Are basic supplements like whey, preworkout, and creatine degenerate?

Are basic supplements like whey, preworkout, and creatine degenerate?

Alternate question:

Which flavor of mountain dew is the least degenerate? The most?

Other urls found in this thread:

chuzefitness.com/pre-workout-supplements-are-they-worth-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are basic supplements like whey, preworkout, and creatine degenerate?

Pre workouts are garbage, whey and creatine are okayish in moderation, but you don't really need them.

you don't need supplements with a proper diet

baja is the only acceptable soda to indulge with on rare occasions

Came here to basically post this. If you need a boost of energy before a workout, drink some black coffee or take a caffeine pill. If you really have to be a bro and take PWO, you can make your own for pennies on the dollar.
>Which flavor of mountain dew is the least degenerate? The most?
>Drinking the fizzy Jew in the first place
Theyre all degenerate user.

its all the liquid jew to me

Degenerate: Pitch Black
Least Degenerate: White Out

Soda is for faggots that hate their teeth. Also this .

High level thread about supplements.

drinking reg mountain dew

baja blast is my fav tho

Only niggers drink Code red

soda is for niggers

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what about a quality ginger ale? I do love some Reeds.

Jizz colored dew the most degenerate

Maybe it's the caffeine, but I feel like things are so much easier when I take PWO. Didn't consider making my own, I'll have to look in to it

who /dew pill/ here?

sugar, and all its products, its all for niggers

code red and regular is for plebs
pitch black is for niggers
baja blast is for spics
white out is the white mans drink

you are going to be the least fun parent in your kids class

>Which flavor of mountain dew is the least degenerate?

Throwback. I swear to god it tastes better after a long day of working on the farm than anything else.

>The most?

Voltage. 400 kcals of bullshit.

Just eat an apple or banana before a workout, you're not going to get ripped anyways.

They're all degenerate, drink iced tea

Regarding the preworkout thing read chuzefitness.com/pre-workout-supplements-are-they-worth-it/

Creatine just bulks your muscles up with water so I wouldnt say its worth it. I noticed real mass gains with whey but not toned muscle. I would highly recommend amino acids though.

someone who spend their time having fun isn't a good role model for a child

Raspberry iced tea is the best tea.

>Which flavor of mountain dew is the least degenerate?

>flavor
>least degenerate

It's fucking mountain dew

this nigga gets it
Throwback is god's gift to the soft drink industry

>Didn't consider making my own, I'll have to look in to it
PWO is basically just caffeine, beta alanine, (((PROPRIETARY BLENDS))), and flavor enhancers. /fit/ can help you get started on where to look for basic ingredients.

what about guns? are they just for niggers, or is responsibility key?

extended clips are for niggers

>tfw going to take no pre work out right now

Whey and creatine are ok as supplements if you are to poor/busy to eat right.

Coffee is the only preworkout you need.

lol *sips mountain dew*

>still drinking the high fructose corn jew

Only steroids make you big. You're just going to piss and shit away every supplement you take- body sucks at absorbing non natural bullshit. Put yams in every part of your diet if you want to boost your gains- caution, will give you nigger dick.

Blue is superior in every way.

>maybe it's the caffeine
No it definitely is the caffeine.

>Throwback is god's gift to the soft drink industry

Unfortunately, this means its sold out literally every where. I've visited over a dozen stores over the span of week looking for it and not found a single one... until I randomly hit up a walmart across town and found a batch mistakenly "hidden" behind some regular Dew.

Made my fucking month desu senpai. Its literally crack-tier addictive when paired with homemade moonshine, especially at parties.

>you don't need supplements with a proper diet

If you lift and want gains, yes, you do. Unless you're a rich chef that can make gourmet well-balanced food, and not pre-processed garbage, you're not gonna get a proper diet in America.

>least degenerate mountain dew

Original Game Fuel that game out with Halo 3

Mt. Dew sucks though

black coffee and a banana is all you need to workout

Thiz

PitchBlack™ is RedPilled.™
WhiteOut™ is Degenerate®.

its not a bill of NEEDS, faggot.

buying and cooking different foods is pretty easy. you should already be doing that and pre-processed foods should be long gone from your diet if you care about working on your body.

I Dunno

>use Chocolate milk and a Steak
why even bother with the expensive and weird crap

>le "you need to be rich to eat well" meme
Ask me how I know you're fat and dont lift.

Everything I eat comes from the dry bulk section or the farmers market (vegetables, limited dairy and meat) and I spend around $50/mo on groceries. You are an absolute retard and probably think people get fat because of their genetics if you can't get the same result.

It's all garbage, creatine can be okay to some degree but it's almost always misused and wasted, especially since nearly everyone that uses creatine consumes caffeine in the same day

>Are basic supplements like whey, preworkout, and creatine degenerate?
Is X degenerate Sup Forums????

Fuck off with this shit... but to answer your question just get the nutrients naturally from food, supplements aren't really what they're labeled as listed

>Which flavor of mountain dew is the least degenerate? The most?

>Drinking the sugary poison
>IT'S 2016
shiggy

Game fuel
>/thread

>drinking the mountain jew

>The gentleman's choice

Monster is the fedora of beverages

I take a meal replacement before working out just to try and hit my calorie goal, trying to hit 6k calories a day sucks if you're just eating it while eating healthy. To each their own I guess, I've never tried creatine and don't really have any desire to though.

>tips can

Whey: Essential after every workout imo.

Preworkout: Same as energy drinks. get one with creatine and nitric oxide for good pumps.

Creatine: Meh, just get a preworkout that has it.

mah nigga

Whey is basically just a food designed to give you a lot of protein at a relatively low cost, it's no more degenerate than skim milk or steak.

Creatine is something your muscles already make, supplementing it can help your performance a little bit. If you're deficient (only faggot vegans are deficient) it can have nervous system benefits too supposedly.

Preworkouts are usually just caffeine and some other bullshit that doesn't do anything, mostly b-vitamins that you'll piss out in an hour if you're not deficient (again only faggot vegans are deficient).

Code Red is the best Mountain Dew flavor, the purple one is for niggers,

No Baja Blast in pic, for shame

I take Skyr before and after workouts. It tastes great and is a tremendous source of protein.

I only use pre workout because I love the pump. Could care less about the energy boost. I realize I could probably but the raw ingredient that gives that effect but whatever. I still have a jar of that banned stuff lying around somewhere.

Autism: the post

If you see someone holding a Mountain Dew you can pretty much disregard anything they say

Reddit: the post

>I desperately need to live my life based on the opinions and approval of others.

Stay beta, breh