When did Sup Forums become so dumb? Picture related

When did Sup Forums become so dumb? Picture related.

They've always been this dumb. Nothing's changed in that respect, except for the newfags who don't realize this.

i used to be scared of Sup Forums when i started coming on Sup Forums (Sup Forums mainly) 2009

have i just gotten used to pol or has pol gotten softer? please respond

let me try it:

***_**_****

Edit: it looks like it works!

hey tyrone,

fuck off.

>that pic
Holy shit

when u created ur account

What exactly can someone do with a social security number?

test

614-93-8378

1. Open financial accounts
2. Get medical care
3. File for a fraudulent tax refund
4. Commit crimes
5. Steal your benefits

ebin meme, user.

Lol what a noob, he fergot to press crtl+R to censor it.

Edit: To Learn how to edit you'll have to put your phone number in the "name" space and then put previous post numbet

345-452-453 (canadian)
At the begginning

All that with merely a number? without knowing the identity of who it belongs to? I doubt it.

haha ur fucked ididot

>Sup Forums
>Implying it was ever good

Wew

Pretty piss poor job of censoring lad.

Like this?

Edit: Did it wrork?

Edit: *work

t.
tatoniglet

>Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again

For someone putting out shit bait and for others trying to troll a troll you sure as fuck fucked it right from the beginning. Learn to Sup Forums kiddo

837-29-5128?

I think the question mark messed me up.

test

As if someone would try to rob Canadian money.

>Sup Forums was never good

666-69-4200

whats a social security number?

Nearly 100 years ago, old fucks were too retarded to save up money for retirement so the government devised "social security," a tax on the young that pays for the elderly's retirement. The money that the young pay in goes straight to retired people, there is no holding of money for decades between the point of taxation and the point of payout, and you aren't guaranteed back the amount that you paid in.

Oh wow Runescape censors your password! Check it out! *********

that was around the same time the federal reserve act made it possible for the fed to charge interest on the money it prints and lends to the government

niggakilla1488

oldfag
Ricky Nixon
567-68-0515
I don't know alot about Pokemons yet, still learning. I like Pewpewpew and Charmadillo though.

Best Poekon is Coonsabre. Moon is honorary white.

It's funny because it literally does now. Try saying it in your cc or in an empty area so no one can see it

It's true. When the idea to tie a SSN# to a name came up, Americans freaked out about "muh bible" and "muh mark of the beast" and said they didn't want it. Now getting your identity stolen is as easy as someone sealing your SSN# and there's no way to stop it.

Thanks a lot, Christards!

>someone posts bait thread
>you fall for it, thinking it's real

When did beaners become so gullible?

Is it even possible to do anything with just a social security number?

You will need a SSN and a name, no?