My cute sister's.

flag
unironically no

flag
unironically no

flag
yes, my mom's, sister, and cousin

Why do west euro/US incels exist?
Your women and society are very liberal sexually.

when women are free they choose to only fuck Chad

Just kidding guys :^)

because 'women only want chads' is unironically partially true

the 'people are having sex more than ever bro xD' argument is cope, because women still want to fuck male model tier men, and as you might know, all men can't be born as male models

this is true

only through videos and pictures

Flag
No, unless you count my mothers and sisters

Well women in your countries are fucking with all sorts of men, even those who might not be considered "handsome".
So the question arises, who is a chad?

Why do Indians do this?

Yeah.....mine. Get over it!!

>flag

I have severe problems. Have unironically rawdawged at least 25 vaginas this year, at least 5 were really bad decisions.

Hows about I get in it instead ;^)

did you get herpes

Im a kissless virgin myself, but this is stupid. If all women wanted were Chads, then ugly fucks wouldn't be getting laid left and right.

Come to sweden and b my gf

mom's, sister's and a girl of my class in school

>ugly fucks getting laid left and right
I have bad news...

Iceland
Yes, I have seen and inserted myself into 12 vaginas

>bitch lasagna

he can't be serious

>yuros have seen their mom and sisters vag

Uh wtf yuro???

how?

never have never will thanks to antidepressants and tranquilizers, I'm waiting for robot waifu or an AI gf on my smartphone

No positive tests and no symptoms of anything yet.

I have hooked up with some really attractive girls but also uggos, can't be fat though. All they have to do is want it I cant say no.

>tfw get a little drunk and flirty at a strip club and she takes you to the back room and pulls your dick out and sits on it.

Never even a thought about a condom. I thought my dick was gonna fall off when I woke up the next morning. Didn't even come because drunk, still paid 100 for the 15 minute "dance"

no

vagina is vile

dick is superior

Basically if hes tough cool interesting smart money etc.
Women can get men one way but we can skin a cat many ways. Even if women can claim they have preference youll be surprised what they end up with

Local or foreign cuz that might be ur cousin

Vagina can be but come on lad

Be my gf

I've seen censored 2d vaginas with black bars covering them

I've seen my own vagina

Because the internet has amplified the whining. Incels can't get laid because of feminism and can't get laid if we went back to the 1920's.

Also I dont really think you can be considered an incle until you're 21.

Boipucci doesn't count

Yes
But they're really not made for looking, would be pretty boring as an exibit

Most likely will be seeing one tonight. I last saw the same one like 10 days ago.

Yes

You definitely got hpv from her. If she's just shoving dicks up there raw she's like a bio lab for it.

>poland
>pic rel

Flag
Sure

Honestly it feels comforting to know that I'm not the only failure in the world, knowing that all around the world there are old virgins too that struggle with women, it makes me feel less bad as I know this problem isn't that rare, thank you for these threads, you ease my pain.