally see what kind of shit murderous scum they are.

We finally get to save western civilization. R-right guys?

>be me
>in a suburb for work
>Arab looking man comes running up to me with a look of horror on his face
>In broken English: there's a big dog loose!
>it's a fucking tall, lanky greyhound thing running around and licking people
>I say, "don't worry about it, m8. It won't hurt you"
>he scuttles away with a look that I just let him die on the street

I guess he thought my work uniform was animal control or something.

Remember Muslims will lie to save face.

They'll take the dog, then kill it later.

"...in which there are dogs or pictures."

Will a PHD holding Islamic Scholar inform me on what "pictures " is referring to in this context?

The Chinese hate dogs too. Their mutual hatred of man's best friend is what will bring the two together, ushering in an eternity of Islamic Gommunism

nothing inshallah, if rotherham didn't cause a backlash, I can't imagine what will

You should've looked back frightened and said "OH SHIT, here it comes!"

Fuck dog hating scum.

remove jew
they are the reason muslims have been able to invade so freely

A dog probably chased Muhammad out of a loli's house while trying to fikki fikki one night and he was so butthurt about it he made up a false religion just to spite dogs and drunkers that whooped his ass. Islam is the religion of cuckolding.

>Fuck dog hating scum.

Yup. Let us dream of a better world

dogs hate non humans

ergo they hate Muslims

Theres a written bit in the Quran where a dog wakes Moe up from one of his dreams with Satan, thus Islam hates dogs

My wolf needs to be taken for more walks near mosques it seems. God I hope they shit themselves

>Why do muslims hate dogs, pol?
They are jealous dogs can be civilized

Yeah that's why islam is aggressively spreading while christianity is kissing their feet. Such cucks.

because they remind them of their mothers.

Dogs are more degenerate than Muslims. Kill 'em all. You fags are blinded by emotions.
WE
DON'T
NEED
RETARDED
DOGS

Dogs can sense evil, therefore Muslims hate dogs.

It's a cuck cucks cuck world out there.

Pictures. Literally creating an image, especially of a person or an animal, is haram. The "don't depict mohammed" shit is actually a compromise by moderates, believe it or not.

no, a dog woke moe up from a dream from satan

its written in the Quran, thats why islam is butthurt over dogs

You know what to do

kikebook.com/PublicPurity/

>doggo bait

Unfortunately this.

Dogs are used as replacement for children. They used to be used for work, but now they're just a little fluffy child.

More pictures of my pupper because fuck Mohammed that's why

Will they hate dog shit thrown at their mosques

Great photo!
>friends tell me dogs are all abused in the mid-east
when foreign soldier show up and take care of them.
the dogs provide security, and sound the alarm if they smell arabs

dogs are man's best friend so the religion that's antithetical to civilization and decency hates them

muslim/nigger detected

Imagine a world without white people and their murderous rampage throughout the world.

Honestly, how do white people dislike Muslims at a game white people have done the most horrible things in?

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Because dogs can feel bad people.

>Cucked by dogs status: Confirmed

Fucking Mudslimes destroyed the Great Library of Alexandria

I love it when stand/Turks are scared shitless of my dog.

Makes me happy to think that if worse comes to worse, I can go live in the territories with a bunch of dogs and live out the rest of my days without worry of Islamic bullshit.

Why do muslims also hate
>food
>music
>sex
>freedom
>fun
>satisfaction
>technology
>education
Your post is obvious as fuck.
Muslims hate things, they are a people of hate.

t. shitskin

>Muslimes even hate dogs

Literally subhuman filth

Why don't we convince muslims that angels will never enter their house because they have a computer and smartphone, which are full of pictures. They only way Mohammed will accept them back into Allah's kingdom would be if they destroy these devices.
Bonus if you convince them that computers are a gateway to dog pictures, which is double evil.

>Muslims can't browse Sup Forums because it is literally nothing but images

>Imagine a world without white people and their murderous rampage throughout the world.

the world would be like it was back in the dark age with an average life expectancy of 40 w

>white christians did bad things
>therefore it's okay for muslims to do bad things

My school and biomedical engineering teacher built a prosthetic limb for a stray dog soliders in Afghanistan befriended. Dog attacked an Arab setting up an ied and got its leg blown off. Doggie is doing much better now

Most Muslims aren't actually devout by any meaningful metric. As a collective, they push their absurd doctrine onto the populations they're trying to subject to get them onto their knees.

be specific:

>Rat dogs are retarded, purse dogs/lap dogs are useless.
Normal dogs are useful, and great
#Cat Lives Don't Matter

would someone please post the quran verse that mentions dogs?

i said quran. not hadith or sunna.

once again, would someone please post a verse # from the quran citing dogs.

Who gives a fuck about the quran? What muslims believe and do is what matters, not what the book they aren't literate enough to read says.

Maybe because we also created beautiful civilizations? Those same civilizations today that muslims are destroying? And what is this "rampage" you speak of?

>muslims are anti dog
this confirms 100% that muslims are in fact evil.

What, are they afraid the dog might realize that attacking people is wrong and bite them?

Muslim here. I am so sorry.

Muslims do not hate dogs, don't be fucking retarded, we just believe they should stay outside. We allow cats indoors and the Prophet loved all animals but said only cats were clean enough to share a home with.

Remember, you're looking at Asians, Pakistanis and other pajeet-esque people, they don't like dogs. Paki lads are shit scared of dogs.

Arabs like them a lot, especially north Africans and the Levant nations. I hate pakis for helping to destroy the image of Islam.

