Why we never ever be able to educate these fuckers?

Why we never ever be able to educate these fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzmI3vAIhbE
avim.org.tr/en/Yorum/THE-CALCULATED-DISMANTLEMENT-OF-ACADEMIC-ETHICS-THE-CASE-OF-TANER-AKCAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arabic script

even africans seem to be better people when they're compared to these mongs.

They proved too white to be tamed by inferior people.

Just shave them, the beard is taking food away from their brain.

but having a beard brings you close to Hristosta, you bogumil

I think Middle Eastern Region have very cruel and brutal history traditionally.

get fucked by Mongol, get hit by Crusaders, also non-stop genocide between alot of different nations (Armenians, Kurds, Jews, Plastine). Shia, Sunni

this place just can't be living normal. They are even doing self-bomberman terror to innocent westerners. once there is no target to kill in Middle Eastern.

You didn't even try

>doing self-bomberman

should I donate my pure Asian sperm to improve their IQ?

But what the point? We can just kill them

calm down cuckrea

Afghanistan is not the middle east

No you should live your own life

Arabs are subhumans but so are asians

appreciate that your land was quite peaceful ground until 18th century, yurop man.

only if edgy mongolian didn't fuck up all over the world except western europe, industrial revolution could be blossomed in 13th century China or Arab

Asians are subhuman mongols

Iran was doing alright until America fucked it up

>armenian children
i highly doubt it
provide source on pic or fuck off

Its from a book called the story of near east relief by James Barton.

>Iran was doing alright until America fucked it up
>>>
> Anonymous 10/21/17(Sat)02:55:38 No.80802014 ▶
> (You)
>>armenian children
>i highly doubt it
>provide source on pic or fuck off
just fucking accept it turkey.

and to say honestly genocide is fucking natural events in human history, while mongolian invasion era, mongol literally genocided 1/10 population of the world. but then no one blame mongol these days, rather blaming for it, they praise it as reverence deserving dominator.
youtu.be/pzmI3vAIhbE

Dont give them any ideas. Once they take pride in genocides theres no telling what they will do.

Your engrish a shit

That's a Rajasthani Indian, not a Pashtun

>a picture from alexandropol 1920
not my turkey's problem or responsibility, we took care of the orphans in our country, even the armenian ones

if we are responsible for genocide then so is greece, armenia and all of the balkan countries
as such we shall owe them nothing

looks nothing like a poo in loo, reverse search also says afghan

Afghans are probably the smartest nation on earth

Your Turkey also sentenced Enver, Talaat and Jemal to death for exterminating the Armenian people, but decades later when the word genocide was invented suddenly they dindu nuffin, it was war.
Its a very common trend in Turkey when a liberal democratic government takes over but then democracy leads to ultra nationalists taking power.

>Why we never ever be able to educate these fuckers?

Why are you pretending to be a South Korean?

>for exterminating the Armenian people
nope
>but then democracy leads to ultra nationalists taking power.
nope again, erdoğan is anti-nationalist af

No, they got sentenced to death for the lols.
The young Turks got taken over by ultra nationalist(Pashas) and i assume you remember the recent coup by nationalists.
If by Turkish standards Erdogan is anti nationalist af, i can imagine why actual Turkish nationalists would have no problem exterminating Armenians.
Even today in modern Turkey, Armenians are not looked at kindly at all.

>they got sentenced to death for the lols.
the real reason cup members were sentenced was because atatürk did not want to share power in a country desperately in need of reforms
if such was not the case cup members would have returned to turkey
> i assume you remember the recent coup by nationalists
the last coup or the coup before that were not by nationalists but by islamists
>If by Turkish standards Erdogan is anti nationalist af, i can imagine why actual Turkish nationalists would have no problem exterminating Armenians.
erdoğan is anti-nationalist and even anti-turk to some extent
he says as much himself and acts as such by all accounts
>Even today in modern Turkey, Armenians are not looked at kindly at all.
again not necessarily true

you are just talking out of your ass 60 iq armenianamerimutt

Not according to Akcam Taner, a Turkish historian. They were tried for several things, Armenian genocide being one of them. But yes Ataturk was a greedy crypto Jew who wanted the power all to himself. Never mind the fact that Anatolia was completely cleansed of Armenians.
And dont tell me Armenians are looked at kindly in Turkey. That is a complete lie and you know it.

Even the grandson of Djemal, Hasan Chemal has admitted to his grandfather committing atrocities. The man has looked past his own blood to admit the genocide yet many Turks dont want to admit something their previous leaders did(the same leaders that got kicked out by Ataturk who is known for Westernizing Turkey)

taner akçam is a literal forgery machine and not an academic source to be taken seriously by anyone with a working neuron

avim.org.tr/en/Yorum/THE-CALCULATED-DISMANTLEMENT-OF-ACADEMIC-ETHICS-THE-CASE-OF-TANER-AKCAM

I will give that a read later since im on my phone now
On his wikipedia it says he graduated in a Turkish university and received a phd from a German university. Either i will believe that or a .tr article

well he has created multiple forgeries on the armenian genocide in opportune times* within the last few years that were all shot down by actual academicians

*for example his last forgery was that he came up with "irrefutable evidence on the turkish extermination orders" just before the 100th anniversary, which of course turned out to be false

What was his evidence and what was the refutal of it?
I can tell you im not an academic and I would like to learn as much as I can from both sides. All I know is Anatolia was cleansed of Armenians and foreign ovservers have witnessed many atrocities being committed. The Armenian genocide wasn't the first massacre of the Armenians either, it just happened to be the one that completely eradicated Armenians from their homeland.