CERN

What does Sup Forums think about CERN... Am I guillible or is this shit real? And also the 666 logo seems far fetched.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John Titor warned us all about CERN but no one listened

Now they're making micro-black holes and people are dead

There's absolutely nothing going on in Cern

Cern is what sent us into the Berenstain Universe.

>stupid people find 666 in everything since the beginning of time

yes, nero is out to get us all. 2400 years later.

1000000000000066600000000000001 (1, 13 0s, 666, 13 0s, and 1) is a prime number

spooked yet?
:^)

Like most people, I don't understand the physics behind the experiments to evaluate whether or not it's dangerous.

CERN wasn't even a thing when John Titor appeared.

>2400 years later
retard

Yeah stupid he came from the future

its a giant fedora

>implying it isn't 2468

????????

Because he came from the future you fucking retard

"John Titor" didn't start warning us about CERN until CERN was a thing,though.

TRIGGERED

haven't heard a peep about John titor for years. anything new about him? what was the outcome.

bitch looks like a fucking anime character

He's just the standard prophet meme. The first set of predictions had America going into a civil war in 2007, so that didn't work out.
Every time he's proven wrong it just gets updated with more shit.

she is

oh

A huge waste of money to try and justify a failing science.

is that a baby or what the fuck is wrong with her face?

CERN has ended reality in 99.9% of all parallel universes. The only reason why we are still around is because ours is one where there were enough setbacks to prevent it from going fully active yet.

ie bread crumbs or ferrets

I work for CERN (ATLAS). Trilepton SUSY search these days. CERNfags report in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality

I interned as a janitor at CERN last winter and there was some spooky shit going on there at night. One night I heard this freaky digital sounding scream when I was the only one there

Tell us more. Didn't you investigate?

DELETE

Its funny that they use shiva for a project what could have destroyed the world, praise the lord god exist and he would not let anything bad happen to us

Shiva /ˈʃivə/; Sanskrit: Śiva,Tamil:சிவன் meaning "The Auspicious" is one of the three major deities of Hinduism. He is the chief within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in contemporary Hinduism.[2][3] He is one of the five primary forms of God in the Smarta Tradition,[2] and "the Destroyer".[4]

CERN is cool. Finally having evidence of the Higgs was worth it. Now it's looking for supersymmetry and I haven't heard of any findings, which is sort of troubling. I'm not literate enough in physics to know if this points to the multiverse theory or what.
The microscopic black holes there are too small to be any danger, they dissolve too quickly.

Woah did CERN delete her neck?

>they dissolve too quickly

until you have a cascade resonance

Really? Anything new with SUSY?

What's that?

every object has a set resonance. When studied, the object will resonate even more, and sometimes even rapidly. If the object resonates too much, it can open dimensional rifts and portals.

A cascade resonance is the unforeseen consequence of putting a Xen crystal into a anti-mass spectrometer. It opens unsteady portals between here and the borderworld.

Resonance cascade.

R9K's dream
R9K's finest

Listened to that reddit story "I'm a physicist at CERN. We've done something we shouldn't have" and it freaked me out.

its a god damn super collider. having the destroyer in hinduism on the front lawn fits. how many things break atoms/ subatomic matter? you can count them on 1 hand

>cern does nothing bad and advances science by a fuckton
Why should I be worried?
>CERN will cause the destruction of the world or some other apocalypse
Why should I be worried?

>R9K's dream

I'm actually interested in what you mean by that.

A cascade resonance is theoretically the decaying anti-matter of a black hole's singularity oscillating at such a frequency > c that it begins to crystallize at a subatomic level forming Xen crystals, which in turn can be used to fuel cern's particle accelerator to operate as a portal gun to open up a greater rift into the borderlands.

me 2

Drawing attention to the contrast between the two. If the fat weeb wasn't dressed up they'd have nothing in common.

Oh it was a general 2D / 3D thing.

Spot on, m8

The folks that work there are literally working on the frontier of our understanding of reality. They are all pretty aware of the parallels of religion, mysticism, all that shit from human history. Except now they have powerful machines that can interrogate the natural world in an extremely detailed manner.

Pretty cool. I'm sure the scientists themselves are autistic as fuck, try not to take their lawn ornaments too literally. The important shit is in the pages of the scientific publications.

>this scientifically illiterate

glad this is a roleplaying board

They are trying to create a gateway to hell.

Ever played doom? Its like that, but now its in Earth instead of Mars.

this desu no one really knows what they do

the particle collider is a device like a mass spectrometer or a scanning electron microscope. there's nothing that can really go wrong with its usage. the extent of possible damage is damage to the device itself and minor damage to the housing.

people often forget that CERN created the internet after ARPANET was established.

>nero

>Not israel

Brainwashed.

Fuck CERN

KEK High Energy Accelerator is the only one that works

I welcome the interdimensional tear in the lining of the fabric of space and time.

Worst case: Hellgate opens and the earth is flooded with demons raping everything with barbed cocks that jizz acid.

Best case: laws of physics get fucked just enough to allow for magic the likes of which have only been dreamed of. This newfound field of "science" ushers in a new era of enlightenment in virtually every single industry ever known.

Middle ground: Dimensional hole opens, refugee elves or some shit come over and we get an entire new dimension to throw nukes at.

Man there is no more based religious symbol than Shiva Nataraja.

Reporting. Work at CCC

Liar. You don't intern as a janitor. Also if it were true you would be in France or Switzerland, not US.

some theoretical physics types would beg to differ

CERN has existed since the 1950's