Are Americans still scared to go to the movie theater?

Are Americans still scared to go to the movie theater?

Nah.

Reason I don't go as much is a combination of of things. Lack of movies I want to see when they first come out, people acting shittier at the movie theaters, and rising prices.

When I first started going, movies cost about 6-7 bucks and the concessions were not as pricey. Now, it is like 9-10 bucks on average and popcorn and drink is pretty damn high if I get it. Combined with movies coming on DVD/Blu-Ray quicker, it is just easier to wait. I still go every now and then, but not nearly as much as I used to.

Just Batman

they are afraid of paying big cash for shit movies

Are Europeans scared to walk outside?

Things haven't been the same since the airplanes crashed into the kinotoriums.

I'm not sure. 3 in this area closed down. Most people just watch shows and movies on their phones now.

What's so bad about cinemas.

The price, or the movies?

both

>ripping off The Omega Man
>not the actual book its based from
annoying Tbh

>tfw can't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater

Glocken it every movie since it happened.
No worries.

For me, it was the zeppelin, but I'm an oldfag.

Please provide the names of the cinemas you patronize so I can never go to those places.

That's not why fewer and fewer Americans are going to the theater.

People, and more specifically people under 30 don't want to pay theater prices, and don't like that phones are frowned upon. Those are two larger factors, but really, people just aren't going to the theater like they used to.

I can't relate personally. I take my son to every kids movie that comes out, because we just love it. So does my wife. I'm 21 and she's 24. I dunno.

People are dumb.

>People are dumb
Yeah, especially people that have kids under the age of 25.

Nah, it's just too expensive to go to the cinema regularly unless you're a NEET who can go in the middle of the day during the week.

>thinking their is a right age for children

Enjoy being the childless son nobody wants or is proud of. I'm over here in dad city.

BRB, going to see Power Rangers with my kickass family.

>50% divorce rate

good luck paying alimony in 5 years

>their
Did you leave high school to take care of the kid or just ditch higher education?

I'm an associate editor at GameSpot. I'm smarter than you!

Everything expect the blowjobs.

>waiting in line at my local cinema
>watchtower spotlight stops right above me

nah, ever since my local theater passed a 'no singles' policy I've been less hesitant to go.
you'll usually see some tubby nerd with a bowl cut in line get turned away by the ticket booth
its pretty funny actually, my qt asian waifu tries to not let them see her laughing