youtube.com/watch?v=l3EMav7tWuw
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

>pic related

Elephants live there.
They're pretty rad.

What if skeletons became sentient?

European imperialism is why it's in such a bad state today.

what about africa specifically?

/thread

Mud huts

Various forms of beasts

/thread

Better send that foreign aid or else you'll have a real migrant crisis.

heh

pretty much sums it up

African elephants are unironically the smartest beings in africa

Australia with black people

Good meme, tyrone.

The one and only red pill you need to understand why Africa is the way it is....No matter how many billions we're wasting for this contient.....Your only fucking red pill IS THIS ONE:
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

NOW YOU KNOW.

That doesn't make sense when the areas Europa didn't touch are way worse

eventually we won't have enough money to lend them once their populations reach high enough levels, and literal nigger apocalypse will be upon us

>Send aid mothers in Africa who have 10 children with absolutely no means to support them
>it was completely obvious they would starve
>Aid saves the children
>Each child proceeds to make more children they can't support

Why do Niggers have to be so impulsive and unintelligent?

Too much sand, the Sahara desert should be converted into Silicon Valley 2.0.

How long do those things live for?

Burned Toast Best Roast

you think

foreign aid, especially food aid, destroys local farming industry, it is a cancer that must be stopped. people have no incentive to farm or buy from farmers when they can get a big bag of rice from USAID

That's absolute fucking nonsense and you should know it. I'm ashamed to share a board with you. Saying that elephants are the smartest of ANY living being in Africa? I know this is Sup Forums and all that, but come the fuck on.

There are dolphins in South Africa

If Africans are starving, why don't they just grow more food?

The rest of the world succed the country dry in man power and natural resources and any country that isn't on the coast (And plenty that are) are irrecoverable shitholes that should be given to the lions.

>triggered

One of the worlds leading brilliant man is African: Elon Musk.

Must would definitely have been a KANGS n' SHIET.

Because foreign aid fucked over local farmers 'cause you can't compete with free food.

Poor Mufasa. Sucks to be told that.

Why would someone bear a child while knowing full well that they cannot provide for a basic standard of living?

fpbp

its nice dont believe MSM it is nice here and enough food for all. fuck america

This, along with the constant string of warlords that come in, take everything, and then take most of the aid that comes in.

This is going to be a really stupid question.

But WHY are so many africans starving? How did they feed themselves for thousands of years, and why can't they do the same today?

what a faggot shiposter

As you can see that picture proves that skelletons hide inside africans.

Africa has a few issues.

Potential, but unproven, inclination to intense tribalism and an inability to plan in the long term among the African Negro population has lead to a failure of their nations. But the lack of scientific studies leaves me unsure.

But, the receding colonial powers built many functioning nation states with an industrial sector which required a capable population to manage. The resulting vacuum left by the withdrawal of the west lead to essentially chaos in the region, with the dumb hordes rallying behind Communists, warlords and idiots.

An uneducated and hopeless population with suddenly entire nations to run has lead to what we see today.

And no, it isn't because we "exploited them/exploit them", history shows they were better under our rule and us leaving ruined everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

They sabotaged all farming systems and sold what they pillaged for a quick buck.

Who would've thought that they would eventually run out of food.

top kek

How the fuck do they keep mating? If I skip one meal I get weak and get dizzy when popping a boner.

UN beat out all the farmers. basically they accidentally enslaved an entire continent. breddy based desu.

kek you thanks for the chuckle nigger

Its nice in the only country that isnt shit

They're as stupid as animals. They shouldn't breed if they don't have enough resources

I hear that its completely full of niggers.
Leavesonconcretesteps.jpg

lots of potential but a total hellhole due to post colonial dictators going crazy with power
think of it, the colonial powers left behind all these palaces and such, the niggers would surely get corrupt around this sort of thing

there has always been some conflict in some place in Africa since ww2. they cant really into peace like the white man.

Its easy to insult an animal, isnt it?

Get ready for NATO Bombing 2: Electric Boogaloo.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3EMav7tWuw

Only in Capetown, some regional white areas and the Boar regions.The rest of the country is horrible.

Johannesburg is almost post apocalyptic, here's a Theroux doc on it if anyone's interested:

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle

Dont waste your money on more stealth planes, it wont work

babies are gibmedat tickets

I try to not be "racist" and all but how can you look at Africa and all the whiny blacks in the West and not look down on blacks as a whole? Like man, Jesus Christ.

