Any one on here want to explain how the fuck this supposed hoax was filmed?

Any one on here want to explain how the fuck this supposed hoax was filmed?

>just a guy in a suit

If that's your answer then I want a reasonable explanation of how they made a suit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6pY6UY36s
hoaxes.org/
bigfootencounters.com/classics/bauman.htm
vimeo.com/136887947
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't know shit about recording film

all /x/ is is a place for paranoid schizos to live out their delusions. but if you want to have a serious discussion about the bigfoot phenomenon you get told to fuck off, and/or it devolves into some BIGFOOT IS ALIEN WIZARDS shit.

they skinned a bigfoot and made a suit out of it

>If that's your answer then I want a reasonable explanation of how they made a suit like that

They didn't make it, they bought it.

I can't; while I want more evidence, I'm forced to admit I can't refute the video in any meaningful way.

What is some good bigfoot kino?

>BIGFOOT IS ALIEN WIZARDS

Well, how do you know they're not?

The shitposting is on par with this board. It's the larping that's the real cancer

how did the people they bought it from make it?

feels a little more plausible that it's a highly intelligent undiscovered animal than some sort of supernatural entity

Its 100% real. me and my uncle lenny shot one last year. we put the body in the truck but as we were leaving it disappeared. my guess is it was teleported back into his homebase as soon as he was killed. kinda like an anti evidence system.

The video is gonna turn 50 this year and we still don't have a clear explanation of how they made it. It's fascinating whether you believe in Bigfoot or not.

Motherfucker why are you questioning the capacity to create a fucking bigfoot suit
What about that sounds unreasonable
I'm pretty sure all it takes is fucking faux-fur

What is this autism

TONIGHT!
ON UNSOLVED MYSTERIES!
WE FIND OUT WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT!

The one thing that always irks me about the footage is that the bigfoot looks directly at the camera when it walks.

What happened to Joe rogan?

>mfw skeptics still haven't explained away the over 3 thousand Bigfoot sightings over the last century

>autism

says the guy who just sperged out because I stated a fact

>all you need is faux-fur

that's what they tried here you can see that they couldn't even get the color right, let alone the texture

>mfw bigfoot is really just a cult of furfags living in the woods

Ya its called copy-cat. Bigfoot is literally a meme that existed before the internet and a bunch of people faked it for fame.

>bigfoot can't exist because a guy could just wear a suit

apparently it is already leaving the area when the footage begins. Patterson, the cameraman is on horseback at first but his horse refuses to get closer, which is why he jumps off and runs after the thing while the camera is still rolling. The thing probably looked back at him as a warning sign not to get closer

The guys that made it admitted it was a hoax, idk if you can get better proof than that famalam

Three thousand?? When someone goes missing in a city you don't get 3000 people saying they saw them, so what makes you think that 3000 people would see the exact same animal in some fucking woods and all think it was Bigfoot and all report it, even in a century

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6pY6UY36s
More realistic suits have been made before. Just because one attempt to recreate it turned out looking like shit doesn't mean it isn't fake.

>what makes you think that 3000 people would see the exact same animal in some fucking woods and all think it was Bigfoot and all report it, even in a century

because it's real

UPDATE
APPARENTLY NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT SO FUCK HIM

Retarded americans please go here: hoaxes.org/

Learn something. For once in your desperately stupid lives.

It's not bigfoot mate, it's some fookin wonga in a suit acting like a proper bell sniff m8

>literally just snopes under a different name

FAKE NEWS

he was born

Technology has completely ruined any chance of a Bigfoot creature being anything more than an extremely isolated anomaly. A mutated gorilla that looks more human-like may have existed at one point, sparking the phenomenon, but now? There's simply no way. We have literally millions of satellite images of the planet's entire surface available at our fingertips, cameras on every device, heat-detecting hardware that can determine heat signatures miles out, perfect camouflage, high powered telescopes, etc. Literally the only way for a Bigfoot to exist is for:
>it to be smarter than mankind to be able to elude our technological abilities completely
>it to be able to lay eggs to reproduce, something primates don't do
>it to have the ability to teleport/turn completely invisible and silence itself/stop it's own breathing and/or heartbeat
It's impossible. I think it would be extraordinarily interesting to find a Bigfoot, or a "missing link", but it doesn't exist.

It is fascinating, i agree.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Why couldn't they make a suit like that?

You're moving the goalposts here. That's a gorilla suit.

It's easier to make a gorilla suit because we know what they look like.

When people see the PG film the instinctual reaction is that it's a guy in suit. When people attempt to recreate the suit all they have to go on is that footage. It isn't the same as making a gorilla suit.

Just because Stan Winston can make a really good gorilla suit with a large budget and modern technology and professional actors doesn't mean some California mountain man with zero budget could produce an ape suit of similar quality in 1967.

What, are you retarded? It would be easier to make a suit of a non existent animal because you can make up what the suit should look like.

In a factory you dipshit. Seriously though have you never seen a gorilla costume? Did you think the end of trading places was real?

Dammit I read that in his voice >_<

Upboat me guise

It's a gorilla suit.

>It would be easier to make a suit of a non existent animal

that's exactly my point. It should be easy since Patterson wasnt wealthy and we have better technology now. You'd think we would be able to perfectly recreate this film today. This footage has been the subject of intense debate for 50 years now and you're telling me we still can't give definitive answers as to how he pulled it off?

