*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>As a feminist, it was so rad hearing my mother through my bedroom wall getting pounded by strange men. Can you handle that?

Didn't he say that he drinks the same cup of coffee for like a whole day on Rogan?

Fucking weirdo

Yeah. That's not even enough caffeine to have an effect on a baby.

Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

>tfw don't drink coffee at all

Honestly if you never take caffeine and have no tolerance for it it can really hit you hard even if you take what would be considered a small dose.

I used to be on medication and couldn't drink it until I was 20 and off the meds. I had my first 20oz coke and was literally shaking and hated it, when I work sometimes i'll take a single shot of mountain dew and it hits me like an espresso. Regular coffee drinkers are wasting a lot of money in my opinion unless they like the taste.

"Excuse me Mr. Rollins I'd like to get by you please. Big fan by the way.".
Then he'd probably move and apologize for being in the way. Possibly striking up a conversation on whatever we were doing at the time.

He also said that he has a walk-in closet that is full wall to wall with the exact same jeans, black and grey t-shirts.

He just doesn't give a fuck.

No, he said that he's always carrying a cup of coffee that's half empty, i.e. he's constantly sipping it and refilling it before it runs out.

No. The guy you're replying to is correct.

>i'll take a single shot of mountain dew and it hits me like an espresso

Isn't that just from the sugar though

I took two sips of a pepsi yesterday and I almost threw up

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fuck this fag, black flag sucks. he's a uppity straight edge faggot who wanted to be a condasending bully but at the same time be the "serious" guy so you end up with an aborted personality fucking fraud

YEAAAH IM HARDCORE BUT I DONT DO DRUGS!!!

fag

Because of what is this guy a meme again

>Watch it, pussy. I got places to be.

thats a successful autist

>being hardcore and a complete meathead requires you to do drugs

>tfw its a stoned hipsters are in awe of Rollins in their music store and he mistakes it for apprehension at his age and spergs out episode

a real downer, really

he is legitimately autistic

I don't always agree with Rollins, but I think he's an interesting dude. I haven't finished Get in the Van yet, but so far, it has given me a better understanding of where he's coming from. Also, My War was the best Black Flag album.

I think he had a friend get killed and kept the dirt with his blood on it in a box or something

*block his path*

I want badly to give him kisses.

wtf this have to do with television or film

*blocks your path* is the worst meme since bane

*bullies you due to low self-esteem issues*

LOOSE NUT IN MY HEAD

FROZEN

Remind him about his dead boyfriend then walk past as he weeps bitch tears.

No respect for a man who stays in the closet just to uphold his fake 'hard man' punk image.

is this the "less bullets more brains you're wrong" guy?

But Rollins isn't gay he just had bad experiences with women in his life and learned to steer clear. Smart thing to do really.

*disconnects self*

Yeah it's a shame he wouldn't just admit he likes to smoke pole. It's 2017. I mean, come on.

>I think masculinity is dumb, that's why I make tough guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity.
seriously, what did he mean by this?

Got a link to that video? Keen for a kek

Of course dude
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

I have plenty of sugar day to day. I deliberately avoid caffeine except for when I want that effect

Childhood is hating Rollins.
Adolescence is empathizing with Rollins.
Adulthood is being ambivalent towards him.

Rollins is kino cringe to me. Better than katana in waterbottles.

"If his friends ever need him, he's there to help... well he's no John Cena that's for sure"

any other bands like Black Flag, specially like Slip it In

Slipknot

i took DUDE acid LMAO one time and became fascinated for hours by this interview and how hard henry gets blown the fuck out in the second half

*blocks your interview*

Have a twinkie?

YOGURT