/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: NO MORE SLIDING Edition

Who is Mr. Cheng?
archive.is/NBfdH

Cherie is the London Connection!
the London School of Economics and Political Science"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
seekingalpha.com/article/3502906-george-soros-leon-black-buy-arch-coal
cbsnews.com/news/anonymous-inc-60-minutes-steve-kroft-investigation/
infowars.com/video-hillary-claims-she-is-not-in-the-pocket-of-anyoneafter-receiving-6-million-from-soros-last-month/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/06/16/reminder-hillary-clintonsdaughter-is-married-to-a-hedge-fund-manager-n2013214
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mezvinsky
bigstory.ap.org/article/4418af4accab43ccac993440765def0e/clinton-intervenedfirm-after-request-son-law
neptuneminerals.com/
nana-dev.com/companies/
conspiracydigest.com/carlyle_group.html
informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm
nytimes.com/2015/02/08/nyregion/stream-of-foreign-wealth-flows-to-time-warner-condos.html?rref=collection/newseventcollection/shell-company-towers-of-secrecy-real-estate&_r=0
archive.is/Lx9Wg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160404090836.htm
investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1#.V4W1LWgrKUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/pharmawater_site/day1_01.html
newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/04/21/hillary-clinton-why-are-all-of-these-republicans-talking-about-me-n1988182
youtube.com/watch?v=LYBfokMhBsg
environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2013/november/emerging-contaminants-report
fool.com/investing/general/2015/08/24/george-soros-fund-bought-teva-pharmaceutical-indus.aspx
archive.is/T20cP
archive.is/flriG
archive.is/vgi0v
thestreet.com/story/13052918/10/stocks-george-soros-is-buying.html
fortune.com/2016/03/16/teva-allergan-deal-delayed/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-12/us-refused-prosecute-hsbc-over-fears-global-financial-disaster
hsbc.com/about-hsbc/leadership
uk.reuters.com/business/quotes/companyOfficers?symbol=HSBA.L
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/BROWN/brown.php#axzz4EGEXKsTc
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

I preface this by saying i don't know if I should post this in the Red Team thread or here, so I'll post it here. I think a major part of the picture that we're missing is how a major organization like Soros' will reduce aggression in the world among society in general. A major piece of this puzzle to reduce aggression among males is to increase the amount of estrogen that males are exposed to around the world. Estrogen makes men more like women so it makes sense for people who want to subdue groups to spread it amongst that group. So, how does one accomplish this goal.

(Side note: notice how the number of transgenders and gays have been increasing and their advocacy has increased. Side note 2: Notice the the correlation between fat people, fat has more estrogen, and how obesity has risen. This would bring more people out of military eligibility and also limit the aggressiveness of a population significantly.)

I would reccomend some eagleeyed anons to look at the links between big pharma and Soros, include shampoos and any products that touch the skin regularly in that assessment since products which touch the skin for about 25 seconds are absorbed into the skin. Also look for links between big food (i.e. BASF, Bayer, Dupont, Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto, and Syngenta) and State Department coercion on smaller countries as well as on big processed food companies (i.e. coke, kraft, conagra, etc.) and how they are regulated as well as their connections to Soros.

I think that if we looked at Soros' connections to what would otherwise would be everyday companies, we might be surprised. I don't know if we'll find anything but this may help find other aspects of their overall conspiracy.

tl;dr Find connections between Soros, big pharma, big GMO, big food, and how the State Department helps these companies.

Pardon any typos.

Hey so I got a lightbulb that went off after reading the first part of the new document about soros. Please read.

Soros is invested heavily in gold and in that first part it is mentioned how the rich will need a way to store precious metals etc.

seekingalpha.com/article/3502906-george-soros-leon-black-buy-arch-coal

Soros bought Arch Coal back in October along with a man named Leon Black.

Black is incredibly rich, owns "The Scream", and is the founder of Apollo Management. Maybe this is the next step, looking at artwork to see who has used it as a store of value or as a way to launder money to the organization. Hopefully the idea about the buying of the coal company helps.

