JUST

JUST

There is legitimately no reason to be on this website if you don't support Trump and hate faggots/nuggets

kike

t. israeli shitlord

Periodic reminder

HE'S
A
FUCKING
GAME
SHOW
HOST

Says more about his voters desu

this. thank you based trump and thank you based israel.

trump is a faggot and a nigger and the father of Jews

>I will happily run my country into the ground so that everyone can see how my country is running into the ground
teenage nihilism is only forgivable when you're a teenager

Oh well, still president, and the Dems are too chicken shit to push for impeachment.

yes tell them fellow based kekistani, the purpose of 4chin is to trigger da libs. I'm doing my part tomorrow when im going to school.

>push for impeachment

you need 2/3 of congress to do that successfully, dumb fuck

Dems brought in the articles of impeachment but don't have the numbers so how do they impeach him?

Why is reddit mad again?

T. Shill

Found the retard!

Their leaders aren't going, rah rah impeach Trump. Pelosi is a pussy.

I know they need 2/3 of Senate vote for conviction, but that didn't stop the GOP from impeaching Clinton.

I wonder why... Trump totally isnt controlled opposition to push the country even further left and help the dems gain control over congress. Dems totally wont win elections in the forceable future with the last two republican leaders being Trump, and Bush.

cringe

because Republicans had control of Congress back then as well

They needed several Dem senators to reach 67 votes, it was a pointless cause. The impeachment was just all show, and they knew it.

Yeah, they did it to try and make him look like a traitor to the Union for getting a blowjob and lying about it - as if any Americans actually gave a fuck