Dumbass, if it was just some factory made ape suit there would still be some lying around today. But yeah pic related totally looks the same as the PG figure

Post the shooped one

There would have to be dozens of them to keep the species going. Unless they're immortal of course

>it to be able to lay eggs to reproduce, something primates don't do
>it to have the ability to teleport/turn completely invisible and silence itself/stop it's own breathing and/or heartbeat
Why?

Take that cheap suit and dip it in some river water, put it in a garage for a couple of years and then put it on. I reckon it would match pretty closely.
Oh and i guess your a nigger retard too.

all you need is a suit, the right angle, and a shit camera

ill be sure to take your expert opinion into consideration in future discussions on this issue

And you think WE do? Sup Forums is just Sup Forums and Sup Forums with an autistic focus on superhero movies and children.

i was joking but yeah. idk why i am even on this website.

>that episode of finding bigfoot where they find bigfoot

it's not a movie tier suit, it's a fake moon landing tier suit, made by whoever to propagate the huge black guy/big foot means big (black) cock meme

t. expert

It would be lit if they found one tho

it would be extremely fucked up too

What do you mean by that

>that episode they only broadcasted once
I wonder why...

Is this true

it would mean all sorts of new regulations imposed on fish & game departments, national parks, logging industries etc.

plus the fact that, if it IS real, it's safe to say that it's closer to human than any other known animal. People are inevitable going to want to capture one for study, put them in zoos, hunt them, and it would just raise all these difficult ethical and moral dilemmas.

Why would new regulations need to be put in place? To protect its habitat?

That and also to protect people. Moose are actually some of the most dangerous animals you can encounter in the wilderness, imagine what a Bigfoot-like creature is capable of.

I work with a woman whose family not only made the costume, but also runs the big foot museum. The costume is in a box in their house.

yes

one of the guys behind the film is still alive. you guys think he'll admit it was fake before he dies? the other guy died of cancer, still maintaining that it was not a hoax.

i bigfoot is too big now for him to admit it's fake.

Must be a pretty big box

Is this like a WWE thing? Like we KNOW its a fucking suit but the footage is so low-fi that we have fun making up little theories about the whole thing?

Because I find it VERY difficult to believe anyone thinks that this is some kind of groundbreaking, thought provoking footage to think an undiscovered animal exists

>'You know, I've spent over 40 years — and I didn't find it. I guess that's got to say something.'

wasting 40 years of your life running after bigfoot, can you imagine.

One of the most autistic threads i've ever read

Bravo OP

it's actually pretty good quality considering it was shot on a handheld camera from the 60s. The camera shake is pretty bad but stabilized versions fix this nicely.

But yeah I just think it's really mysterious how this random Bigfoot enthusiast from California can make this shitty 60 second video clip, and after 50 years of incessant arguing we still can't replicate that clip.

he did it ironically

Bigfoot probably raped DB Cooper out in those woods

>not the other way around
this guy.jpg

Anyone can wear a suit

Sort of how since the ubiquity of cellphone and cheap digital cameras has seen ufo sightings have plumeted.

There's never been a single recorded Bigfoot attack on humans in history. They are harmless creatures who prefer seclusion.

you guys don't seriously think this might be real, right?

>american schools are the best in the world

And I'm curious about Skunk Ape.

Have you played GTA 5

remember the picture of that red squirrel thing from Borneo? did they ever find a live one?

We don't have any proof that they even exist so how would you know for sure? If someone was dragged off and killed and eaten by a Bigfoot then all you have is a missing person case. Maybe you find their remains years later but no one is gonna say "yup, this was a bigfoot attack".

But anyway, there's also this really cool story:

bigfootencounters.com/classics/bauman.htm

How was this hoax filmed?

nice little 10 minute documentary here if you're interested

vimeo.com/136887947

LMAO@ everyone in this thread who doesn't understand burden of proof... if you think bigfoot isn't real then YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT... tons of evidence he is is real. Fucking dumbass liberals

I honestly doubt such big land creatures can remain undetected in places like United States. Indonesia is a more likely candidate.

*BRAAAAAAPs to Hans Zimmer*

The footage has fooled so many people because it was shot using a 1960s handheld camera. If the video was made today with a modern camera or even a fucking smartphone it'd be instantly outed as fake.

An orangutan gone rouge

for you

A black orangutan? It might be I guess. More likely than a new ape species native to Florida. I'm pretty sure if any hominid cryptid existed we would've found some proof by now.

What was Bigfoots shoe size?

>We have literally millions of satellite images of the planet's entire surface

user even with that were are still finding undiscovered tribes of people in dense forest areas in the world. Not agree with Bigfootfags but it's still plausable.

That was just a fat hippie. Dirty hairy hippie faggots had zero hygiene back in the 60s

Not in North America.

The author said he would be looking for Bigfoot didn't he? Awfully convenient.

The "black" fur is probably just the lighting or something like that.

he was interested in the subject, did research, worked hard, and got lucky.

>super low quality video
>"you can see the muscle movements"
>"it doesnt look or walk human"
No shit, its a guy in a costume pretending to walk like an imaginary creature

I have no sympathy for the retards that eat this shit up

True but people can still hide in the mountain ranges of eastern North America and never be found.

9 inches ;)

No one's asking for your sympathy, kys