>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you Sup Forums for recommending this trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7yAf3k6FQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a shit movie all around, not just because of the ending.

It was good and will be a cult classic Christmas movie

I thought he had the family trapped in some xmas hellglobe for all eternity. Turns out he was just watching them.

I plan on watching this and Gremlins back to back every christmas.

>it was all a dream
>or was it!?
Neither one of those were implied you absolute retard. There are two possibilities ( only one right answer) either they are forced to live a repeating hell Christmas forever in krampus globe or he is keeping an eye on all the people he's visited via globes and gave the kid his family back for standing up to him.

The correct answer is the latter. This is made blatantly clear when the kid wakes up and looks out his window and sees other kids playing outside and opening presents. They are no longer isolated in the nightmare krampus world. The bell was a reminder. It had a happy ending. Fuck off retard.

This. When the movie first came out and I made a thread here talking about the latter possibility, everyone called me a retard. It was "nuh uh they're totally stuck in christmas hell groundhog day."

>Sup Forums is full of retards that a children's Christmas movie is too deep for
>in other news: fire is hot

but is water wet?

me 1
you 0

>ice is wet
I don't think so Tim

Technically no, it isn't.

This, the Christmas triumvirate of Die Hard-Gremlins-Krampus is finally complete.

Its still water you donut.

You could argue that Scrooged fits in better than Die Hard but I won't complain.

As ice it isn't wet though. Only when it melts, but then it's water. Ice is not wet. Ice is water though. So water is not always wet. Checkmate atheists.

>Ice is not wet

Wait so when he confronts krampus and cries and they all laugh at him they were actually happy he learned his lesson and weren't just being edgy evil for the sake of evil? Im ok with this.

Precisely. Had he just done nothing krampus would have left him alone with the bell and no family like it did to the grandmother. They were laughing at him most likely because they were like nigger we're demons what the shit are you gonna do, but krampus saw he at least had the balls to confront him (I assume no one else ever had before or maybe they did and also got their family back) and decided he learned his lesson. Dropping him in the fire pit I'd guess was either the portal back to the normal world or just his edgy way of resetting everything.

The Krampus design was one of the best.

I honestly walked out the cinema at this point

>tfw I listen to le creepy carol once in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7yAf3k6FQ

>babbies first film critque

it cant just end with all the kids dying. they were trying to keep a certain pg-13 rating

I was disappointed because it seemed like le evil santa at first glance, but then I noticed that something else is underneath and I loved it

I'm a bit disappointed reading this thread. I liked the idea that it wasn't really a happy ending.

It's a shame the daughter was killed off early.

I like this meme

I thought the daughter was one of the better characters

>It's a shame the daughter was killed off early.
You gotta go with the tropes, man

The prequel comic suggests that the ending of the movie is that Krampus believes the family has learned their lesson. The snow globe is only showing surveillance of the house instead of containing it, and he is merely spying on them, to make sure that they do not ever lose their Christmas spirit again.