How do you react when edgy fags say they wish the U.S...

How do you react when edgy fags say they wish the U.S. would fall do the retards even realize how shit it would be if the U.S. wasn't the world superpower the alternatives are horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_96_tank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_59_tank
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

navy and air force are all that matters

Wow you don't want china to be the only global super power?! You fucking racist!

Test

FPBP

Not only that, this graph excludes other key factors like Aircraft Carriers (10 to 1)

who cares about China m8?

:^)

Thats it, i am now a #chinksympathiser, good victory and happy emperor and sharing will come to you if you post 'fri rye 2 dolla extra'

How is the UK ahead of China and Russia militarily?

>62 fucking destroyers to 17

Stay cucked china, kek

RULE BRITANNIA

China isn't a superpower.

And Russia is closer to superpower status than China.

fri rye 2 dolla extra :^)

This.

Each destroyer can fire out hundreds of hellfire missiles in a matter of minutes. They could level whole cities if they wanted to just with their navy.

Where are they getting these numbers? USA has 6,000 Abrams tanks alone.

I actually feel sick, a strong repulsion when i hear young leftists appleloving starbucks drinking emofagits who can't get a break from their social networks to go on an don about how great the world would be without the USA

You can't win wars by bombing people (unless you use nukes)

First post dumbest post

This so much, but also the quality of materials. I'm guaranteeing you a good half of those artillery pieces and tanks are Cold War-era, and there's a difference between nuclear subs like the US has a ton of and conventional subs, which are what I bet most of China's are.

A ballistic submarine can carry up to 288 ~350kt warheads.

One Ohio Class submarine could destroy the world as we know it.

>how shit it would be if the U.S. wasn't the world superpower

Yeah so horrible nobody would back ISIS and other puppet terrorists for oil moneys

And they can't do shit with their soldiers if they can't get them on land. They have no way of getting on US soil with no air/sea control.

I sort of wish we would cut back and let those edgy fags suffer.

Yes you can. You merely can't hold ground with bombs and missiles. Just the presence of an aircraft carrier can avert a war.

Gook army
>Highly intelligent
>Genetically similar
>Detail-oriented af
>Disciplined

US Military
>Mystery meat leadership
>Trannies
>Fags

I for one welcome our dog-eating overlords.

Too many ties to other countries

You can be sure that if the UK gets into trouble, the rest of the anglosphere + anglosphere's allies will back it up.

fri rye 2 dolla extra

>China: 2,571
Aren't those mostly Mig17's and 21's?

OH yeah, Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam were amazing examples of winning wars with bombs. Silly me

All of chinas shit will break. God damn chink shit is worthless.

Yes and most of their main battle tanks are dated. ~2400 of their tanks are from the 50s'.

Bombs were the most successful part of all of those wars. The problem was that the homefront bitched about them killing enemy civs.

>bombing shitty insurgencies = actual strategic warfare between two powers

Armed citizens
China: 0
USA: 200 Million

there are limitations, like the stone-age sand countries you struggled with, but any modernized countries with most infrastructure bombed would self-implode.

I never even said anything about bombs, fucktard. I only talked about control.

Also I should mention that the US came up against many of these tanks during the Gulf War.

The outcome was what's now called the highway of death.

The US is a lot like Batman. He doesn't really reduce the crime rate, he creates more super-villains than he stops, and he could be doing a lot more efficient things with his money. Yet people still think he's a hero because he is fighting crime.

>he doesnt know many of their planes are from the soviet era and most of their tanks are 30+ years old

Lol..

>numbers vs numbers
>all equipment is equal
That image is pants on head. Chinaboos are the worst.

wait wait wait, how old are you f-16s and f-18s again?

pretty sure we have a fuckton more tanks than that.

anyway, China will always have a huge number of artillery and ground forces, in large part due to necessity. same goes for Russia, and the reasoning is very simple. both countries have the largest boarders by far, and are surrounded by countries that view them very suspiciously (tho the situations are different; while the world is suspicious about a growing China, Russia at least has some old satellite states that like the idea of joining back up again).

in a way we're very lucky in the US, geographically speaking, and we always have been. only two boarders to guard, only one that really matters, oceans on both other sides and miles of water between us and everybody else. the only exception is the short distance in the Caribbean, but it's not that heavily populated of a place. honestly, i could go on for hours about how geographic superiority, from plentiful natural resources we haven't even exploited yet, to the most arable farming land in the world, to plentiful sources of water (east of the Rockies, at least, lol).

>How do you react when edgy fags say they wish the U.S. would fall

I always figured it was Eurofags just sperging on the internet. With what I've learned about Europe's recent demographic change, I'm starting to think it's just butthurt Muslims.

Aren't there enough guns in this country to supply the entire population 3 times over? I'd fucking hate to be the invading force that had to deal with a completely armed citizenry.

>You can't win wars by bombing people (unless you use nukes)

Tell that to Germany.

Im pretty sure japan ran the odds of invading the US and it was basically impossible

China's two most common tanks, account for 5000 of their 6500 strong armory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_96_tank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_59_tank

The Abrams has its shortcomings but it would absolutely shred both

Most F-16's and F-18's are heavily modernized, can't say the same a for large portion of the Chinese Air Force, Russia literally probably has a better air force than them.

No, there are only enough to arm about 80% of the population. But even then, 80% of the population is still 275 million people with guns.

The majority of their tanks and artillery pieces are outdated as china has only recently renovated their military. So there are a large amount of t72s and the like.

India's got a better military than China.

Actually firearm ownership rate in the US is only estimated to be about 33% (of adults).

People who own guns just own more.

So your math doesn't work out.

And that image conveniently fails to mention the most important of them.

Pic related.

