How many Dutch anons were born at home instead of a hospital?

How many Dutch anons were born at home instead of a hospital?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yn-eejMcmuA
youtube.com/watch?v=VixXhs-sqlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One in three according to statistics.

I was born in a hospital because I was overdue but my siblings were all born in the kitchen.

i was

are there many toilet babies in dutchland?

>Dutch
>Real
???

I was born in the hospital. But Dutch hospitals are pretty shitty when it comes to giving birth because they prefer to let people birth naturally, unlike in the USA. Which means no painkillers unless you demand it.

No. Everyone has a free family doctor so people usually know whats going on.

Has it even been confirmed that Stefanie was dating a Japanese or East Asian guy? There are always rumors but no pics / vids yet. All her White model friends are with Asian guys, so hasnt she yet ... or has she?

>One in three according to statistics.
That's pretty based. In Burgeristan they take away the child from the mother for the first vital three weeks. Probably why they're all school shooters. But you they think it's a good thing too

She isn't even that hot because of her horse face.

>All her White model friends are with Asian guys
For example, this is one of her best friends in Japan

If you dont like horse faces.. then better stay away from the netherlands lol.

I DESERVE a Stefanie gf.

She works as a model like Stefanie

god damn i want to cum in her throat if you know what i mean

Looks like a Brit.

And she always posts her Japanese boyfriend on her social media. But Stefanie doesnt post anything about her social life

>take away the child from the mother for the first vital three weeks

They do what?

>it's yet another insecure good manlet episode

Why doesnt Stefanie show us who she is dating like her White model friend here?

Stefanie is a 7/10 at best

What's that in her face lmao? And why is her hair red?

>eyes that are the same colour as poo
haha

Dutch doctors believe the pain helps in the bonding process.

So enjoy your pain mam.

Not to mention that they could have side effects. Making it an unnecessary medical risk.

Not true at all

>Ginger with brown eyes

Where the fuck to euros come up with these things?

I was born in the hospital, because my sis had to get out with a C-section and they were worried there would be complications with me (which almost did happen, my blood was poisonous with my mum)

If you're born in the hospital they put you with your mum as quick as possible. Even babies born way too soon get put in incubator next to their mother.

youtu.be/yn-eejMcmuA

Rachel from Rachel & Jun is natural redhead with freckles and she has dark eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=VixXhs-sqlk

After sitting next to my granny literally screaming from the pain for a week, while on the strongest painkillers, in the hospital, this shit makes me mad.
We almost begged for the nurse to overdose my granny. We knew she was dying, she wanted to die but her body was too strong. But the nurses did not give her just a little too much, as that would be illegal. It was just horrible seeing my granny suffer from the pain and nobody was allowed to do anything.

>posts a 5/10 with rubella

>t. Mixed up babies who have never met their true parents

>all those oafs in the audience oohing and ahhing
Fucking kek

Looks better than 98% of Israeli kike women.