Trump called cops' actions in Baton Rouge and MN disgusting

Still voting for Trump, but what the hell was he thinking pushing the BLM nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/brli1aAYxSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
2016election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006327
m.youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He said their actions were despicable and maybe some cops need more training.

Proof or go back to Mexico

You're equating his criticism of the cops' actions to support for BLM

=/=

wtf I hate trump now

He's trying to get the cuck & black vote, obviously.

Here's the link. Go to about 3 minutes in.

youtube.com/embed/brli1aAYxSs

Well to be honest they were a bit messed up.

He seems to be coming out around the middle on a lot of issues lately. Before he would take a side on an issue even before it was hashed out in the media. Seems like a change in campaign strategy. That is, he's becoming more presidential.

Not sure if I like it.

Their actions objectively were disgusting. They commit criminal misconduct. Race has nothing to do with it.

Source?

He's running on law and order and pandering to the cucks. Cops killed two pieces of shit, both going for their guns.

Stfu faggot shills, we all saw the video

Let's face the facts, Trump is a smart guy and saying stuff like "BLM is a bunch of racists and terrorists" won't get him far, he's being a pragmatist, and if it means he gets some people on the fence and Hillary won't get elected...I'm fine with it. Yes, it would be awesome to watch him say some of the stuff we are all thinking and that we know he is probably thinking, but besides giving people on Sup Forums a boner it won't do anything good.

How? Both niggers had guns on their person. One video clearly shows the nigger reaching for the gun after fighting with the cops and being told not to reach for his gun. There was no video of the other shooting, just a reaction video taken after it was over in which the wife says he was a good boy, he din do nuffin.

So which killing was "messed up" and how?

he cucks for israel so makes sense

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs

That is not surprising. He is already aiming for the undecided voters and disappointed democrats and he'll tone down just as he did when he was "very presidential" in the last debates.

It is objectively disgusting to... what? To shoot someone who is fighting you - and who has a gun - and who reaches for his gun?

Or do you mean the other dead nigger? We don't know what happened in that story, there was no video, just a reaction video.

Who's actions were "objectively disgusting" ?

I agree. But I'd like him to make for it, or compensate, by going extremely hard after Hillary/The Left.

It's called Political Correctness.

Not illegal for a nigger to own a gun. It's called the Second Amendment, faggot.

First video was a justified shooting

No one knows about the second as you have an after the fact video and no police evidence given other than some statements

Fuck you, Trump

Yeah, I mean, from the videos that are available to us, the cops escalated from 0-1000 in a split second.

That said: do I care that they shot him? Not in the slightest. Do I think they could have tried shit before shooting him? Sure, but I'm not the one standing face to face with gun brandishing nut job.

Antonigger deserved it. But the other guy was an idiot that went to get his ID while telling the cop he has a gun on him, but he shouldn't have been shot. The cop was a trigger happy gook. So The Don is half right on this.

Trump could have easily said let's wait for the facts. Even CuckCruz would have said that.

It is a illegal to fight cops and then attempt to draw a gun on them. Faggot. Are you seven years old?

I told you guys Cruz was the best man for the job. Trump is cucked more and more every week. He just fed you guys a bunch of bullshit to get nomination, now he's backpedaling and sounding like a BLM.

Give Ted the delegates Donald, you sniveling coward!

Maybe if you could fucking read my comment, you'd understand. Fucking monkey. Why not just say he was murdered for selling cd's? Ignore the video in which he fights the cops and reaches for a gun.

You probably also think trayvon tried to get GZ's gun. Cuck

Trayvon was close to killing Zim Zam with his fists, which is why he got shot

Yes, cops are being thugs and it needs to stop, drop the jew idf police methodology of being scumbags.

He stands behind the police ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. He also tries to be an acceptable candidate for the general election. Fuck off concerned shills ;)

yea,that bothered me

i can understand a little pandering here and there,when it makes sense

but is anyone not voting trump suddenly going vote for him now that he said this?

its retarded,it only hurts him with his base

>now he's backpedaling

This is true.

Trump has changed just about everything he used to campaign under, from Muslims to "the wall"

Notice how he doesn't even mention the wall anymore.

2016election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006327

OMG FUCK TRUMP NOW. #NEVERTRUMP

Are you all seriously thinking that this was his first time shilling for something? Have you all forgotten that he is a huge kike shill too?
m.youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA?

Americans are far more cucked than he originally assesed.

But couldn't that just be his new strategy for the presidential race coming up. Not to say he isn't cucked but he wasn't going to win solely appealing to his base only.

Who fucking knows these days though, trump could be a shill at this point. American politics are insane.

He's right though.
He's also obviously pandering, but he's def right.

Death to all sellouts and appeasers. Niggers are feral animals and boohoohooing every time one of their horde gets decommissioned makes you an enemy in my eyes.

Philando didn't fight the cops, faggot. It's not illegal for a nigger to own a gun.

Oh fuck off boot licker
The militarization of our police is a fucking problem, and you're blind if you can't see why.

With that said I am not a BLM supporter, and I will be voting Trump.

The Montessori guy's death was a clear mistake. Both police and people who carry should be better trained about what to do when an officer stops a legally armed, cooperating person. He was teaching for his license but the cop though he was reaching for his gun. He should have just told the cop where it was and let him get it himself.

Hard to reach for anything with both arms pinned down.

I agree.

Self hating cuck, getting tricked by the jew shilling kike, defending the proper execution of the White man's biggest threat. Now that femanazi cunt Hillary is a few dick sucks away from getting in office, I liked it better when broads would be obedient, and nigger slaughter was sought for. C'mon Trump
> MAGA

How is having a handgun being "militarized"? The problem is resorting to lethal force too soon.