Whitewater was only a piece.

Raytheon and worse
Follow leads to Other Foundations i.e. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Rotary International Foundation, the latter directly connected to the UN.
Want to find corporations laundering money I suggest checking out Florida Corporations Division www.sunbiz.org.
Chelsea Clinton is in over her head as is her husband Marc, who was introduced by his convicted father and B&H Clinton while at Martha's vineyard.

1.)cbsnews.com/news/anonymous-inc-60-minutes-steve-kroft-investigation/
60 MINUTES OVERTIME NYC attorney: "We run the country"

2.) infowars.com/video-hillary-claims-she-is-not-in-the-pocket-of-anyoneafter-receiving-6-million-from-soros-last-month/
Video: Hillary Claims She Is “Not In The Pocket Of Anyone” After Receiving $6 million From Soros Last Month

3.) Global Witness, a London-based nonprofit organization that exposes international corruption, came to New York City 19 months ago. It wanted to see how helpful U.S.lawyers would be in concealing questionable funds.

4.) townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/06/16/reminder-hillary-clintonsdaughter-is-married-to-a-hedge-fund-manager-n2013214

Reminder: Hillary Clinton's Daughter is Married to a Hedge Fund Manager

5.) Marc Mezvinsky en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

6.) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mezvinsky Ed Mezvinsky,

7.) bigstory.ap.org/article/4418af4accab43ccac993440765def0e/clinton-intervenedfirm-after-request-son-law

8.) Neptune Minerals Inc. neptuneminerals.com/

9.) nana-dev.com/companies/ The NANA Family of Companies

10.) conspiracydigest.com/carlyle_group.html
Carlyle Group
PRESS RELEASE
The Carlyle Group, CVC Capital Partners and Energy Industry Veteran Sam Laidlaw join forces to launch Neptune Oil & Gas Ltd., a new Oil & Gas Acquisition Platform
Tue, 09 June 2015
2015-044

11.) informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm
The Carlyle Group is a private investment bank which doesn't come to the publics attention very often but it is one of the biggest American (ed: USA) investors of the defense industry, telecom, property and financial services.

12.)
Case 9:15-cv-80388-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2015 Page 1 of 59
LARRY KLAYMAN
Plaintiff,
v.
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON,
and
WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON,
and
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
a/k/a The William J. Clinton Foundation
a/k/a The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
1271 Avenue of the Americas, 42nd Floor
New York, New York 10020
Service: Chairman Bruce Lindsey or Vice-Chairman
Chelsea Clinton Mezvinsky (neé Chelsea Victoria Clinton)
Defendants.

13.) nytimes.com/2015/02/08/nyregion/stream-of-foreign-wealth-flows-to-time-warner-condos.html?rref=collection/newseventcollection/shell-company-towers-of-secrecy-real-estate&_r=0

Towers of Secrecy
Stream of Foreign Wealth Flows to Elite New York
Real Estate

Thanks for copying to the new thread

The World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA) is a global nonprofit organization representing and coordinating a membership of over 100 national United Nations Associations (UNAs) and their thousands of constituents. Guided by our vision of a United Nations that is a powerful force in meeting common global challenges and opportunities, WFUNA works to strengthen and improve the United Nations. We achieve this through the engagement of people who share a global mindset and support international cooperation – global citizens.
WFUNA's Secretariat is based at One UN Plaza in New York City and at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. We also have offices in Seoul, Korea and Brussels, Belgium.
WFUNA is an independent, non-governmental organization with Category One Consultative Status at the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC); Associate Status with the United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) and United Nations Organization for Education Science and Culture (UNESCO); Special List with the UN International Labor Organization (ILO); General Status with the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD); Status with UN Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO), International Atomic and Energy Agency (IAEA), United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), UN World Metereological Association and consultative or liaison links with many other UN organizations and agencies.
WFUNA is a nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code.
WFUNA is set up under Article 60 of the Swiss Civil Code

Remember to look into Hillary's brother, Tony, connected to Haiti.
Interesting all the funds that went there to help the victims but where did it go?
Why is it that Tony Rodham gets the gold mine there that had been closed for fifty years?
Bill Clinton has direct affiliations with him as well.

