Why don't Georgia and Grambling come up with their own logos?

Why don't Georgia and Grambling come up with their own logos?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/college-sports/news/story?id=2071363
youtube.com/watch?v=BqswHJ-6l-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not a more classical hooked G either

lame

Georgia's looks better. The Packers is too oval.

how about the cursive G

>inb4 the Packers copped it from someone else

>The Green Bay Packers hold the trademark. They've used their oval G since 1961.

espn.com/college-sports/news/story?id=2071363

Nobody ever accuses southern teams of being original.

Every fucking team is eagles/tigers/dogs
Auburn is so fucking retarded they couldn't even choose just one, so they're tigers, and war eagles (kys, faggots)
Most southern teams didn't even write their own school fight song, they just stole showtunes.

honestly I could see a really nice script style cursive G as a solid helmet emblem

UGA football started in 1892

I think that's the General Mills logo tho

psh, make the pointy bit in the top right corner a little sharper, stretch the flange in the middle, it's different enough

>Gators
>Seminoles
>Rebels
>Volunteers
>Gamecocks
>Commodores
>Yellow Jackets
You're fucking stupid

Also, the only major southern Bulldog teams are Mississippi State and Georgia.

So they can start using the New York Yankees logo because the Yankees started after them?

>Wolfpack
>Tar Heels
>Blue Devils
>Demon Deacons

based North Carolina BTFOing the unoriginal EEC

>North Carolina isn't the South
I'm fine with that. I hate when people pretend that Virginias/Carolinas are actually the South east.

>NC, SC, and VA
>heart of the Confederacy
>not the Southeast

you are a special kind of dumbass

Gramblings logo looks like when you go to the dollar store for some chips and beer and walk down the toy aisle and see the really bad knock off toy. Grambling is the Arachnid-Guy toy.

the packers' logo just indicates rodgers' sexual orientation

South
>VA, Tenn, Kentucky, NC, SC, WV

Deep South
>Jawja, Bama, LA, Miss, FL, Arkansas

Meant for

The Georgia G is actually not the same font. Fun fact

Don’t forget
>Razorbacks

>Auburn is so fucking retarded they couldn't even choose just one, so they're tigers, and war eagles (kys, faggots)
Alabama is an algae bloom and an elephant, fuck off nigger lover

What is that?

It's a cursive capital G

youtube.com/watch?v=BqswHJ-6l-8

Who the fuck taught you cursive?

>Most southern teams didn't even write their own school fight song, they just stole showtunes.

I’ll do you one better. Georgia’s fight song is to the tune of The Battle Hymn of the Republic

It's mandatory in the french class in 3rd grade.

The 49s stole thier uniform colors from iowa state back when isu played stanford, isu use to use real gold color not yellow.

There are people now who don't know what fucking cursive writing looks like? Seriously?

Meant cuz that's a terrible "G"

How old are you? 60? Cursive haven't been taught since the early 90s

>Cursive haven't been taught since the early 90s
Why not? It's like not teaching basic maths because you can just use a calculator

Also, if you are in situations where you have to write fast, cursive is around 5 times faster

>create a new team
>hire some guy to design a logo
>comes back after a few weeks
>the logo is just the first letter of the team/city name
what did americans mean by this?

elliptosexual?

How many other bros out there use cursive as their normal writing? Amongst my friends, I honestly think I'm the only one to actually use cursive. It's a lot faster and can be very aesthetic if you have decent handwriting. Why aren't you plebs writing in cursive? I learned in elementary in 2004 and never looked back.

>How old are you? 60? Cursive haven't been taught since the early 90s

Wrong dipshit, you were too busy eating your boogers to remember

You can't steal color combinations

The owner watched iowa state play, then said, that looks like some badass uniforms and copied the uniforms. Just like how Iowa copied the stealers cause the coach thought if they looked like a pro team other teams would be scared to play them back in the 70s.
Look it up, Im from fucking Iowa

You can't STEAL them though. They are just color combinations. Do you think every sports team should have different colors from all the others? Hope you like pink, brown and yellow.

I believe all the soy farming has caused your brain to become smooth

They’re supposed to look like footballs, you mongs. Cursive ruins that

footballs aren't ovals

I've seen that style of G before, but it's not the way I was taught.

I use cursive all the time. It's way faster and easier.

A football is a prolate spheroid. I have no idea why I know this.

>a fucking plant is winning all these chips

cursive is truly an awful language

But Tennessee has a dog mascot along with Davy Crockett.

And Iowa stole their look from the Steelers.

I eat my boogers and I learned cursive in the early '00s.

Why doesn't Green Bay just go fuck itself out of existence so we don't have this problem anymore?

Volunteers is still the dumbest fucking team name I ever heard. Fuck everything about Tennessee football, glad they are doomed to irrelevance

Still seething from the other night I see

Point out the differences

I could never adopt cursive as a kid. I also have pretty good handwriting so I didn't really need it for anything. I know how to write in cursive, but I don't really have a reason to.

Volunteers are the people who volunteered to join the confederate army in the civil war

davy crockett and his tennessee volunteers that travelled all the way to san antonio to fight in the texas revolution and died at the alamo

kek

The South should become the new black ethno-state and the wall should extend from Mexico to North Carolina.

No no no. The niggers are going to the west coast and northeast. If you want multiculturalism and inclusion, walk the walk mother fucker.

Well, they own the logo

I learned it in school (oldfag), but haven't used it in years. Going back to dot I's and cross T's every other word sucks dick. There's also the fact that bad cursive is illegible even to cursive writers, but bad print is usually readable by anyone.

My dad was an IT guy and i had shitty cursive handwriting, he always told me that you'll learn it in gradeschool and never use it in the future because typing and computers would be the future.

I'm kinda pissed I didn't keep it in practice, I want to try picking it up again senpai.

1. grab a pen and paper
2. write
3. profit

Trying too hard, user.

your dad was right though, cursive is stupid and a complete waste of time
I was forced to learn cursive in the 4th grade, I can only sign my own name
I took an optional typing class in 6th, I use it every day and type at 120wpm

>proud of being a robot

fucking bugmen

>Marketable skill
>Pretty writing
um