NFL divisions

Of all the NFL divisions, which is the best? Which is the worst?

Best in terms of competition: NFC North
Worst in terms of competition: AFC North

what the fuck is this chart?

As in you take a team to another division and it will kick ass most of the time.

AFC North 3 of those teams you could place in other divisions and they'd do pretty well.
Weakest division
AFC South

toughest NFC division
NFC North
weakest NFC division
NFC East

NFC North because a few staff and player changes will effect the balance of power.

>3 fucking NFC South teams in the playoffs
>HURR NFC NORTH

Somehow you managed to make almost every division worse

Please inform me which 3 teams you're referring to?

>that AFC North
yeah let's just give Pittsburgh absolutely no competition year after year

>that AFC South
okay I have to admit that this would actually be pretty neat.

>that AFC East
>New York Giants and Jets in the same division
you can't have two teams which share the same stadium play each other twice a year.

>that NFC East
having Baltimore and DC in separate conferences is advantageous for both teams, because they share the same television market. If you create a rivalry between them instead of the two having almost nothing to do with each other as they do currently then you're just cutting both teams' support.

Looks like one of those charts made by a "Here's how the NFL divisions SHOULD be, because decades-long rivalries are less important than saving a billion dollar franchise from having to pay for a plane ride" thread.

best is NFC South. anyone who says otherwise is stupid as hell

NFC south rivalries are babby tier. You rednecks should stick to college football.

>we get 6 free wins every season

fund it

Can't tell if this is bait, but birds, cats, saints. Yes, the cats just got eliminated, but they were still in the PO.

pls god not. I know its LOL PATS WIN but I do hate every other afc east team

this chart is really good btw. The NFL will never shake things up because people hate change but these would make things far more exciting and easier to go to away games.

I am closer to Houston than I am to new orleans

nfcn also is only either 6th or 7th in combined record since realignment so its not even like that holds water any year

that's what a division should be like.

Though this division would have deprived us of the two autismo bowls

Best overall, not 'which is best this year'

nah fuck that. Culturally speaking miami has been around long enough that we associate more with the northeast then the south

Is the NFC North the only one you didn’t fuck with?

>that image
>hurrrr teams should be in divisions against geographically close teams

We have planes. We have machines that quickly fly us through the sky to our destinations. The distance doesn't fucking matter.

>be Bears
>undefeated against AFC North
>not a single win against NFC North
what is this

>DC/maryland markets are in same division
>NY is in the same division
>3 florida teams in same division
>texas teams in same division

Meanwhile, LA has the 2 teams in entirely seperate conferences

Don't call it north, south, east, and west then. Not like new rivalries can't form and it's not like the old ones would die off. Not like Steelers and Pats cant have a rivalry or any other cross division rivalry

look at the chart retard

>Steelers Pats still always in the AFC finals
>moved a bunch of teams that did mediocre into other divisions that did mediocre
these proposed changes accomplish nothing.

can your faggot conference not compete?

Statistically the NFC east has the highest combined percentage of wins and most owls, so they are historically the best

NFC south is the current best

This is just different from year to year dude.

They do this fuckery so they don’t cannibalize their market. Kind of like the Yankees and the a Mets. MLB hopes only one of the teams suck at time, so the people that watch sports for just entertainment get what they want.
Long story short, don’t fix what’s not broken.