"You're sitting on the couch watching tv and your life is passing you by."

>"You're sitting on the couch watching tv and your life is passing you by."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I know and I want to do something about it senpai but I don't know what. I think I'm gonna sit back down an play some games

You'll get it someday, bromigo.

I'm pretty sure it's just a lie I tell myself but I'm truly convinced it's a 20-30 year serfdom of bills, a existential misery creeps on you as debts surmount. You pay for a house you're not even in most of the day, you pay for a car and gas to get to a job so you can afford your car and gas.

and why. you're afraid of being homeless I guess. so am I. maybe I'll care when my parents grow a set and finally kick me out

I went to class today, maybe I'll finally make somehow :) pray for me after being here since 2004

i'm actually lying on the couch, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ

:D

>it's a priviledged afroid american telling others to stop being lazy when he can just walk into any building in the country and get a job from schlomo because of the hue of his skin

Either A) You are not American
B) You are stupid
or C) Both

How about you stop being so gloomy and realize your "serfdom of bills" is nothing compared to the hardships faced by the billions before you, who we're given far less opportunities. but some how they got their shit together quit thinking that life is pointless or hard that's bullshit and you're just making things more difficult for yourself. Make something of yourself, and dont wait for your parents to kick you out to do it. you set your own limits.

t. africoid american

Preach it! Amen.

>EY WHAT'S THAT SHIT LIKE, WHEN YOU LIKE A JUNIOR LAWYER

I work on weekends you filthy jiggaboo. It's my Saturday.

>I-It's the black people that are actually privileged!

Imagine being the person that made the post I replied to.

>Nigga, you mean a paralegal?

>Smartass community college nigga

If you'll let me interpose something here a bit. While you are very correct in pointing out those of us who have the means to live in a warm and dry house, afford food daily, drink clean water and have a legal system to protect us, that doesn't make his point invalid. We owe it to our parents and ancestors to continually bemoan our current situation - and here's the important part, aimed at
Start small, even though we live in societies with obscene amounts of wealth that doesn't mean all our actions have to carry that weight with them. What are you willing to give up? What do you absolutely hate in your current situation? What would you like to do in a year? Society can only progress towards a more egalitarian and peaceful future if the individuals that comprise it are fulfilled. Do your part, little at a time.

>I-I don't have an argument!!
yes, we know.

>I-I don't have an argument!!
Heh, that makes two of us

Feels bad

stop oppressing me

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

>the billions before you
objection, not counting people alive in [current year], there has been less than a billion people on earth. Thus hardships as they are currently defined have been brought into existence very recently and apply only to those currently alive.

Overruled.
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

FREEDOM AINT FREE