I'm voting for Hillary. AMA

I'm voting for Hillary. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's it like to vote for that which you claim to be opposing?

No.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Bill we don't want you in Sup Forums

This is a good question. OP?

this is b8

fpbp

can you just kill yourself now before the the election?

Good luck OP.

But why?

Right now a giant meteor would be better.

In my profession AMA means "against medical advice".

Why you no vote for God Emperor Trump?

im not gonna vote

ama

I make no such claims. I support the free market, I support international trade, I support military intervention, I support establishment politics. The term is "New Democrat", also known as "Clinton Democrat."

>AMA

Why do you Shillary-bots use the same 10-year-old picture of Hillary instead of a current picture?

>current picture

Have you considered just killing yourself?

Top Kek

Because the wisdom of age is out of vogue or something.

Because I'm going to cancel out your vote faggot.

So like... McCain.

Yeah, I voted McCain.

kek is this real

she looks like the land where a drought is and its all cracked

I'm a #ClitMissile now #ClitSucker

What caused your mental disability?

>is this real

Indeed, and it is nightmarish.

i'm gonna AMA

ama

>Hillary

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

How do you feel about her blatantly lying to the families of the deceased from Benghazi at their funerals?

How do you feel about here blatantly lying to the american people about keeping classified documents on her private server?

Do you normally like liars, or just this one? If just this one, why is it acceptable to you?

I want my piece of the pie. Trump can't relate to me. He would look after all his rich friends and cooperations. At least with Hilldawg maybe I can get a better chance at a better life. Sup Forums is satire at its purest form. You’re all voting for her too. Buts it's okay, I pretend to believe you all love a megalomaniac fucking idiot like Trump.

How do you feel about George W like. Bush blatantly lieing about WMD's in Iraq where 4000 American servicemen died?

OP BTFO....proof that your a faggot
Tldr; pol is always right!

dubya dindu nuffin

he just didn't know

Like I said Sup Forums is pure satire. None of you are voting for Trump.

Pic related, it's me as I smile at your attempts at humor.

How do you feel about Hillary spending the last 8 years sucking up all funding in the DNC? Does it bother you that Debbie Wasserman-Schulz was her 2008 co-chair and is now chairman of the Democratic Party?

politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

S M U G

>How do you feel about her blatantly lying to the families of the deceased from Benghazi at their funerals?
I really don't know or care about what this sentimental hogwash is about.

>How do you feel about here blatantly lying to the american people about keeping classified documents on her private server?
Give it a rest; an independent (Republican, by personal politics) FBI director has said that she was not aware of any wrong-doing. She legitimately thought nothing on her email server was classified. Misstatements are not lies.

Nope, he lied to the American people and the entire world about WMD'S.

I feel he should be in jail with Hillary. So are you going to answer my question or not?

>I really don't know
wow

I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm really not. Alright. Carry on in ignorance.

>Give it a rest; an independent (Republican, by personal politics) FBI director has said that she was not aware of any wrong-doing. She legitimately thought nothing on her email server was classified. Misstatements are not lies.
no, no, sweety. Hillary told us all that classified data was never on the server. Mr. FBI director has told us that was a lie.

You follow?

HD television was a mistake.

>I'm voting for Hillary. AMA.

Pass.
>hides thread

You realize the CIA told Bush there were WMDs... You think he went to Iraq and looked for WMDs himself? The CIA is owned and run by private industry. Not the US gov

I really legitimately don't give a shit about what a grief-stricken parent says that someone told them in their worst hour. That's bellow-the-belt campaigning and not even remotely near to consideration for me.

He did not say that was a lie, he said that was not true. You may not care about what the definition of words are, but the law certainly does and so do I.

>You realize the CIA told Bush there were WMDs... You think he went to Iraq and looked for WMDs himself? The CIA is owned and run by private industry. Not the US gov
>trying to talk about Bush in an AMA about Hillary
Look cunt, go back to your black baby and feed it that government funded slop. You're not good at the internet.

>He did not say that was a lie, he said that was not true.
Do me a favor and keep telling everyone you know that.

You are adorable.

why is it that easy to get 200replies on pol ?

You are life unworthy of life.

M'kay dipshit

Do you really not know what the definition of a lie is?

Isn't it time we put a real criminal in the White House?

If I told you I did, but I didn't, then it wouldn't be a lie because I didn't know what it was in the first place. #clintonsupporterlogic

Do you consider yourself an authoritarian?

That is literally the definition of a lie. And there is a great deal of stigma surrounding one word (lie) and not quite so much around another (misinform) for reason. I know you want everything in the world to bend so that you can call Clinton whatever you want, but redefining the law and the word in order to incriminate Clinton is just childish especially considering how easy it would be to attack on the grounds of incompetence rather than deception. But no, you'd rather isolate yourself and make your claims easy to defend against.

its called lying by omission

That's not what lying by omission is, you idjit. Lying by omission means to intentionally deceive by withholding information you know to be relevant. Which is a bit of a stretch of the word 'lie', but well within the spirit of the word. But why would I be surprised you don't know what the word "omission" means?

>misinform

yes they omitted the fact of they knew

kill yourself shill

That's not what misinform means; you're making assumptions that aren't inherent. Misinform means to give false information; it doesn't imply that you knew it was false.

omit needs to exclude information

its the same thing as misinforming

theyre both false information

>excluding is the same as giving
OK, that's stupid. But this has to do with intentional deception HOW?

excluding information is intentional deception

done talking to your retarded ass

kill yourself shill

but not mine, so your vote is worthless. Just like your life

don't you think she looks tired?

Ignorance is bliss.