I would bet that at least half of the white guys posting here are normies...

I would bet that at least half of the white guys posting here are normies, or they could easily become normies if they applied themselves.

But for us pakis/indians/indic peoples? There's no hope at all for us unless we're born 10/10s who look like bollywood stars like Hrithik Roshan (i.e. don't look indian).

I'm a punjabi pakistani canadian living in TO, every day I see chad iranians, afghanis, lebanese and other muslim types with white girls, it hurts so much, how can they succeed and I fail? The only indians I've seen successful with white girls have been 6'1+, fit, smart and with very good facial features more similar to west asians than to indics. Being pakistani is hard, but in all honesty had I been born a few hundred kilometers to the north as a pathan my life would have been much easier with girls and socializing. With whites, well, you're already born as whites, unless you have extreme facial deformities or look like our cod god, then you have no business calling yourself an incel. You could easily get fit, go to a party and get laid.

Meanwhile us indics will forever be evaded by decent looking women.
And don't give me any of that "stop chasing western women" shit. White girls are the best looking girls, that's a fact that virtually everyone with a functioning mind accepts, any other consensus is one of delusion. "j-j-just get a poo in loo pajeeta arranged marriage bro!" yeah no thanks, most paki/indian women are ugly as fuck unless they look west asian or white.

Any other fellow currycels feel the same? How unlucky we must be to not be born with an aryan phenotype like Hrithik Roshan. Instead we were born the same as the people who those aryans conquered. (really wish the aryans just genocided us instead of mixing and disappearing and only showing up in some families genetics)

I just wanted to vent, sorry if it seems like I am antagonizing white people or instigating racial tensions on this sub, I do not mean/intend to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/77k939/is_there_anything_worse_than_being_born_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb frogposter

pajeet detected

cope.

at least you dont suffer it alone, there are 1 billion indics similar to you.

If you had stay in Pakistan, you would not have felt this way.

I would let you fuck my Italian sister

>wanting anyone to feel sympatitc when you don't even accept your own kind
Lol, fuck you, you're worse than asian-american women.

Go back to Pakistan and fuck pajeeta.

Really?

my kind are ugly as fuck though

Only if you let me watch as you inseminate her Italian pussy with your throbbing indic cock

Sorry, I don't want to defile a pure white girl, I'm too subhuman to actually go through with it, I'm content with fantasy for now.

Just know there is an Italian pussy with your name on it waiting for you south of the border

you're a pathetic subhuman that's why

as a BLACK BULL (TURK) I literally pull all the time, and people on Sup Forums tell me I look like a "twink" (they're actually just jelly buttmad wh*Tes)

gain confidence you spastic

May Saint Blackops2cel have mercy on you.

>You could easily get fit
Yeah just lift bro XD it's no effort, you're white
and being bullied for years, forget about it, your psyche is 100% healthy because you are white

Get out

shut up
at least your indian and have BLACK skin. we east asians have nothing

post feet

i am actually relatively hairy for an asian so i couldnt be an Sup Forums twink even if i was gay

>sorta hairy
>wide hips
>langlet
>tiny dick
>straight
>SEAmonkey skin color

there are plenty of weeaboo white girls fuck you

I see tons of asian male white female couples at university

sorry to hear that m8
Just get a phd everything will be fine after that

obese unironically autistic white girls

whats special about a phd?

>SEAmonkey skin color
You're not. You just the colour of pieces of shit that you stained on your dry and coarse toilet paper, filthy ch*nk

He will be perceived as smart, therefore people will care less about his physical flaws
And if he picks the right subject he might even make a decent ammount of money and get himself a nice gold digger

when i mention seamonkey skin color and you know i'm talking about shit. why so insecure? calm down malaysianon

I already am perceived that way and it sucks. Who wants to be a cuck to a golddigger

no, very cute blonde thin skinny chicks

well what do you want then

to whine

You're yellow piece of shit, if you still didn't realised that by now

It's ok I'm here for you

he's ugly. don't waste your time. there's better boipussi like Singaporeanon.

why so mad and cruel

why adding MONKEY at SEA? Why not just SEA skin colour?

It's not about fucking here. It's not like I'll go to Murica just to get my dick sucked.

/asean/ posters literally call themselves that

There are incels in Sweden? I don't believe it.

lmao, is this how Indian kids brought up in the west turn out?
Fucking hell.

East Asians too. And it's just the men - the women are super social normies

living in delusion is one method of coping, Poojeet

Most people are chads here, the ones who tend to migrate are more often than not, non-chads. Sorry if the truth hurts you.

cope

I'm not Indian or Pakistani but I know that feel. I'm an ugly guy with middle eastern parents. My height is fine and so on but my face is ugly and I am not a normie. I have lived in the UK all my life and only speak English and have a normal accent etc. But of course I've never had attention from girls ever.

