Canadian band changes lyrics to Canadian anthem to add in All Lives Matter

Happened before the baseball all star game.

As you can expect, Canadian liberals are going apeshit on Twitter they're so mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/society/letters-thanks-for-the-new-dartboard-target/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Canada can't even come up with their own grievance hashtag

I swear Canada is the most useless country in existence

>saying all lives matter is somehow racist
Lol liberals

Saying that in the land of faggotry will definitely get them in trouble

i dont understand this shit

why were the singing the canadian anthem at an american baseball game?

Toronto has a baseball team and gets the Canadian anthem performed at the All-Star game.
I have no problem with this.

Stop changing the anthem pls and thx

>please change the anthem to make it more accepting to my homosexuality thank you moshe

so what? canada is still more cucked than us.

>get told for decades to treat people equally
>get accused of racism

Well excuse me for saying kill all humans

rekt

STOP BEING RACIST

While I don't think they did a good thing by changing the lyrics, at least they're on the right side of the debate. They aren't using the spotlight to promote anti-police sentiment/BLM propaganda like Beyonce did during the Superbowl

nice. but why would canada give a shit about this? are they having the same problems?

Perfect post, kek

yes

nigger lives matter stopped the faggot parade in toronto because MUH BLACKS

meanwhiles all the blacks in toronto are pretty much niggers, and no where else has any blacks

i.e. i live in a city with 50k people, theres like 10 blacks in town, maybe 20 when its niggerball at the college

This is a made up quote. Get off fucking Jewbook.

kill
me
pls

>give equal value to all human life
>this is somehow racist

>I swear Canada is the most useless country in existence

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

I don't think people in this thread are understanding that what this group did was a slap in the face to Black Lives Matter, which is fucking awesome

>quickly read OPs title thinking it's some white cucks shilling for BLM

WTF FUCKING MORE OF MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN BEING KEKS FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFF

>realize the sign says "AllLivesMatter" not "BlackLivesMatter"

Oh... ohhhhh... oh my god... are we actually... becoming uncucked???

There was a funny comment submitted to Macleans about this...

macleans.ca/society/letters-thanks-for-the-new-dartboard-target/

Go down to the one by the BC fag.

Honestly I don't understand why people are nitpicking our anthem. God sometimes I feel like I am on another planet.

I found that here ausfag blow me.

but that doesn't make any sense. for fuck sake you guys have diversity police. what could you possibly do, to make any more 'progress'?

so you're telling me that canada has a problem with police shooting black people?

My exact same reaction

>angry because they changed the lyrics
>pleased because they made liberals angry
I don't know how I feel about this.

thats what the niggers say. even though pretty much all violent crime in toronto is niggers in one area

You shouldn't feel anything for northern Mexico. You should be making a savings account to pay for the wall.

>Northern Mexico

They dominate how many of your states?

Not really. Canadian police kill very few people a year, at least that we hear about. I'm sure the RCMP up north drop a native now and then that never gets mentioned. What the nogs are complaining about is that they're getting arrested for committing crimes, and this is obviously cause the police iz racist, not because the ghettos of toronto are full of african subhumans who, true story, will shoot at a guy installing a snow sensor on a garage from their porch cause they think its a camera and the police ain't gonna watch them.

>#AllLivesMatter

What a bunch of fucking racists!

At first, they only got upset when you said "all lives matter" in reaction to hearing "black lives matter."

But now they're openly opposed to the mere phrase "all lives matter."

Telling.

nobody takes these BLM toronto-niggers seriously, not even the SJW I know, not even the jamaican I know.

they're just a bunch of uppity, dumb as a brick, black supremacists looking for something to bitch about while pretending they live in america.

Brutal.

Just bring back maple leaf forever reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

top kek nice job leaf friend

Oh shit.

No user, this is good.

>tfw canadanon actually is a boss
Theres hope yet Canada, stay stronk

my eyes are on the fritz. is the singer really holding that sign or is there a fat black dude in the crowd holding that up to his chest?

It's dumb because 100% of the "all lives matter" crowd is also in the "muh anthems" crowd

We're not all nu-males, man.

True North, Strong and Free.