Jeff Tracy basically enslaved his sons and trusted them (despite their age) with operating machinery worth millions...

Jeff Tracy basically enslaved his sons and trusted them (despite their age) with operating machinery worth millions, that was maintained and fixed by only 1 person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FTdS5IglLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They saved hundreds if not thousands of lives though. Also can't really call it slavery, telling your kids to rake the yard isn't slavery

Literally sends 2 of his sons for a 6 month rotation in space, alone.

better than being grounded :^)

They were his puppets

your point is?

lol

>despite their age
All of them seemed to be in their mid-30s (except Alan, who had rookie status anyway). Also, none of them were confined to the island, they could clearly leave whenever they wanted.

>mfw no puppet gf

Which Thunderbird is best and why is it Thunderbird 1?

Please don't let this thread die, this was my favorite show growing up and nobody ever talks about it.

It's basically a V1 rocket

Alan is the youngest and his stated age is 14, there are references to his first solo space op (non-emergency) was when he was 13.

So yea, let a 13 year old kid prep and launch the most advanced space craft ever made.

Scott is the oldest of the brothers at 23. given he did his his first supersonic solo round the world flight shortly after his dad died 10 years ago, it would mean he was 13 or 14 at the time dependent on when his birthday was.

So 13 seems to be the required age to start operating the Thunder Birds, but I think you have to be 15 to be fully certified by Grandma given the long training process, although she will send them out on lower risk mission before to get "experience".

Sorry we all know Thunderbird 2 is the best. Thunderbird 1 just goes faster for vital recon that keeps everyone alive.

Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet take place in the same universe.

Cloudbase was built by Tracy shipyards.

Cloudbase is filled with robots for the bitch work.

Tracy island and the equipment were probably maintained by robots.

>Thunderbirds takes place in 2065
>might actually live long enough to see that day

>kids today dont know the feeling of going through your big brothers recorded shows to find that one episode of Thunderbirds stuck in the middle of TV-shop recording

With me it was my Uncle's. He had one of those new fangled DVD players everyone was talking about and a huge TV. But only a few DVDs, he was in the middle of replacing his VHS collection. Huge film buff, also made it well off with the software revolution, not filthy rich but more then most so he could have the newest gadgets.

We watch the first one, just like he did as a kid, I loved it and begged him to let me have it. Well he did, despite how inappropriate my begging was. Got home later to realize I couldn't play it. Few years later got an xbox and watched it a few times then forgot it. Years later I remembered it and wanted to give it back given he "loaned it" to me. Well must have lost it, but got him the complete set on Amazon. He originally only had the first season.

Oh, the memories. I watched the Mighty Atom episodes till I knew it by heart.

Was Thunderbirds a kids show? There was a surprising amount of violence in it, even considering the time it was released.

It was not only a kid's show, but ran as part of the kid's time block in Britain.

I mean they all trained in handguns as kid's. Even had special guns made just for Thunderbird Operations, looked like silly ray guns, yellow magazines where stun darts and red were lethal.

But they also had real guns, never forget the Hood blowing up that gas tank with what looks exactly like a Luger P08, despite just being called a "gun"

Captain Scarlet was bloodier
youtube.com/watch?v=8FTdS5IglLg

So talk or the thread get's it!

Captain scarlet was a 10/ 10 show for kids. Rewatched it recently and it's still brilliant.

Will it come tru? Datd be soooo cool!