Any time, this is actually extremely important that we haven't looked into much.

bump

new red team bread

oldbread archive

archive.is/Lx9Wg

LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:

Bump

James Comey sat on the Board of a shady Bank that donated to this foundation.

James Comey was hired onto the Executive Board of HSBC to head up the division that was responsible for stopping future money laundering like the Mexican Drug Cartel HSBC scandal. HSBC got off the hook with a minor slap on the wrist under $2BB fine. They could have gotten away with more but Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch's Justice Department didn't proceed because they thought it would tank the economy.

Comey was hired by the Obama admin as FBI director almost immediately after the results of the HSBC scandal. Prior to that he used to work as a federal prosecutor in New York. Funny enough Loretta Lynch was also a federal prosecutor in New York.

HSBC has 7 or so donors with swiss bank accounts that donated to the Clinton Foundation.

There are people on the Clinton Foundation board that used to work with Loretta at the same lawfirm.

Bill gave a 6 figure speech to them coincidental.

They donated to the foundation directly.

80 million dollar donated by HSBC customers to the foundation

It came from the Swiss banking division and it's rumoured that same division is in tax avoidance scandals.

The Clintons used to own stock in this Bank.

Does anyone think any prominent Jews factor into all of this? It might be worth it to look into Bob Iger, Michael Lynton or Aviv Nevo.

Yeah, estrogen in food and water supplies are actually having observed effects on wildlife (like amphibian populations suddenly becoming all-female)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160404090836.htm

I'm literally the author on the Reddit post you're copying there.

The Clinton's owned stock in two banks that I am aware of DeutscheBank and HSBC.

some form of plastics converts into estrogen and makes tranny frogs. sorry i'm not a source kind of user

is there any information we could request from the government using FOIA or something along those lines?

Yeah, Comey's in there too eh..

investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

Yes. He was hired right after the HSBC Mexican Drug Cartel scandal.

Now that I think about it. You know Fast & Furious how that shit just recently came out????

I wonder if the US was complicit as shit in the entire HSBC Drug Money Scandal too.

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to put a bullet in my head sometimes.

The thinner the plastic the more easily it seeps into liquids and food. Just look up it at any "health foods" hippy site and they'll explain it. But it is one of the things that they actually get right

Wait so the gay frog thing is real?

Just think how much stuff uses plastics.
content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1#.V4W1LWgrKUk

Interestingly enough, there really hasn't been that many direct merchant connections. Most merchants are at the media/thinktank-general population interface and are below the top tier CF financial layer.

To quote the article I just posted. Its almost like something is targeting us.

"Another recent study found that Americans have twice as much BPA in their bodies as Canadians, but it couldn't figure out exactly why."

I'm sure if we follow these connections enough, eventually it would lead to ((them)).

I'm kinda high right now, but just wanted to say they're probably going to kill her and Bill y'know.

She gets away with all this shit, even gets her security clearance ok'd, everything looks great...

Boom, plane crash and her and Bill and fuck it, maybe even Chelsea all go down in flames. Make way for prez Biden and VP Warren! It's what Obama wanted all along.

The Clintons are lackeys and not part of the long-range plan. Biden will waste some time while the crazy people line up, oh I dunno, how about another Bush, for the future and the hits just keep on comingggg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

You guys see what I'm saying???? When did the Clinton's own HSBC stock. Not when the Clinton's were in the White house was it?????? When did Fast & Furious start. When did the HSBC Drug Money Laundering Scandal Start...

So I'm trying to find a video, which I think will be useful.

It's from at least a year ago, a reporter asks Clinton if she sold access for donations to the CF. Clinton doesn't even lie, she misdirects and blames Republicans for such allegations.

I remember it clearly, but I can't find it at all. I think it's useful because it's a tacit admission of corruption to anyone with a brain. ( I honestly think I may have seen at as a moment of Zen on the daily show, which I was only still watching as Jon Stewart was about to retire).

LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:

Last Bush was too much of a failure for them to try another one. They need a new conservative dynasty to fill the void.

Yes, and it happens to people although not to the same degree as certain fish/amphibians because they're actually designed for sex changes and we're not.

But this estrogen shit is like widespread medication of human populations, intentional or not it's making men more like women. (suddenly the plague of numales begins to make some sense...)

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/pharmawater_site/day1_01.html

While the drinking water contamination is small, it's constant, and exacerbated by further contamination in foods, shampoo, bottled water, etc.

Test

i don't think it was malicious.
>>plastics and birth control and pharms revolutionize world
>>oh shit they're feminzing men
>>well let's start a new culture so the men don't an hero, and let's get some new plastics in the mix.
>and the pharms and birth control?
=/
still all just a big accident

newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553

>those sevens
>post about frogs

praise be unto Him.

Thats it. Gay frogs were real. Hat is on. Im in

Whenever you guys post this lameass Robert Byrd meme it warms my heart because I know you're desperate and Trump is going to lose. Enjoy posting it for the next four to eight years, I'll be laughing at you.

Soros is the main merchant.

No editing needed on this one

keep up the good fight lads.
will help out later.

oy vey

#####

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

#####

>> Some Sup Forums Hacker dude managed to uncover more dirt on the Clinton Foundation IN A WEEK than any news organization in the past 2 decades

if we give him more red-pilled hard links, maybe he can reach more faster. Frontline needs Tweetable Intel for gobees

>> tell him he says hi
I aint no hack, way more on Soros -> Clinton connection; look deeper and older and see where it starts

Oh I've been on the Trump train for a long time. No need to lecture me. I just want to point out there are inconspicuous ways that we are attacked and different groups are able to catch it since they have different biases compared to us.

bump

There was no specific time. So I guess way back. However Loretta had a scandal with them too it really can't get more shady.

Loretta crafted a soft-touch deferred-prosecution deal for HSBC, after being caught in the largest drug-money-laundering case in history. Loretta Lynch helped negotiate a settlement with HSBC in 2012 that saw the bank avoid criminal charges.

Obama-Lynch-HSBC-Comey-HSBC-Clinton

ok we get it frogs are turning homo now connect that to the CF and also figure out how this will generate any outrage beyond kek worshipers

So I finally found it.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/04/21/hillary-clinton-why-are-all-of-these-republicans-talking-about-me-n1988182

Tell me what you think of the video anons.

She's asked directly whether she gave favors for donations, and she doesn't say, "No."

exactly, user, the fact that she didn't just come out and say something along the lines of "hell no, what are you talking about this is complete and total bullshit" basically means that's a "yes"

Politicians never say yes or no. However it would seriously harm her prospects for further shady bribery if she said outright no.

MEME BREAD IS BACK UP
KEK BLESS U ALL

Did you fags find anything yet??
No?
wow big suprise there

bump

Right, I was hoping it would be useful for propaganda.

I really feel that was a poor moment for her, and anyone that isn't completely brainwashed should recognize what her non-answer and deflection means.

>Obviously hasn't read the thread
Why don't you try doing that first.
Oh wait
>flag
Why am I even replying.

Why the fuck is anyone drinking water downstream from sewers?

This doesn't make ANY sense.

She's so far down her ego hole that she'll never admit to any wrongdoing at this point. Senility plus the endless spinning hamster wheel is probably what's behind it, but it's an attack avenue so at least it's useful.

Here's the one clip I find that's so utterly damning though. I remember seeing it on air, almost couldn't believe it
youtube.com/watch?v=LYBfokMhBsg

>Replacing jew death with death death

they're literally looking at israel, why would you change it?

You must not understand how water tables work

>Why the fuck is anyone drinking water downstream from sewers?

Everyone drinks water downstream from sewers, unless your water supply is an artesian well.

City water systems make all process their water through water treatment plants.

Guess where *that* water comes from?

You guessed, it, sewers.

Guess what *isn't* filtered out in the process?