What a journey that was.

I live in Cape Town - probably the nicest and safest place, because the DA has been running it for quite some time now.
Am I the only one, regardless of how & why they got there, that feels kinda bad and sad when seeing starving Africans.
It pisses me the off even more when our government specifically avoids fixing the education system deliberately so as to keep them dumber and poorer so that they'll ensure votes and keep themselves rich off our taxes.

STOP GIVING THEM FOOD JUST LET THEM FUCKING DIE JESUS CHRIST

>accidentially

WE

It's a horrible world out there and Africa most definitely knows this by now. If they didn't want their resources stolen they should've learned how to be civilized properly and defend their own lands.

China was a colonized time and time again. It was the poorest country in the early 60s. If imperialism has as long lasting effects as you claim then China wouldn't be the burgeoning economic power that it is.

>The world's first African billionaire is white.
kek

>That doesn't make sense when the areas Europa didn't touch are way worse

have you heard of Zimbabwe or South Africa?

>underrated

is that lil nig doing the gallon milk challenge?

It is shit, but with lots of resources. Fin

we wuz free before the white man took us and fed us and gave us cloths n jobs n shit

here be postcard of abused dying unhappy niggers

probably the first time he's had protein in him

>The chief whip of the DA is not a doctor - how does he know that people are on medication?

I don't even know how these animals are allowed inside parliament.

About 15 years ago in high school my geography teacher told our class a story about the time he was back in Africa doing volunteering work. Planting crops and other stuff.

Basically they worked long days for weeks with other volunteers and couple of villagers to get the field plowed and built a pretty basic irrigation system. The crops started to grow slowly after some struggling, but before they were ready to be harvested and to be eaten, one night the villagers pulled them all out of the ground because their witch doctor told that the evil eye was lurking among the plants, which were unknown to the villagers.

They chased our ancestors out of Africa 40,000 years ago in one of the greatest atrocities known to mankind. A massive resource war in sub-sahara Africa, which we lost, and forced or ancestors to traverse the prehistoric sahara desert into the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.

Now we have nowhere to run.

But nigs ruined it.
See

They need Jesus Christ

I think it's affimrative action combined with nepotism. They're offended because they don't even understand basic figure of speech. Frankly it's almost fascinating to watch.....

Pretty much this.

i'm in agreement with that. i'm just saying that it's more noticeable in post European countries because they had the chance to have a good country but fucked up.

Holy FUCK Mugabe is over 90 years old? What the fuck how is that possible? He lives in Africa and is that old? Has he been drinking unicorn blood or something?

The hell are they saying

It's a lack of European imperialism my self hating friend

HONORABLE MEMBAH

He has all of Rho.. I mean Zimbabwe at his feet so they'l probably freeze his body when he dies

Everything is fucked in Africa.

Chyna

China: focuses on long-term prosperity, creating independence
USA: focuses on short-term, enabling helplessness

The best thing we can do for Africa is leave them alone.

Also pygmies have the lowest IQ of any humanoid species.

Democrats rule your Blacks too huh.

I think you mean (((USA))). I think the best thing we could do for them is colonize, but it would take China level authoritarianism to whip them into shape.

Starving Africans are fake and gay.

If people were really starving they would just die and they certainly couldn't reproduce in that state.

Jesus fucking Christ what a shitshow. And we raised hell over Trudeau pushing someone slightly once...

>53 IQ
Holy shit, that's actually true

They are not even human

Well maybe if the fucking parents would stop making children they would be able to atleast get an almost natural amount of food.

I really want to know who this artist is....

>spent a few months there op
>not in south africa
>I was in the villages
>it was horrifying
>it seems as though if god exists
>he cannot be found there

I don't even want to elaborate

Sides gone

You mean those countries that were doing fine until the blacks took control and have since run them into the ground?

Actually, rapid reproductive maturation under conditions of early mortality is thought to be partly responsible for the development of the pygmy. So starvation doesn't necessarily mean they will stop breeding and die out.

Hard to figure how a bunch of skeletons are continuing to reproduce and exist tho. The extreme images they show in those commercials don't make sense. They probably just trap a few niggers and starve them as part of a shoah.