If not fried chicken, what would you consider a universally enjoyed food across most countries?

If not fried chicken, what would you consider a universally enjoyed food across most countries?

Some type of potato dish or pasta.

Shawerma

>canadian Sup Forums hours

Steak. Though maybe not in India

Fried chicken is not widely eaten outside the anglosphere.

Asking a question related to international countries instead of whiteness and general shit, horrifying.

Speak for your own self. It's a traditional dish in my country.

Really? You eat the kind of garbage that is depicted in the OP?

fuck yo fried chicken fucking rocks
I'll just go an buy some fried chicken only to piss you off

Yeah well you're a spic, so that makes sense.

Pizza or soup

they love that shit in china/korea/japan.

I don't believe that.

The breading seems to be finer in our version of the dish but ultimately there's not a lot of space for variation with fried chicken.

Uma delicia

probably potato fries.

go eat some Kebab or rotten fish you filthy Scandinavian snow monkey

>vk memes
Ugh...

Chinese, Japanese, Indians, they love that shit too.

KFC is by far the most popular foreign restaurant chain in China.

Sven does make a good point memes aside, we don't usually fry chicken whole despite our very extensive fried food tradition. We've got Sinaloa style chicken as the most popular (marinated in spices, wood fire rottiserie) and a lot of regional styles from cooking it inside clay (pictured) to grilling it in spicy adobos on charcoal to even making it "sit" on a beer can, that one is from the Bajío.

Fried chicken in Mexico is generally KFC or an even cheaper substitute (Wall-Mart or Sam's Club chicken)

t. sven "militant vegan" "bash the fash" anderson here to teach us all a lesson about the woes of eating anything that isn't approved by the womens' rights collumn in his health food magazine

Pizza.

It's everywhere in Asia.

Ramen, obviously.

Never eaten that shit.
Fucking rice is.

Kebab tastes great
No one eats rotten fish, where did you hear about that?

>stockholm country

Yes?

Can't stand chicken by itself

>enjoyed
>eaten
Two different things you stupid fuck. Rice is shit

Don't you enjoy rice?