What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Robot?

What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Robot?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockshopper.com/ca/los-angeles-county/los-angeles/property/5567009008/2247-beech-knoll-road
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rami a cute! A CUTE!
Paxton a dead! A DEAD!

my least socially successful/semi-autistic virgin friend said it was the best show he had ever seen

so I avoided it like the plague

Husbando material all over.

i think mr robot is ugly based on that pic

Your post says more about you than your supposed friend.

neither of them are handsome.

Gideon is more handsome than Frog though.

Also, there is Slater.

More like Mr.Reddit.
Everyone at Uni has it as wallpaper.

what does it say?

I only bothered with season 1.
It was fine and I liked that it was kinda accurate on the technical stuff as far as I remember, but I didn't care to watch more of it.

fuck you dude, we're not actually friends

my least socially successful/semi-autistic virgin friend said it was the best show he had ever seen

so I avoided it like the plague

it was good until episode 8 the it turned to horseshit

kek
alright you got me

yea i know dude

Fuck off, dude. I may not be socially successful and semi-autistic but I'm not a virgin.

I wanna fuck his mouth.

Imagine Fight club stretched into 2 seasons with "hackers" theme shoehorned into it.

post pic of gideon. or is gideon slater's character?

slater not handsome anymore ;_;

Honestly I really like it

Season 2 jumped the shark a bit and really wasn't as engaging as S1 but was still enjoyable

I like the semi-realistic hacking, obviously massive liberties are taken but at least them putting the effort in to make it a bit more authentic than usual TV hacking is appreciated

>Rami will doxx incriminating information and blackmail you into being his personal sex slave

WHY FUCKING LIVE?

Gideon is the gray hair guy with Rami. Slater plays Mr. Robot. Slater is handsome for a DILF.

And then there's the Swedish Lizard.

Dude, were you so drunk you don't remember we had sex? You were my first.

is that pic swedish lizard? he's sexy handsome hot in that pic.

Yes. But at certain angles, he looks weird.

First season looked too much like Fight Club for my tastes, I found the second season more enjoyable and more original. Averall it's a show that I do like very much.

it's a meme show taylor made for reddit

>Mr Rabbot

That was nice of her.

Season 2 was shit but Rami's too cute for me to stop watching.

It's beyond me how having this guy aroud they settled for a black guy for the role of L

He's like 36

Not him, but Rami feeding fetish.

I generally enjoy heists and unreliable narrators but this one was a bit over the top.

Hello rebbit!

Posting more Gideon.

>ywn see Gideon giving Robot a "friendly" backrub

Rami love thread bump

Got tired of the unreliable narrator bullshit, but it's an alright show so far.

>Darlene uses uTorrent despite it being a botnet

suspension of disbelief = destroyed

Gideon bumo

She's a 2.2.1 master race you fucking retard.

it literally says utorrent 3.2.1 in the picture you giant flailing spastic

>yfw you realise Elliot had Gideon killed

>he says as he posts on Sup Forums

I actually watched I, Robot as a result of seeing it meme'd hard on Sup Forums and other parts of the board. Here's what I think:
If you removed ALL of the characters except the main one, it would be a good story. The problem is that this series tries too hard to insert virtue signaling where it's not needed/detracts from the storyline.

I think the main writer had a brilliant idea and execs were like "but you need to insert a bunch of other shit in order to bring in all the demographics". What you end up with is a brown sludge of unbelievable bit characters that should have been in the background and it dismantles everything else.

I used to put this series on while I was on the treadmill for something to watch. I quickly had to stop because the poorly voiced writing and acting took me out of my exercise routine. I switched to the Americans and had a much better time.

>VHSrip and not the full DVD
what a pleb

I usually find him weird cute but c'mon Froggo, you're really pushing your luck with this one.

Is that Gnome you're using? I prefer cocks myself.

>posts on Sup Forums
>doesn't consider self to be a semi-autistic virgin
come on now

Only watched up to the first episode of S2, is it even worth continuing?

They hit the nail on the head with the balanced portrayal of hacking between CSI idiocy and actual staring at ten terminals for hours. Cinematography is good. That's it for the good stuff. On the other hand you have subpar acting and extremely shitty writing. The whole show is an amateur rehash of others' ideas in a maximum edginess package. For a more pleasurable experience in the same vein watch Fight Club, V for Venetta, American Psycho and read a couple of Mitnick's books.

Most will say no, I say yes. There's some great moments

Wait for S3, S2 is kind of bullshit, but I liked it.

>subpar acting

>pulling opinions out of my ass

Pick two

>say "Alexa, do bargle nargle zouz?"
>Alexa responds, "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

>say "Alexa, do you listen to me masturbating?"
>Alexa is silent

>pulling opinions out of my ass
What?

holy shit that stunt double looks exactly like him

I'm saying you literally farted and wrote it down as an opinion.

The only even remotely questionable performance on the show is Angela with her non stop 1000 mile stare.

Every other performance in the show is literally spot on what they need to be.

That's his twin brother Sami

Is this literally plebbit?

No, he is the hacker known as Sup Forums

He explodes 20 vans a day

It's a pretty good TV show, but they depict their version of "anonymous" so cringey that you won't belive it, if one can see past that, it's a good show.

The picture just needs "how to take a screenshot" in the address bar.

6/10. It's fun and special but not a masterpiece as the fanbase makes it appear.

I dropped it around there. It became too fucking stupid.

i knew he was in prison the whole time

Everyone figured it out by the second episode

>my opinion is objectively right
kys yourself underage retard

malek, gill and slater are good, the rest are high school drama club tier

sucks that Esmail is directing the entirety of S3 again after how bad he was at S2.

Hopefully he learned how to pace the show better, but I'll still watch anyway because this is the closest thing we'll get to a Girl with a Dragon Tattoo sequel for a while.

So there's no gay sex at all?
Stopped because can't be bothered watching 2 hour episodes where nothing happens.

It was good until Christian Slater became a main character around 7 episodes in. After that it declined rapidly and ultimitely became too ridiculous to watch.

It's utter shit of the highest quality.

wait till Season 3

They live together too

a show for homos

gay

100% AGREE. really wanted to like it and i did at first. s2 was too bad to finish

proof?

blockshopper.com/ca/los-angeles-county/los-angeles/property/5567009008/2247-beech-knoll-road

Guess we don't have proof Sami's still there, kitchen matches the one in some Skype interview Rami did though

the most reddit fag show of all time. pure degenerate garbage.