That's right, pharmaceuticals:

>Only half of drugs, other newly emerging contaminants removed from sewage

>The scientists reviewed 10 years of data from wastewater treatment plants worldwide to see how well they removed 42 compounds that are increasingly showing up in the Great Lakes.

>Six chemicals were detected frequently and had a low rate of removal in treated effluent: an herbicide, an anti-seizure drug, two antibiotic drugs, an antibacterial drug and an anti-inflammatory drug.

>environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2013/november/emerging-contaminants-report

fool.com/investing/general/2015/08/24/george-soros-fund-bought-teva-pharmaceutical-indus.aspx
So it wasn't entirely surprising when the fund began to dump its former largest position, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE:TEVA), last year as the generic and specialty drugmaker was staring down an imminent threat from the entry of generic Copaxone, the multiple sclerosis drug that tends to make up around 20% of the company's quarterly sales.
Living up to its reputation, however, Soros Fund rebought about $25 million or 423,308 shares of Teva in the second quarter
>Copaxone contains amino acids and is used to prevent the relapse of multiple sclerosis (MS)
>eorge Soros was funding Teva Ph. --> Hillary has MS confirmed? If my memory is good, didn't an FBIanon / insider predict it?
> Why did he sell every share then rebought a portion later? Change of plan? (((acceleration of plan?)))
Also : Teva was reportedly pursuing a $40 billion buyout of generic drug rival Mylan earlier this year to help offset any revenue losses from Copaxone
And then Teva surprised most of us with its somewhat out-of-the-blue deal for Allergan's generic drug unit that was resoundingly cheered by the market. (Pic related)

>Conclusion : this is fishy. I'll investigate more.

>Oh shit we didn't find anything
>err r-read the thread!!

Yeah so you didn't find anything, get a real job you NEET fags. Even if you're as shit at it as you are this you will still get paid.

Obama-Comey-Lynch
The HSBC Connection

>HSBC Mexican Drug Money in Obama's 2008 Campaign?

archive.is/T20cP

Loretta Lynch crafts a soft-touch deferred-prosecution deal for HSBC,
after being caught in the largest drug-money-laundering case in history.
Loretta Lynch helped negotiate a settlement with HSBC in 2012 that saw the bank avoid criminal charges.

>New FBI Director President Nominates James B. Comey at White House Ceremony 21 June 2013

archive.is/flriG

Loretta Lynch becomes Attorney General of the United States 27 April 2015

>Recent Info: Justice Department Overruled Recommendation to Pursue Charges Against HSBC, Report Says

archive.is/vgi0v

Note HSBC has strong clinton ties too. So it is in everybodys mutual interest that nothing happens in any investigation in
the foundation or the Clintons.

Look at the bio, tech, and gold stock Soros was buying I don't know if it means anything but he has interest in it.

thestreet.com/story/13052918/10/stocks-george-soros-is-buying.html

And plastic

Worked there couple months after the first scandal.

Their whole business model is being gray, nothing wrong with that but they have been doing more and more laundering. Thats where all the money is.
Corresponding banking is something that regulators should look into, thats where the washing does occur.

Being Gray means being legal until the Law Knocks on the Frontdoor.

King Nigger was involved and then the fix was in via Holden. Loretta got Attorney general for her dilligent work on not ratting anybody out.

Obama picked Comey from the board of Directors after they paid Bill a nice ammount to dodge the IRS.

All people now from the FBI to the President to the Clinton to the General Attorney have vested interest that any investigation into the Clintons and the foundation goes nowhere.

Let's try this one.

Anyone have the bullet points for making sockpuppets?

What you're looking for is BPA in plastics and xenoestrogens. They're in everything and they fuck with out testosterone levels.

All the info is there if you people would look into it

fortune.com/2016/03/16/teva-allergan-deal-delayed/

>Still no dealwith the $40 billion buyout. It is expected for June 2016

>[alarm?] looks like the $40 has never happened because every link I find is a ''Teva planning to buy/Teva buys in June.. So what made Teva's value go so high in this graph?

