"user...

"user, don't you have anything to talk about on this date other than bragging how much richer and more First World we are than Lithuania?"

HAHA VILNIUS MORE LIKE VILE ANUS

This girl isn't polish

jej

I know a girl who looks like that

KARRRRRRRRRRRRR

KARRRRRRRRRRRR

Why is she wearing a men's watch?

all the best polish girls had a 1 way ticked to siberia during the good old USSR days

A woman going out like that deserves getting raped.

Kek
Had a 20 year old polish baby sitter when I was in middle school that was hot as fuck. Always had a soft spot for polish people afterwards

>A woman going out like that deserves getting raped.

b-but it's really important to understand pooland is better than shituania..

Faggots like you are the worst. If I'm never going to smash at least I can basically see what she'd look like naked. Slutty clothing makes the world a better place

Amen

>reverse image search reveals that this came from The Onion

>see posts
>check flags
Inshallah

cool story bro

I really want a big-boobs girl to kick me in the balls and beat me up.

Mashallah brother

What do boobs feel like Sup Forums?

KURVA KURVA

WE WUZ HUSSARS N SHIT

I want her to crush my head between her boobs.

like a soft piece of ass

You’re american, you probably have manboobs so just touch yourself

bag of sand

how to ask girl out for date?

I want her to feed me

silky firm heaven

desu best textures on a woman are nipples and anus

we honestly need a chad who writes a book on this

maybe svea can help us

salty coins

fuckign burned!!!!

Just go to her and ask if she wants to go get some coffee. It works for almost everyone.

how does an ass feel like?
inb4 like a hard piece of boobs.

Like a woman's inner thigh

i literally did that and she replied "if just want to be friends"

>poland
*blocks your path*

Tell her that’s ok, go for coffee as friends and ask her to introduce you to one of her attractive friends

Yeah, they always do this to see how serious you are, that you don't just want to fuck them. Tell her the same.

Why?

And why did you edit and post that pic?

This is Sup Forums. You're on the wrong site for that.

kek

Well said.

T. Mohammed Sven Gibsmedatson

I'm a chad so it's easy

but most people really get dates through an extended group of friends and acquittances. It's like a job, you *can* get a job from applying just out of the blue, but most people get them through connections and people vouching for them. Randomly asking a girl out is pretty rare

allamdullah my islamic brother

That's not how it's written.

Of course the correction comes from a Swede.

delet

:^)

This country has way too many weirdos.

>Polish-Lithuanian banterwealth

Shitholes not worth existing arguing

Denmark seems to be a country where you're either a normie or you're really fucked up in the head.

Norway never contributed or amounted to anything. The only time you were relevant is when the Danes ruled over your shithole.

Inshaallah my bother

the onion is a propaganda machine, you stupid faggot

Who else is going to scrub your toilets and pick fruit when it's harvest season?

RARE
A
R
E

I post here daily user

You're the man, so you pick the place, date and time. Don't ask her if she "wants to do something some time eventually" because it shows you're weak. Tell her that you're going to place X at date Y and that she'll love it if she comes with you. This shows her that you're: a) independent (you're going there because YOU like it), b) confident (you're sure that you want to meet her, but you're not concerned about the result), c) proactive (you leave nothing about the date for her to figure out, you've planned everything yourself so you have initiative).

I don't. what is nepal like?

also check out my other thread i started

Pakis

Hohoh, trying so hard to fit in, you amerishit mutt. I hope you get fucking shot by some chimping out ameriturd.

Safe,god tier neigbours and comfy but poor af

Do you hate Pajeets and Chinks?

Chinks no pajeet yes we're a communist country. Maoists overthrew monarchy in 2006 after a decade long civil war.

>Chinks no pajeet yes

Why?

Geo politics nothing else

nice. I can't believe I'm shitposting with someone from nepal. the internet is great

>73 posts
>not one Shituanian flag
Did we scare them off or something?

तपाईलाई स्वागत छ ll

Does Lithuania even have electricity, let alone Internet?

gangrape when?

See:

I remember when I was a kid in school we had an event where we were supposed to do chores at home in order to gather money for the poor kids in Lithuania. It wasn't until I became adult that I realized that Lithuania was in Europa. I thought it was an African country because they never showed any pictures of the starving kids, only their flag.

Mashallah!

>pooland
>first world

>A woman going out like that deserves getting raped.
Salty milk and coins
Start talking to her like friends with no ulterior motives, if she's responding well ask her out

is this latina polish?

that's how some hollywood actors defend the jew rapist.

OP's pic is an Israeli Instagram whore.

Can you guys stop posting big titted women?
My 16 year old little sister saw the op pic and got all insecure about it because she is flat.

I agree with this.

This, you have to lead her, women want you to make the decisions.

There is a woman that goes out like that and knows how to defend herself. She sends sends the rapey attacker to the hospital. He deserved that right?

>16 y old nordic masterrace flat goddess
Can i become your brother in law? I have blonde hair and green eyes. A type blood and noble ancestry. I live in 100 years noble house which has only 2 other copies in entire Poland and was projected by German architect for noble clan of my father's grandmother. From both sides of my parents i have recieved 2 recesives genes of unsymetrical ribs, which was shitty mark on iranians. (Warriors without armors on persian and sassanid paintings show men with shitty poping out ribs). I have stem degree and own 30 ha of land (about 900k $), buldings with house (about 700k $) and machines (50k $). I am healthy anf not fat and i am willing to work the shit out of my ass to provide decent life to your sister and make her never work. Also i don't like spending money, but rather collect it for the future. Please tell her that user (me) says she is beautiful.

Nordyckie kobiety mogą ci urodzić silne i masterracowe dzieci, tyle że to bardzo żyzne krowy o dużych wymionach. Płaska, nieśmiała Holenderka to jak kwiat paproci. Jedyna taka szansa w życiu, by moje sarmackie geny wymieszać z nordycką krwią nadludzi, niż z polką, która może wcale nie być potomkinią sarmatów, a jedyne które są i je znam to kobiety w mojej rodzinie. Mój ród z ostatnich czterech pokoleń ma tylko jednego już tylko następcę ze znanych krewnych i jestem nim ja. Jako że niby inni z rodu to moja rodzina, to niebyłbym ostatni, ale nie ma żadnych dokumentów potwierdzających to, a i moja rodzina mówi że, " tamci to nasza rodzina, ale to taka 7 woda po kisielu". Więc niekoniecznie muszą oni należeć do naszej gałęzi, a co za tym idzie na moich barkach leży dziedzictwo 4 pokoleń, a może i całego rodu (najstarsza wzmianka w 1273), który żenił się tylko między szlachtą, aż do 1950 roku, nawet kosztem małżeństw w rodzinie (legalne i dop przez kościół).

Who is this semen demon?

Same. Who is she?

TAKBIR

kill yourself you absolute waste of breath

>materacowe dzieci