This is Nick Saban. This son of a bitch now has not one, not two, not three, not even four...

This is Nick Saban. This son of a bitch now has not one, not two, not three, not even four, but FIVE national championships at Alabama.

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTEM

>finally found a meme qb who can throw

>yfw when nfl coaches laugh at him and his small dick because he cant compete in a mans league

enough of these fucking fireworks!
...5 time national champ, Nick Saben

>Georgia gives fifth national championships to the bad guys, Nick Satan and Bill Bellicheat
Somebody tell me why this keeps happening

Saban took Kirby Smart to school after halftime. I legitimately hate Saban but good on him for absolutely buttfucking his student after halftime. What a shitshow of a game though.

L O O K
A W A Y

This

Babydick can't handle mans league

Georgia is a cuck state

I'm pretty good at Call of Duty when I play on Easy mode. Doesn't mean I'm good, it just means I don't challenge myself. If I played where I belong I'd get stuffed.

...Now who does that sound like?

How many undefeated seasons does he have at Alabama?

He makes more than any of them other than Gruden and lives in a plantation palace with eternal royalty

DESU if he used his meme qb freshman he would went undefeated this season.

srs, why do you guys care about college football if you don't attend the colleges that are playing?

So what?
A mansion in the middle of nowhere, like a million other people.

How good can you be when you can only coach kids who wont challenge you

>Plays on easy mode
>Gets hard mode money
Sounds like he is the real winner here.

We can't win at sports.

Why does anyone care about anything

ftw UGA senior

(((Nick Saban)))

Can we go back to the days of no playoffs and disputed split national championships?

serious ugly game not pretty at all

>People believe the NFL is actually harder than college

You literally get a brand new team every 4 or 5 years.
Belichik has been sucking TB's teet for almost 2 decades.
Saban has developed championship caliber teams around 5 different QB's over his tenure.

how many super bowls does he have?

6 actually, He won one at LSU too.

There is no going back now. All the northern and western schools talked trash about the SEC and said we would never stack up in a playoff system...

... Having two SEC teams in a single championship game though? Wow, at what point did you know you fucked up?

Did you play for the soccer team you support?