How does it feel to be a National Champion?

>How does it feel to be a National Champion?
>Amazing, I've always dreamed about this moment
Do you think he was sitting on the bench in that dream?

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

You can tell he was about to start crying. Poor guy, seems like a nice kid 2bh.

It was fucking bullshit that they interviewed him after the game. What the fuck do you want him to say? It was horrible.

Yea, it was hard to watch. Especially after the camera stayed on his face for like 5-10 seconds and he didn't say anything after the Dream comment.

How did you feel when coach would put in a teenager over you in the most important game of the year?

I HURTS MYSELF TODAY

Yeah i felt bad for the kid. It was a dick move by ESPN for sure.

Hurts is probably a godless heathen

that backup QB knew that Alabama is God's team, good on him for acknowledging that

>get beat in natty last year
>wants to win so bad he makes a picture of himself getting btfo as his phone background
>wins natty next year in the most humiliating way possible

Like some kind of monkey paw wish for him.

In basketball I was a lanklet who couldn't shoot free throws so I was always pulled at the end of games. They didn't interview me after games with questions like "HEY FAGGOT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHIT SO THEY BENCHED YOUR FAGGOT ASS HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT LOL?" though.

If E!SPN was going to do that shit for controversy they should've interviewed Alabama's kicker and asked him why he looked like he was about to collapse from the pressure.

kek

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

you could see it in his eyes and hear the pain in his voice

I mean, he may not have won it, but he got them there and kept Tua rested until the half.

He should transfer to FSU!!

Feel pretty bad for him, he seems like a nice kid. There was absolutely 0 reason for ESPN to interview him after though. He was on the verge of tears.

This guy was great in that one commercial. "They call it the remainder/it's the number that remains."

>Sup Forums on suicide watch

he going to fau with lane kiffin

Francois is better. Before his knee blew out.

that and georgia clearly planned most of their defensive scheme on the offense he helped create. Georgia played far less well against tua, and a big part of it was they had spent the week practicing against hurts.

>runs laps around the field during the celebration so he can be sweaty for the interview
Based

Now next time he won't be a goddamn atheist nigger now will he?

He still led them to the natty

kek

In all honestly, I bet he feels worse than the kicker. The kicker would have felt worse if Bama lost, but if Bama wins, he'd feel worse.

I'd rather be a Georgia player than be in his shoes, honestly.

Has that freshman been playing instead of him all year?

This. I played high school sports. A Teammate out performing you in that kind of manner is way more embarrassing than losing. I never feared losing, I just feared being put on the bench.

How come he has a pile of caca on his head?

Piss off religious faggot

fuck you Sup Forums soyboys

ROLL
T
I
D
E

underrated

He might leave for a g5 team now that he's likely lost his starting spot

Canadian Football League here I come. The George QB was better than Hurts. Let alone the Hawaiian freshman QB.

Describe him in one word

Shattered

>Describe him in one word

cracked like an eggshell

hey bud it's ok. it's time to come back home

deserves it for the hair 2bh

>Do you think he was sitting on the bench in that dream?

He should go play for The Lane Train...