Still enough to arm that many desu. Its more like 175 million because iirc about 75million of that are pistols

as if guerrilla warfare was the same thing as conventional warfare. we absolutely destroyed the iraqi army.

Is that really it? It feels like it should be way higher than that, especially with all of the gun collectors around.

There's more guns than people although it certainly isn't 3 times over.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/

Aircraft carriers are white elephants.

Not to mention the US military has pleaded with congress to stop building more...kek

God that was fucking horrible to read

Russia has been on a decline since 1970 and will never recover. Their population is falling and their educated workforce fleeing the sinking ship.

Ok, so assuming your statistic is correct...

Armed citizens
China: 0
USA: 100 Million

And trust me, if we got invaded, I'm sure some people with more guns than hands will be willing to share.

>modernized
There are things on fighter jets that can't be replaced, like the main frame, due to metal fatigue etc.

F-16s are set to be replaced by F-35s, and with way F-35s are looking, you guys have some serious problem replacing old planes.

>says increasingly nervous chinaboo

We literally just keep them in a field in the desert so they don't rust.

Dat NATO technology
Srs, Russian and Chinese equipment is cheap shit. They have manpower and tanks but that amounts to shit in modern engagement.

>a ramp

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

Still doesn't negate the fact the US has a metric fuck ton of modernized F-16's F-18's what alone would shred China's air force, this isn't including all the shit we have laying in bone yards what could be ready to fly relatively quickly if it was truly needed.

Protip: This is one of many of these bone yards, and we have the same thing for decommissioned naval ships.

What does mighty Australia have?

Don't worry Zhao I'm sure your CHINA STRONK MIRACLE SUPER MISSILE is just as good.

King Nigger has cucked our glorious military. If we went to war with a major country, such as China, we would be unsuccessful.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -- Alexander the Great

Our current leadership is pretty shit. We have no Patton. No MacArthur. No Pershing. No Eisenhower. No Nimitz. No Washington. No Scott. No Jackson. No Lee. No Grant. No Sherman. The list goes on of tremendous military leaders.

It's fucking disgusting what has happened to our military leadership recently.

the navy got beat so badly in their own war game that they changed the result.

>and with way F-35s are looking, you guys have some serious problem replacing old planes.

The F-35 program is steaming along just fine.

No but you can arserape their economies into more cock please submission

It's only going to get worse as they try to fill a quota for diversity and let just about anyone join the military next you'll have a transgender, amputee, deaf and blind person as a military leader PC culture has gone to far.

>A FUCKING RAMP

marine cucks BTFO

>destroyer
>hellfires
>leveling cities
Oh leaf, I know you can't into war but fucking christ you're stupid.
Hellfires are the tiny atg or gtg missiles that we strap to fucking everything because they're small and relatively cheap EXCEPT OUR MAJOR VESSELS. Because nothing should ever be in the effective range of a hellfire when you're a goddamn Burke and naval combatants wouldn't phased by the over-sized flying grenade that is the hellfire. They instead have a fuckload of vertical launch tubes stuffed with cruise missiles (tomahawks of various specs), quad packed ESSMs for shooting down planes and hostile missiles, ASROCs, ERAMS for extra-long range ass fucking, 161's for when you need to fuck something up in space, torpedoes, and the five inch gun.

The only way you'd have a hellfire being used at sea is if they launch a cobra from the flight deck of a vessel to shoot at like, small boats.

Doesn't anyone know what a force multiplier is? Numbers aren't really relevant when one side is considerably more technologically advanced. China is still in the stone age, and relies on stolen technology and upgraded Soviet-era shit.

>tfw Burger Army were supposed to be uncucked but they now have trannies, fags and lower standards for women.

Seriously how did this happen so fucking fast? I want off this ride...

Not him but I could just get on a dingy and bash a destroyer to the bottom of the sea with my huge knee knocking cock

Russia has nothing but a large landmass, a large but ineffective military and a moderately large population. Their GDP is smaller than second rate European countries like Italy.

Two American generals conducted this challenge with each other. Does this mean that the modern navy is garbage, or that the Red team general was just a better strategist than the one other general they had in charge of the other team? The latter is more likely.

>Armed forces, Artillery, battle tanks

Don't really matter as they have no means to get them off their continent, also the US has like 13,000 combat aircraft, not 3000.

Or your shitposts are so strong that they give the enemy cholera and they die.

Isn't this the one where opfor cheated

Tell that to the Iraqi army kek

Tell that to the Iraqi army kekek

Let's not forget what happened the last time some slanty eyes pissed us off.

I guess China could build bunkers out of unused iPhone cases?

Those numbers give an impression that could not be farther from reality. American troops are far better trained and equipped than their Chinese counterparts. The Chinese military command is a mess of corruption and ineffective leadership. Much of the equipment used by the Chinese military is decades behind the latest tech. Even their latest tech is just stolen from the US because despite having 1.3 billion people and a fuckload of geniuses, they can't come up with anything themselves. The only thing the Chinese military has ever done well is killing Chinese citizens

Oopsies

Read the link. It's literally the opposite.

E W A R
W
A
R

Murricans secret weapon everyone knows it exists but nobody knows what it actually does it how.

>China's face when a single Growler collapses the entire Chinese electric infrastructure and sends them back to the stone age

>Seriously how did this happen so fucking fast?
Commander in Chief. What he says goes. Unfortunately he's a fucking social marxist who would rather fuck the military in the name of equality than keep us safe.

Well, WW2...

More importantly the image implies that China has some sort of naval advantage over the USA when the United States has by far the most dominating naval force on the planet

You literally can if you don't care about war crimes

1 murrican MBT could KO 3 Chinese MBTs alone

Assuming this image is accurate the US would win. Mostly because if China goes to war with us they will also deal with opportunistic uprising all throughout west China as well. Also he who rules the skies wins the war.