>inb4 go back or stop being a nigger

The average white person is a nigger compared to me in terms of behaviour. If I was a faux gangsta lower class ethnic minority who grew up in London or some high minority ghetto location, I'd be stupid and more socially successful, probably.

> Indians in India laughing at their Diaspora
hows your diwali going

I bet this is some butthurt mad paki posting

Get a grip, muhammedin, sort your life out

pajeet cope

>”Okay rape u next week” is a chad

Being a pajeet is miserable.

>Middle eastern nigger
>Autistic
>Insecure
>"Ama better than yo average whitey duuh"

*steals your women*

Why did you have to make this thread? I don't want to remember.

You have to be kidding. Even Bollywood stars like khans all look like shit.

Olive skin man living in Brampton here.

How do I get the hotter, whiter brown girls?

pffft what do you even want us to tell you ? not our fault indians are fucking weird, everybody says it
it's not since color since even black people are more acceptable than you
and yes you should get an indian girl deal with it that is how is life

Workout and be successful.

paki/indian women aren't that ugly and some have nice asses, stop going for western white whores. Honestly a lot of indian/paki girls I've seen were plenty fuckable.

If Chad Iranians and Arabs look good then so would the 1% upper-caste of Indians desu.

>would the 1% upper-caste of Indians desu.
because they dont look indian

That guy's probably the whitest Indian I've ever seen. I mean more for guys like this who are noticeably Indian.
>inb4 what if he's lower caste
I asked a Sri Lankan here and he said probably.

>Any other fellow currycels feel the same?

Yes. Being an unaesthetic, untall Indian is final, utter, true, irreversible suffering.

>wahh im such a brown victim
this is why people are racist.

Get out of my country.

again he's a currychad because he's the major exception to the rule, even then he probably can only pull low tier girls

dravidian monkey

>again he's a currychad because he's the major exception to the rule, even then he probably can only pull low tier girls
The point was about attractiveness. Most Indian bollywood stars would probably look like that. I can't even tell the difference between most normal looking pooinloos and iranians and afghans.

KYS racist.

you're an indian

cope more.

There are no inferior race than pajeet except sub-saharan negro

I wish I hadn't grown up in a country where literally nobody looks like me

I regularly see niggers slay though

All Indian women want is a white man. Paki sluts settle for arabs.

-----------------------------------------
From this line onwards, using the term Indian or Pakistani is not allowed.

Both these countries have 99999 different ethnic groups and they are very different than each other. You will glean more valuable information not using those 2 terms and instead the relevant sub-group, like Gujarti, Tamil or Punajabi.

t.negro

Pajeet is allowed though.

t. Negro Virgo

I wish.

This is true.

I literally cannot tell most of you apart. I gurantee you look more pajeet than you do white.

Rape you next week

cope

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im being objective.

They don't really distinct from each the same way other Asian or White ethnic groups do.

cope, pajeet

OP is a total faggot.
Indian bros OWN white women, all the luxury goods and hold all the best CAREERS (jobs are for plebs). Every hour, a white woman is hooking up (and will end up marrying) and Indian stud. DEAL WITH IT!!!

I looked up this actor and he is barely 6’. Manlet. Most below average Hollywood actors are past that height for change. You have poor standards, You want change? Get to a position of power in the army, Become a dictator, if you are in India, invade and occupy Bangladesh and Sri Lanka (against no resistance), Declare war against China, Myanmar and Pakistan, Myanmar would be the easiest of the lot give the unrest, Get back the Lands in Kashmir and slowly invade into their territories. Gear your industries to a war industry, and watch how you innovate.

Become a dominant force in Asia like China and Japan historically have by actually having some balls and then you can sit around the table asking about Europeans or Americans. You don’t get to sit with the men if you have proven yourself to be nothing but a child.

trollcope

delusioncope

stopped reading at the western woman are most attractive part
self hating retards should gas themselves

Go eat BBC, cuckery fag!
You WILL submit to Alpha Indians!

Cope

>They don't really distinct from each the same way other Asian or White ethnic groups do.
That's patently untrue.

Someone post me Indian meme which girl is begging on them

race mixing is cancer and all offenders will pay

he's a pajeet trying to cope, leave him be

I wonder how much they're being paid.

Not my fault you are blind.

he is an indian trying to cope

I'm from the same town as Jus and everyone loves him. Especially white women. I thought the white women liking minorities was a Sup Forums meme but its true. This is only for classy white women though, trailer trash hoes still love Cletus and niggers.

Do peoples forehead slope change as they age? I've got a nearly 90 degree skull.

Nice reddit pasta
reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/77k939/is_there_anything_worse_than_being_born_a/

cope

I'm him though, message me on reddit if you wanna confirm