>Muslim here
>UK flag
Checks out.

Fuck off with your retarded ideology.

Leafs would have no internet to shit-post on

>don't you hate it when your waifu needs a dipy change?

Can't find pictures of the original dog but here's another because you need the feels

>Angels will not enter a house where there are dogs or pictures
>put a picture of a dog on your leaflet

Stupid, lying Muslims.

well i give a fuck because i'm a white convert and i dont follow anything except the quran. so when people say "durr islam says no dogs" i would like to see the official statute on that. i read the entire quran this year but seem to have overlooked the dog quote.

point being, if it's in the hadith or sunnah, and not the quran, ITS FUCKING FAKE AND YOU CAN USE THAT TO REFUTE THE MUZZIES

>Only queers, women, and villains like cats. I'm not surprised, akhmed.

dog shit wrapped in bacon covered in pigs blood. and then wrapped up in a page of their own book.

>well i give a fuck because i'm a white convert
Get out of my country and kill yourself.

Mohammed is gay

>tfw quranist convert also
hello brother

>We allow cats indoors and the Prophet loved all animals but said only cats were clean enough to share a home with.
This is all the proof anyone needs to know how fucked your beliefs are.
Anyone who thinks that these degenerate fucking felines are clean should be killed.
Cats are a plague, they breed disease and destroy the animal population anywhere they go.

Maybe Mudslime would be less hateful with a good doggo to cuddle with.

This

REEEEEEEE

cos they smell like their mothers

>cats shit indoors
>dont bathe because they hate water on average
>clean

>dogs do their business outside
>more than happy to take a bath, and generally love water
>not clean

Islam is just wrong about everything, isn't it?

plz backup your opinion with reason.

while we're ont eh subject, how do you reverse alexander tylers cycle of civilization without religoius renewal?

>white convert

So much more disgusting than sand muslims

Please kill yourselves

>Does this one count?

-.-

the book says meat of pig. and the book is super fucking specific

Underrated

I didn't give you an opinion, I gave you instructions. Get out of my country and kill yourself.

>white convert
I hope you only say that shit on the internet, pal.
My dogs gonna fuck you up and then fuck yo bitch.

You dumb gullible fuckheads dun goofed. You are now members of an Arab supremacist cult, one that actually kills people. I'm sorry you chose to be ISIS cannon fodder.

Based mexipup

>the b/rophet Muhammad "PBrUH"

loved all animals...
>but preferred GOATS and 9 yr old LOLIS

This sounds like something a cat would say...

I'm laughing that no one can beat me theologically or philosophically. or even just refuse alexander tyler. nubs. threatening violence, telling me to an hero. you're all just like the arabs with fire blood. no intelligence in this thread - just violence and anger. are you all younger than i?

peace be upon you 19 times friend

You didn't make a theological or philosophical argument, you just stated that you're a white convert to Islam. You're betraying white civilization, so again, get out of my country and kill yourself.

lol, hadn't expected the feels
but now I haz them.

>that dog is a hero!
bit a dirty terrorist

>using a secure trip in 2016 on a board with IDs

You really are a nigger.

Are you 12? Do you not know cats clean themselves for almost half the fucking day? How can you think an animal that needs human help is cleaner? Have you seen a stray dog? Have you seen a stray cat? Which is cleaner?

Cat saliva contains cleaning agents. That's why they don't fucking like water you retarded cunt, they don't need it and it'll probably fuck up their fur.

Skokos?

The rude guests who put up those flyers in the UK need to be shown the door.

It's time to go home shitskin

>breed them
Don't. Unless you have dog breeding experience, or have a close friend/family member who is a vet, don't. You won't know what you're doing and you will not have the money to pay for the puppies. Most people want puppies spayed and neutered. The puppies will require vaccinations, dewormers, and other things for the first few months of their lives regularly and you will have 5 or more pups. If you have a Doberman, shepherd or mastiff breed some people may want tails or ears docked which is whole other nightmare to take care of. You most likely will not know the pedigree of the father or mother unless they are registered, which many dogs are not, which can lead to all sorts of problems. Worked for my father for about 5 years and I can tell you the biggest abominations brought into the office were backyard bred dogs by people who don't know what they are doing.

>white people have done the most horrible things in?
lol Muzzie mad because he cant invade Europe

Beautiful creature

Never trust a man that dogs hate

Dogs can smell evil

Muslims hate dogs because they symbolize the will of man over the will of God. God did not create the domesticated animal we know today, it is against God's design.

The prophet apparently got along real well with cats. There is a story of how he had a special cat or something and he reached down and ran his fingers down the animals head in blessing. this is why we pic related today.

Hm.... they were smart enough to use privacy for the domain. I'm still wondering if this is a false flag operation though.

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=4publicpurity.org

>Lebanese
>shitskin

I'm probably more of an example of Caucasian than you are. This is my beloved home and I have fully assimilated. My faith is personal and doesn't interfere with anything.

well isn't white civ basically the constitution? and shant the constitution make no law regarding religion? and shall the people of this fine country be religious, else the nation be destroyed?

do you find sufism or buddism to betray white civ? are you even familiar with my branch of abraham monotheist submission?

and are you going to quote me a chapter talking about dogs or not?

but don't worry. everyone treats me exactly as you have. so don't expect me to die in the trenches to protect your family.

this is a great idea

taking your dog to do a poop on the grounds of a mosque would be god tier

Your kind need to be exterminated

England for the English