The acquisition’s postponement could also be a road bump for another major pharmaceutical M&A: the proposed $160 billion Pfizer-Allergan PFE 0.25% megamerger. That monster deal is almost certainly contingent on Allergan selling off its generics portfolio. In fact, the two companies have already discussed the possibility of a post-merger split.

>Pfizer Canada Inc. is the Canadian operation of Pfizer Inc., one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies. (ayyyy it's 15 min from my home!)

Some analysts posited that the agency is consulting with the FDA on which and how many products Teva should sell off to allay antitrust concerns, and that the requested divestments could be substantial.

>gonna investigate more.

Agreed, about the knocking.
US AML law (Thanks Patriot Act) states banks need to know up to 2 or 3 layers (forgot, havent done aml in a while) of where the money came from. Basically Clients clients clients, if you just wire the funds through more real clients that you own or control thats one way around.
Another way is by using bearer shares, there are many ways of doing it.

Funny thing is that HSBC was the first bank to be fined over 1mmm, but they opened the gate for other banks to be investigated/fined. PNB takes the cake though, they were about to lose their US banking charter but the french president had to talk to King Kunka here.

It's called BPA

Meanwhile MSM: Comey is such a Straigtshooter Boyscout.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-12/us-refused-prosecute-hsbc-over-fears-global-financial-disaster

Holder and them wouldn't prosecute because of global disaster. More like it's their moneywashing scheme

Look into these guys. hsbc.com/about-hsbc/leadership

uk.reuters.com/business/quotes/companyOfficers?symbol=HSBA.L

>When did the HSBC Drug Money Laundering Scandal Start...

Probably a different name/company then, but the "Clintonians" were running drugs and guns in Kosovo through Soros connections

> This image and link depicts Brown's plane that "went missing" over Croatia under odd circumstances
Clear connection with one of Clinton's victims, Ron Brown, gun running & allegation of campaign contribution scandal in 1996 elections
> New names, find the gun running money - start here
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/BROWN/brown.php#axzz4EGEXKsTc

> Follow the money; Follow the Crime; Look as deep as you can back in time - PB

You see what I'm saying tho right? The HSBC gun money and the ATF smuggling is linked I think... It goes way back.

Ya its hard to prosecute, because then you would have to jail the legal department, the compliance staff, operations, business, tech etc. Everybody who touched those deals etc.

Easier to fine the company, companies get fined basically monthly ranging from 20k to couple mm.

If the bank can not get a massive fine, and still continue doing the gray washing they will treat it as an expense/cost of doing business.

Theres more illegal money in the world then legal, whether it be money from drug dealers, terrorist groups, oil from isis, stolen money from african dictators, or from western governments. it all needs to be washed and refed into the system.

In the end theres more crime generated capital then legal capital, we wash the money with out knowing it too. Like go to a grocery store that has a sketchy atm, a lot of the times those atms have illegal money generated from w/e activity and you with draw from it, boom you washed money.

HSBC was created to finance the Opium trade, so they were washing money legally and illegally since day 1.
They didnt go over that part during orientation.

>red team thread

i literally havent seen this thread ever

where find

make sure we don't get slid. The shills are making slide threads again

>>red team thread
>i literally havent seen this thread ever
>where find

Current red team thread.
Kind of slow at the moment, but there's some interesting stuff in the archived threads.

Savages. My water comes from mountain reservoirs above any agriculture or runoff.

This entire province does (BC).

B.Clinton gave Soros $100 million taxpayer dough to destroy the Serbs
> Soros had grudge over a $5 billion deal involving precious metal mines in Mitrovice
US under Soros swooped in and looted the country and gave it to Soros basically

bump

I need the pic of the racist things hillary has said.

bump

Problem is no records....

we have an avidativ where she calls out how a 12 year old girl preyed on her rapist.......

I don't have them saved, but some pics in these have sauce.

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Superpredators.
She said I'm gonna go talk to these white people. (not racist, but useful on niggers)

Almost all the images I've seen that involve racist shit she's said had an invalid source.