Legendary actress Judy Garland was molested by several actors who portrayed Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz

>Legendary actress Judy Garland was molested by several actors who portrayed Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz

>"They would make Judy's life miserable on set by putting their hands under her dress ... The men were 40 or more years old," Luft claims in the book, according to the magazine.

>They thought they could get away with anything because they were so small," wrote Luft, who died in 2005.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJnzY4nn57o
snopes.com/movies/films/ozsuicide.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like they did get away with it

well to be fair if you were a midget your whole life the pressure of no woman wanting to really fuck you would be so powerful you'd just want to fingerblast them anyway

What is this, Facebook? We already know OP, and if you're gonna post some useless trivia then at least have a fucking opinion about it.

Judy Garland was raped financially and physically by everyone in Hollywood.

People would line up for miles to rape her.

Pretty much. Can't blame them. Fucked from birth.

They did it. They made rape funny.

I don't believe you, OP. People weren't like that back then.

>It has been claimed that many of the little people on set, who were scouted from all over the USA and Germany, had never previously met other little people, resulting in a set best described as 'dwarf Caligula'. All housed in the same hotel, the Munchkin cast were reportedly drunk and disorderly throughout the making of the film.

Shame there weren't cameraphones back then, sound great.

they were horny midgets wtf can i really say about that? desu i expected this sort of behavior out of those fucking flying monkey bastards but not the munchkins.

>Just like my doujinshi

It is amazing what a woman will tolerate if you just go for it.

This guy pretty much treated her as his personal property. Everyone should be able to take one look at this face and know never to trust this person.

>lead actress from Wasp Woman had her head brutally caved in by her Dwarf son

They made a film about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJnzY4nn57o

That's great thank you!

Can confirm. My brother is a midget. He's constantly making a complete fool of himself approaching random girls.

she was a fucking qt, but probably a real bitch too

They had to tape down Judy's tits.

How else is a midget going to get pussy?

At least they bothered to actually cast real midgets, unlike that bigot peter jackson who just used CGI to make normal actors small

where is full movie

Her Mother was giving her Methamphetamine (Speed) from aged 8 onwards to keep her awake for all the auditions she had her do.

Pretty sad.

Yeah but didn't one of those midgets hang themselves, I think it was caught in the background shot of a deleted dance number through the forest "The Jitterbug".

Although some people claim they saw the midget hanging in a shot where the wicked witch meets them midway on the YBR or something, but I think they get that confused with a stagehand in the background.

The hanging caught in the background on film was never released so only a few people have seen it allegedly.

Very old conspiracy theory user.
snopes.com/movies/films/ozsuicide.asp

>Her Mother was giving her Methamphetamine (Speed)

Wasn't that shit legal back then. I now they used to have speed known as "pick me ups" that were sold basically like energy drinks / shots / pills are sold now. Just with bad shit like meth in them. Which is why that shit in probably now illegal.

You forgot to add your face

This is my moms favorite movie prolly and it would kill her to know this

Lmao

g2Bed Louis

Sounds like harmless midget fun back then.

>citation needed

Carrie Fisher said in an interview that she was miserable on the set of this movie
don't know if it was the midgets tho

No citation needed, it's in a book so you know it's true, just like the bible right you fucking retard christians? /s