Mind your business maplenigger. This doesn't concern you.

CONFIRMED LOW ENERGY REPEATING DIGITS

KEK IS NOT PLEASED

nobody cares what you think leaf.

Oh this is a Reddit thread. Got it.
The Bernouts are mad their candidate was a chump, and now they are taking it out on us.
Got it. Saged, and ignored.
Reminder to everyone they are going to be shilling this board hard for the next week, or so. Just ignore them they will get bored, and go away soon.

This. It's exactly what the dems want people to do

Niggerlover. Cuck.

we are talking about the Minnesota shooting here not the Louisiana one. Smoke less.

Getting usefull idiots to bolster his voting base?

Why should the leftist shills have a monopoly on any race?

Trump is trying to be a good leader not a good pol poster.

He's right. If they did their job right, the news would have never gotten out in the first place.

the mental gymnastics in these threads are always a hoot

How is having a handgun being "militarized"? The problem is resorting to lethal force too soon.

He's disgusted that the cop didn't kill the sheboon and the little niglet in the car as well

It means that he will say anything to get more idiots to buy his shit, like you already did user

The only mental gymnastics are from repressed homosexuals who desperately want Trump to be a white nationalist. Most everyone else knows what they're getting with Trump.

That image. Whoa!

>Still voting for Trump

>,but

HAHAHAHAA
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAA
AHAHAHAHAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

he's getting elected.

He's disarming HRC only attack against him.

"Racist"

two cops are sitting on a guy and have him pinned between a car and pavement. shoot him anyways. the illegal firearm he had concealed on him was not even out.

guy tells police officer he is legal concealed carrier and is reaching to get his ID and permit. Cop shoots him at the same time he says to keep his hands visible.
Look, I live in Atlanta and police shoot dindus that deserved it all the time. I have no problem with that. Yet what these cops did is not defensible. If one of my MP Privates had done these shootings. I would have recommended him for court martial.

lol all the little drumpfkins are triggered

They resort to lethal force the same way you can (look up your criminal code and compare it to police procedure)

The only difference being they look for and arrest people

It's entirely fair

With BLM, you basically have an anarchy stance, where simple non-violent crimes deserve no actual punishment

They're admitting that blacks can't control themselves

>He said their actions were despicable

Because they didn't do their jobs and curb stomp these fucking niggers when they were breaking the law by blocking off roads. They need to step the fucknup and I force the fucking law.

He's just capitalizing on Bernie's betrayal by saying all this cuck shit to woo emotionally distraught leftists in to his ranks.

Personally I don't like it, but it's not close to a deal breaker.

This 110%
BLM is no better than any other terrorist organization, but cops in the states are too quick to shoot here in America. We're giving them weapons they should be better trained for, and giving the left ammo against guns and the public defenders we should be able to safely rely on.

BLM = bad
Police training = poor

He's making a lot of sense.

It's not like there's an alternative

Trump is a liberal, plain and simple, with closer leanings to classic liberalism than the social liberalism of Hillary

It's why he's pro-gun and pro-gay/tranny.

I don't mind the classical liberalism. I just hate giving any ground to these leftist worms and their lies.

The move is obvious, it is protection from, and contol of narrative for, the upcoming RNC protest madness.

It's important that the madness not be justifiable as "well they are protesting Trump, he deserves it!"

This re-frames everything more towards general mayhem, lack of law and order.

Any aftermath is "I actually spoke out against the shootings, I did it beautifully actually I thought, so I dont really know what's going on but somethings going on in this country and it needs to change we are too divided Jim too divided"

Because he is a UNITER. The Dems are using this issue to DIVIDE the people, Trump uses it to UNITE.

That is Trump's phase 2: unity.

this guy gets it

This. You can oppose police brutality without agreeing with the BLM terror movement.

Try not to get your panties in a bunch. If you watch the speech he stressed that he would be the law and order president. He hit on the idea that without law and order we don't have a country. He also said he would close Quantanimo Bay but would fill it. It sounds to me that once he's in office he wouldn't be fucking around but would crack down hard on dindu bullshit.

Why didn't the police try to taze or pepper spray Alton. I understand that it looks like deadly force was presented towards the police so it would be justified and that tazers don't always work but I'm just curious.

What If they just pistol whipped/batoned him in the head do you think there would be more or less outrage

>muh militirdizashun

Comply or die nigger

How does calling Mexicans rapists unite the people?

All you need is a finger.

I swear Sup Forums is full of retards they want Donald to react hard right so they can call him a racist that is all hillary's got

He's talking about his prima facie experience watching the video.
It's not like he analyzed the damn footage like we Sup Forums do, and he just straight up doesn't have the time.

But when a libtard says it it's wrong.
Kys hypocrite

Trump? More like Drumpf

wtf im a #Cuck4Bucks now

I think he bashed GZ's head into the concrete, based on the medical reports and the blood found on the concrete. But nevermind that stuff right?

How do you know if he reached for his gun or not? There was no video. His nigger wife pulled the camera out after he had been shot. And the gun is in his lap.

Watch the video, he reaches.

wtf i hate trump now

who else still /CruzMissle/ here??

Not one politician will ever come out and support the shootings

MN was fucked up though

He's just staying one step ahead of the media. You KNOW they were licking their lips waiting for him to say something they could spin as racist, but instead he gave some lip service to police brutality being a bad thing.

I'm 100% fine with him employing this tactic until the general. He's actually pulling ahead of Hillary in some states. The less ammo he gives the media, the better, until the next happening at least.

If you watch the rest of the interview he states BLM is a divisive organization that is causing racial divide in America.